Too Hot to Handle - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl there's just been some sheeps shagging so probably more sex than this show

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could never be on this or Love Island (not just cause I have belly rolls and tits that don't fit in bikinis very well) cause I would not get ready with hair and make up for an evening sat around

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I could never be on this or Love Island (not just cause I have belly rolls and tits that don't fit in bikinis very well) cause I would not get ready with hair and make up for an evening sat around
I’d be sat in my dressing gown and messy bun not gonna lie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd end up being the subject of a murder documentary on one of the crime channels.

• Haha
I'd end up being the subject of a murder documentary on one of the crime channels.
😂😂😂

I can't deal with these men, "all I wanna do is jump her" ffs you've barely spoken try and use your words first you horny little weirdo

• Haha
All I can think of is how Chloe is coming across here, and then the fact Mitchell was/is so into her 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I've just realised I have already watched this programme. I think I only got to ep three though so I hope it gets more exciting once they all start sabotaging

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it only eight episodes because there was no prize money left?

• Haha
I've just realised I have already watched this programme. I think I only got to ep three though so I hope it gets more exciting once they all start sabotaging
I won’t promise anything but at least we all have each other

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.