Too Hot to Handle - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so blind I see the small gif and think yes perfect and then see it big and its a whole new surprise
The worst is when you haven't watched it all and it turns out to be something you didn't plan on posting..also why do so many kinky ones come up for random words or is that just me...

For shits and giggles type in the word random and look at some of the weird stuff that comes up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The worst is when you haven't watched it all and it turns out to be something you didn't plan on posting..also why do so many kinky ones come up for random words or is that just me...

For shits and giggles type in the word random and look at some of the weird stuff that comes up 🤣🤣

What the duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I searched dirty farmer last night and there was one with a bumhole and lots of fingers then when you actually watch it it was really long and you can only imagine 😬😬😬

I mean...

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

That's just Donnie Darko gone bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anytime for me.

Also for how long the eps are we could do a double sometime?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can do anytime this week as my boyfriend is on nights and won’t moan at me for watching shite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A double tomorrow? If so, could we start a tad earlier as I am an old lady and have to get to bed (not really, I’m actually 27)

tit am I Stormzy is 72 years old?

8:30?

• Haha
  • Heart
A double tomorrow? If so, could we start a tad earlier as I am an old lady and have to get to bed (not really, I’m actually 27)

tit am I Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old?

8:30?
But are you in your 30s and from London 🤔

8.30 good for me tomorrow even though I'm actually a vampire and can never get my ass to bed at a decent hour!

• Heart
Which episode are you on? I'm confused how far ahead I watched 😂

I've watched episode 4 so think I might have to just join you for the 2nd one? I'll stalk the thread and jump in when you're about to start

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.