Too Hot to Handle - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got so confused. I thought I’d clicked the coronation street thread and wondered what an earth was going on πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we watching tonight?

Was just looking for a happy Friday gif and got treated to this beauty 🀣 who can name the very famous and waaay too cool actor dancing in this clip of a video for an iconic dance band???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are we watching tonight?

Was just looking for a happy Friday gif and got treated to this beauty 🀣 who can name the very famous and waaay too cool actor dancing in this clip of a video for an iconic dance band???!!
Oh wow that gif πŸ˜‚

I'll probably be watching the football this evening (good excuse for drink and snacks) but I can catch up tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm out watching football too but watched episode 7 last night. You're in for such a rollercoaster of emotions when you watch*

*I may be exaggerating wildly to generate a bit of excitement here

• Haha
He definitely didn't look like that in the film I watched the other night 😳

Footy for me tonight too

I'm out watching football too but watched episode 7 last night. You're in for such a rollercoaster of emotions when you watch*

*I may be exaggerating wildly to generate a bit of excitement here
'It's a small world' at disney would probably generate more excitement right now.

• Haha
I also have football plans (I say football I really mean my boyfriend will watch it and I will drink a bottle of wine to drown my sorrows on another crappy week) πŸ™ƒ

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My husband is ditching me so it's me and the dogs. We'll just turn this into a wine drinking thread and pretend we're watching bryce playing his tunes for us πŸ’ž

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My husband is ditching me so it's me and the dogs. We'll just turn this into a wine drinking thread and pretend we're watching bryce playing his tunes for us πŸ’ž

There's not enough alcohol content in wine for that sort of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I also have football plans (I say football I really mean my boyfriend will watch it and I will drink a bottle of wine to drown my sorrows on another crappy week) πŸ™ƒ
Oh Rita, I'm taking from your wine comment that you've had some very sad news. I'm so so sorry 😞 We're here If you want to chat and sending you so much love and hugs. If you don't want me to leave this message up let me know and I'll delete it. ❀❀❀❀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.