Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
I have to hope it will be recorded because I won´t even be at home (at another convention) so no chance. Also, there is no guarantee that even after you pay it, you will be able to watch it.
But if anything, I am sure some photos and also maybe some interesting answers will be available by someone.
I just hope someone will ask him some smart questions, like how far is the preparation for Loki S2 (if he will be allowed to reply) and what is he going to do with his time outside of Loki filming (basically, what other projects is he going to do :D ). I don´t really need to hear dull questions like what he had for breakfast (as much as it may be interesting :D )
Maybe is the little faith I have in humanity at the moment, but I think 80% of the questions are going to be dull but 20% hoping for the best, though

Jara

VIP Member
I am ashamed to admit I have no clue who that is......probably because those mentioned things are dubbed here...
And yay, it is sold out.....I am also curious how many photo shoots and autographs for Tom sold but I suspect the price really won´t stop that many people (I am the first person to admit I would pay for it if I had a chance to go - but I work at logistics, so I have been working even more through covid and even more now!)

Last edited:

BlueMan

I just find it funny to picture him making faces underneath the mask instead of just asking, I just found it kinda dumb yet hilarious.
As for someone seeing her, welp....no mention of her on that tweet and the other accounts we have of him over the past months where he was ALLEGEDLY with her there's never a single mention of a woman when the Z stan accounts SWEAR on the bible and to God all merciful above that she was with him at all times 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shit, they live together even
Zawe is not mentioned because she is not famous or maybe she is not affectionate and nobody knows who is the girlfriend, because well in London we do not know about Tom's life, we do not know about Ibiza, remember they are reserved
I just find it funny to picture him making faces underneath the mask instead of just asking, I just found it kinda dumb yet hilarious.
As for someone seeing her, welp....no mention of her on that tweet and the other accounts we have of him over the past months where he was ALLEGEDLY with her there's never a single mention of a woman when the Z stan accounts SWEAR on the bible and to God all merciful above that she was with him at all times 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shit, they live together even
Zawe is not mentioned because she is not famous or maybe she is not affectionate and nobody knows who is the girlfriend, because well in London we do not know about Tom's life, we do not know about Ibiza, remember they are reserved

db131

VIP Member
And btw. the photo with plexiglass still looks better than my photo with Jewel Staite (who is awesome) and she asked for a distance so we lóok like two strangers waiting for a train :D
Kaylee??? I love Firefly! The plexiglass isn’t awful but I still can’t help but feel that it looks like Tom is in some sort of maximum security facility.

Ok, girls - I’m uploading the videos in this tiktok account

Thank you SO much for sharing all of these. I’m finishing up episode 4 of Loki with the hubby (seems to be growing on him) and then I’m going to settle in with some frozen yogurt and watch all of them.

beveta

Chatty Member
There is no bus stop in front of his house. The closest stop is block and a half away. So they can’t be doing that no matter what someone says. And before I’m accused of stalking, it is easy to use Google Maps to figure that out.
The next bus stop is around the corner.Then people stand around the corner and "wait"

Last edited:

beveta

Chatty Member
Yup, that's what I was referring to! Honestly, so many accounts from people are of him being lovely and friendly so my thought is that if he did have a rule it was for his own protection. After all, this person obviously took lots of photos and videos of him without his consent or knowledge, and we know how protective he is. Maybe some of the staff were even fans who took the job on purpose to be close to him. Maybe they made him uncomfortable. I can't see him distancing himself just to be an asshole, I think he must have had a reason and it obviously rubbed this person the wrong way. I'm not saying he's perfect but most people who have worked with him said he is kind 🤷‍♀️
This was the rule( I don‘t understand this)

Yup, that's what I was referring to! Honestly, so many accounts from people are of him being lovely and friendly so my thought is that if he did have a rule it was for his own protection. After all, this person obviously took lots of photos and videos of him without his consent or knowledge, and we know how protective he is. Maybe some of the staff were even fans who took the job on purpose to be close to him. Maybe they made him uncomfortable. I can't see him distancing himself just to be an asshole, I think he must have had a reason and it obviously rubbed this person the wrong way. I'm not saying he's perfect but most people who have worked with him said he is kind 🤷‍♀️
He or she works for the broadway theaters as a photographer.

Attachments

BlueMan

Yep, she who must not be named so as not to trigger folks went to it last year with her mother.
this is ridiculous of you, you always name her .. say it is there with her famous girlfriend

BAHAHAHA Why every time you say that I think of Voldemort! I think we can all call her by name with, no?
I'm with you! This attitude of people bothers me when they have been saying that they love each other! they never talk about her when they see him because she is not famous and everyone knows that she is the girlfriend.

Last edited:

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
lol yeah that's why I kept it kind of brief and digressed from other parts and kept it pretty vague. The BAFTA's are different I feel. There is a massive difference in English and American culture. Tom lives in that but i'm sure he's VERY aware of what people in the states are like right now. As a Canadian I def am. It's like watching my pants burn and I can't take them off. I can't imagine having to go there for work right now.
I can understand the need to keep certain things vague as....well the actors YOU may know are known world wide. I can talk shit and give names since I can assure nobody here would know who I am talking about.
As for the award....eh...I don't know. It was an award show with precautions taken plus, given his request for the comic con in London is safe to say that he is extra careful.
If anything, London was under much more strict lockdowns due to the vaccinations and such and still went, I'm sure that if he wasn't safe he wouldn't have gone.

Jara

VIP Member
Um, I thought they started already filming like a month ago but whatever....still curious if Tom is in it at some point. Not sure if it would make sense story wise (but why the hell not, Fury is probably *the* one Loki knows and he can go for help) but we probably wouldn´t know anyway since Tom is the Master Mole AND MCU likes to keep secrets....especially with surprise appearances and a character like Loki, who can now appear anywhere? Double secret :D
Anyways, purely from my geek and movie lover perspective, I can´t believe they got Olivia Colman and I am curious about this just for her. That woman is great.

db131

VIP Member
Have you noticed the pictures in the background?
I saw someone say the print on the table off to the side looked like a print of Winnie the Pooh- I can kind of see it? But I can't really make out either picture (on table or bookshelf which looks like a photo of a man). No one else has said anything about them that I've seen- can you tell what they are??

db131

VIP Member
Don't be, I have 7!!!! :ROFLMAO:
I have 3....plus facebook 😳
I truly found my people 😂

Random note going back to the Chris Evans/Jenny Slate thing about her being pregnant- if I remember his fandom was absolutely vile to her when it came out that they were dating especially because I think she had just ended a marriage and people thought they had an affair- and also they probably would have been rude to anyone he was dating. Was she purposely trolling the fans by making it sound like she was pregnant?

Kouignamann

Why does he always have his hands in his pocket when he stands next to you? This was not the case in the past, especially for women
I came across a picture recently, probably from betrayal days, where he is between 2 charming women, and although he has both his arms around them (on the shoulders), his fists are closed, which gives the impression he doesn't want to touch them (they both wear spaghetti straps tops therefore are bare skin on the shoulders). That's a strange vibe.

yupps

Chatty Member
He was in the United States. So was Sophia. The four days of shooting for reshoots were around Feb. 10 according to Atlanta Filming so he could easily be back in London with short hair and his own color by the end of the month.

Here is a screenshot of Sophia’s story from IG. At that time. - screenshot from Feb. 11, 2021. Also the director remained in Atlanta until well after the show had begun to air. So if it was done in Britain who directed it? And if it was the party scene as AF suggests, it was an important scene. AF has his faults (plenty of them!) , but he also has contacts in the filming world of Atlanta- no reason for him to lie.

Last edited:

db131

VIP Member
Thanks girls - I’ll arrive around 10am there and will report as soon as I see him.

I am not dressing up - I’m going by myself and didn’t thought of anything so I’m just going as me, the professor 🤣🤣🤣
The time difference is a good thing for me because hopefully by the time I wake up there will already be content! I will be unashamedly stalking twitter mentions all of tomorrow to see what comes up.

I am also horrified that there are already anti-sylki people "unstanning" or "precanceling" Tom because they think at the panel he will say something in support of Sylki. I can't believe there are people that are so entitled that they would stop liking an actor because they didn't get the ship they wanted in a fictional show. How can you survive in the world if you write off everyone who doesn't agree with you or likes something different? I feel like they should all exchange their social media for a pacifier and a reality check.

db131

VIP Member
One of my favourites from Tom´s mole era (I am not saying he is extra visible now but at least he is seen here and there :D ). Also, his professor look...I like how he says "I am sorry....I love you, too." :D

"Mole era" I'm laughing so hard because it sounds like it's from a time that he had a giant mole on his face or was a double agent :ROFLMAO:

Honestly I love younger short haired Tom but I feel like his newer shaggy look fits his age so much better. He has fair British skin and doesn't seem like he uses moisturizer often (I say with love), and I think the transformation in looks has helped him age handsomely. I find Professor Hiddleston incredibly sexy as well- I am curious how he would look if he went completely short and cleanshaven again. I'm sure he'd still be gorgeous.

I really really loved when he had the darker hair and a bit of a beard back in I think the first Avengers era like here. I love that comic con panel where basically all the fans obsess over him and one calls him a beautiful man, and it throws Chris Evans off and he's like "I'm just lost in Tom's glow, he is so beautiful!"
Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 5.44.48 PM.png

beveta

Chatty Member
Adorable picture- I wonder if Tom Holland was there to support his gal or if he is busy with other things. I think it's funny that we ended up with a different Tom/Z-name pairing 😂
View attachment 815183

Also, hi navy sweater! Did you have to reassure it you still loved it after spending all your time with the baby blue one?

I can't wait to see what he wears to MCM
Why does he always have his hands in his pocket when he stands next to you? This was not the case in the past, especially for women

clara131brown

VIP Member
I see Guardians of the Galaxy 3 has a casting call out, $88 a day though (Atlanta), surprised at the pay I've seen more here in the UK (even for small parts it's about £95 a day).

clara131brown

VIP Member
I saw first two seasons, it is briliantly done but honestly, it was not for me. I love my shows dark and gritty but I also need some likeable characters and there weren´t any. Except his Matt Murdock and even there, it was just a bit of a grey for me.
He is very favourite among Marvel fans, though and him dressing as Loki and Tom as Daredevil is probably my highlight of the whole Betrayal run :D (I had no chance to see the play). I think there are rumours now that he may return to the role in some capacity. I beleive Marvel and Disney don´t consider the Netflix shows a canon but I think there were some talks recently.
Honestly, I am still trying to process that this guy is the same one who played Tristan in Stardust :D

You met Lance! I envy you! One of my top wishes on the list who to meet at conventions!
Yes he was great! We were chatting for ages and then said I need to get some lunch I went to walk off and he said where are you going? We can walk and talk, then we got on to the subject of marriage (long story) and he said "yeah I did that once, wouldn't recommend it"! He asked where was good for a sandwich, I recommended some places and he went off. I saw him later when he came up to thank me for my recommendation as he now had a new favourite (I was sat at at end of a row of a panel about to begin and the others around me just stared at Lance coming over to speak to me). I've been quite lucky meeting stars but some were obviously through my work. But Lance has to be one of the best (it even outshines the cast of the Hobbit).