Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics 2020/1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted the Paralympics are over! At least it’s only three years until the next ones.

Also the person I mentioned previously that I vaguely know, won a gold! So so happy for her 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry to bump an old thread but thought this bit of news was important. The horse riding element of the Modern Pentathlon, which caused so much upset in Tokyo, is to be replaced by cycling.

I’ve been following this, if you follow Joe Choong team gb gold medalist he is advocating for this not to happen and instead welfare changes to the horses. Him and other athletes are complaining the changes they have asked aren’t being listened too.

I’ve been following this, if you follow Joe Choong team gb gold medalist he is advocating for this not to happen and instead welfare changes to the horses. Him and other athletes are complaining the changes they have asked aren’t being listened too.
It must be worrying if you are a leading pentathlete and then they decide to suddenly throw in an element you might not be very good at. It sounds like the governing body has been heavily leaned on by the IOC in order to keep it's place at the Olympics.

Hello Olympics followers. I have added a thread for the Winter Olympics, which are about to start.