Too Hot to Handle - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I’ve felt kinda weird ever since I said I fancied Harry and whats the craic said he looks like her friends son 🥴🥴

edit - he said he likes pineapple on pizza now I’ve got the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she just say Kelz has developed the most? Eh? I’ve only heard him speak 3 times and it was only about Francesca and Harry having a shag

I’m irrationally pissed off that they gave them some money back that is not the point of the show

Reactions: 4
I’m irrationally pissed off that they gave them some money back that is not the point of the show
Honestly! It's like at the end they're going to say if all of your watches flash green yous can have 100k and a massive orgy. Crack on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These people are so removed from the real world if they think 75k means they don't have to work again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right now we have the chance to back out of series 2.

NO ONE IS FORCING US ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.