Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I came across Lando on Twitter when he was in F2, funny and doesn’t take himself too seriously. Liked him ever since 🥰

Potatopatato

Interesting… might need to do a Rightmove hunt. Just looked on companies house and he resigned from the management of the street on 9th September
Well they've both posted stories this week from a white kitchen. And on his stories tonight there's 2 sets of curtains behind her. I hate that I know this isn't their old house 🤣🤣

*her stories. Not his

Last edited:

Pinko

VIP Member
I'll just remind everyone of Gi with long hair in the swaroski advert. Her makeup was shocking and that was pre covid with a makeup artist!

hol20x

VIP Member
I just watched and I feel like it’s more he’s about to say something else and then decided against it. Not necessarily ‘he’. It’s already confirmed that John Whaite will have a male partner anyway isn’t it. Don’t know why Tom would have one or if he did why it would be a secret when John’s not secret..
Ah I didn’t realise that, I knew there was going to be a male/male pairing but didn’t know it was already revealed. Not a Strictly follower at all!

Kitt

VIP Member
There is just no need to post your manky feet on social media!

In his stories he starts talking about his Strictly partner and it sounds like he almost says “he” then stops himself…he then says “can’t wait for you to meet her” :unsure: can someone else watch and see if I’m just imagining things or if he does actually almost say he?!
I just watched and I feel like it’s more he’s about to say something else and then decided against it. Not necessarily ‘he’. It’s already confirmed that John Whaite will have a male partner anyway isn’t it. Don’t know why Tom would have one or if he did why it would be a secret when John’s not secret..

Tatvam

Am I the only one that doesn't blame them? Said similar on the Zoe Sugg thread. The furlough scheme should have been means from the start, but because it wasn't I don't think we can get outraged at "millionaires" using it. My boss is definitely a millionaire but if they hadn't of claimed through the furlough scheme I probably would have lost my job.

Thelife&times

Chatty Member
Sorry, I just got curious - I don't live in the UK and don't watch Strictly - why "not Katya for obvious reasons"?
Lol Katya, who was married to another strictly professional on the show (Neil Jones) had a ‘dalliance’ with her celeb partner at the time Sean...? that was captured by the press 🙈 suffice to say, Katya and Neil divorced maybe a year after. If you google Katya and Sean I’m sure it will still be up there!
For that reason I’m thinking she will be a no-go for Tom.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Was this Princess Manor? I ended up there on a one night stand yearrrs ago. The apartments were lovely!
No, it’s where Tom lives in in Middlesex. The first McFly house might of been, no idea where that was?!? Busted / James has a place there though, think tons of celebs lived there back in the day! I remember Girls Aloud living there

annagy

From the Guardian today:

‘ Fletcher is a talented songwriter and children’s author, but make no mistake: he is only here because his wife won I’m a Celebrity last year. Can you imagine living in that house? Can you imagine cowering in your room to escape the sheer passive aggression of Tom and Giovanna endlessly trying to outdo each other on their comparative reality TV popularity? The endless red-eyed, ear-splitting arguments about whether or not doing a quickstep to an ironic novelty hit is more gruelling than having to share a campsite with Vernon Kay? It’d be like Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf. Tom had better win Strictly, for the sake of his marriage’

Sorry here is the link: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...ctly-come-dancing-2021-the-contestants-ranked
I actually shrieked. Sorry flatmate.

Calabria

VIP Member
Unless they’ve claimed for his Mum and siphoned some of the money off to Carrie who would have been out of work? Probably not but it came into my head.

Emxxx

VIP Member
Hate to break it to you but I don’t think the tour can realistically be happening and I’m super surprised (mostly disgusted) they’ve not said anything. It clashes with strictly. Unless they’re going to tour without Tom and bring in someone like James bourne but that seems so unlikely. The communication seems nonexistent and it’s not like Tom can half arse strictly.
It's definitely happening.

Off topic but does anyone know who’s supporting McFly on the tour in September? Mother in law got me tickets for the Eden Project for my bday before I found this forum (still keen to see the rest of the boys though!)
Would love to know this too!