Too Hot to Handle - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me weep for the future that there are so many vacuous people in the world these days but then it cheers me up when I realise it gives my non vacuous kids an even bigger chance at success in life πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There's a time and place for everything but if my life was spent wanting to be purely objectified I'd have to find the nearest cliff.

Reactions: 3
Matthew is most like my type (hairy, tattooed, needs a good wash) but when he said his type was skinny model types I cba with him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is just reminding me how much I miss sun holidays! Mind you sitting here in 22Β° melting wondering how I'll ever cope with real heat again πŸ₯΅

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Now all I can think of is the Seinfeld episode The Contest where they all try to abstain from self gratification and Kramer was out almost straight away πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
There's only 8 episodes so not too bad. I'm now out every night until Monday so might watch one more assuming I'll get behind πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.