Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsock123

VIP Member
Just done some digging on Facebook. There is a video of the baby gender reveal from a family member and can confirm he has regained all of his weight, if not more.

I don't feel comfortable sharing the video though!
where’s the video 👀👀

Reactions: 2
It's true, but that's only because there's no where else to bloody go 🤣 I've only been there once, after my work Christmas do in 2019. Even with all the booze I'd had beforehand, it still couldn't disguise what a shit hole it is there.

Reactions: 1

Noodle99

wasn’t he called like Scott davv or something? I still can’t believe he cheated on her! They had a beautiful house, pets, apparently it was someone from insta!
Yes thats the one. I thought he was brilliant, loved them both and then she put something on insta to say what he had done and I was mega shocked!! Such a shame

He was posting on the Slimmibn World Facebook groups, think he was having a hard time with his dad passing. He has still kept the majority of the weight off :)

Yes. He used to hang out with red lips and that crew. Not that it matters, was it with a man or woman? I know one of the men who used to do Slimming World was messaging a friend and sending him videos and pictures of well his penis, all the while posting how much he loves his wife and happy anniversary to her etc.
Wow 😂 I have never heard that. I think it was a woman and she was also married if I remember correctly

loolabelle

VIP Member
He was posting on the Slimmibn World Facebook groups, think he was having a hard time with his dad passing. He has still kept the majority of the weight off :)

Yes. He used to hang out with red lips and that crew. Not that it matters, was it with a man or woman? I know one of the men who used to do Slimming World was messaging a friend and sending him videos and pictures of well his penis, all the while posting how much he loves his wife and happy anniversary to her etc.
oooooooooh I don’t know?! Maybe someone else will

Lurkerlurker2019

Exactly. An avocado is one of the most nutritious things you can eat although quite high in calories, I'm not going to eat one avocado and get triggered into going on a mad binge and eat 12 of them as I might do with cans of lager 😂
Please do and film it 😂 excellent content for the gram!

helloann

Who was the Izzy or Lizzy (I think) girl they all used to hang around with. She was from Kent and a slimming world consultant?

Mab1994

Chatty Member
Yes she gained 2 stones back, she is now with a PT, building habits etc etc. She is doing well. I think she is lucky that she quickly realised SW cannot help her maintain that rapid loss because the habit is not there and the nutrition knowledge etc. She seems to be doing well now. Not following Syns at all.

I'd say he was your classic restrict/binge person. He lost the weight so quickly, I don't remember his food portions looking massive so he no doubt was on bare minimum when for his size he could still have eaten a fair amount and still lost weight. Then he exercised obsessively, I think of him every time I see a stairmaster 🤣

The first thing he did when he hit target was have a Dominos pizza as he hadnt had anything like that since he started losing weight! I suspect it went downhill from then on.

There's a girl I follow called Caggietskescontrol_sw who lost a large amount, I think 10 stones in a year and did something similar. She hit target just before Christmas then disappeared, reappearing a month or so later having put on at least a couple of stones. Not that this girl is anything like Towers otherwise, she seems lovely but I think it's quite common to rebound after restricting for so long.