Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics 2020/1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a really tit thing to do at the best of times but when there are other people involved...

Reactions: 5
It's a really tit thing to do at the best of times but when there are other people involved...
Agree I have followed the others for a while on social media I feel SO sorry for them. Awful 😞

What a complete knob!!!! Two substances found so can’t see it being an error

Reactions: 2
I’m still annoyed this morning over it all 😂 I was so invested in the Olympics, it’s team GB’s homecoming event this weekend and it just feel tarnished, especially for the relay teams

I am the same today, feel a bit lost but watching some reruns. Really glad Tom Daley got a gold, he is still so young you forget how many years he has put into this. Hope he goes on to Paris.
I'm all about cheering for Team USA until Tom Daley shows up 😅 I'm so happy for him and Matty Lee!

Reactions: 1
Anyone wanting to watch more athletics the diamond league has started Oregon was in last night via the red button on bbc and there is more on a couple of nights over the next couple of weeks.

Was great to see Dina run again, she came 3rd and had a smile on her face 😊

Very excited for the Paralympics, really pleased Channel 4 have got it - the work they do for disability awareness and empowerment is incredible especially compared to the other terrestrial channels.

Love a bit of Murder ball, blind football, hoping Ellie Simmonds does good in the swimming, we’ve got Lee Pearson in the dressage and some cracking track and field athletes. Really exciting stuff!

Reactions: 5
Clare Balding again? Are there really no other sports presenters in the country?

At least the C4 studio isn't as bad as the BBC one was.

Clare Balding again? Are there really no other sports presenters in the country?

At least the C4 studio isn't as bad as the BBC one was.
Oh God there must be some Paralympians somewhere to present, I don't want to see her all the time.

It’s a shame there’s not an app for the Paralympics like there was for the Olympics as feel like a lot has happened already today and I can’t keep up 😅 the notifications from the app were useful for keeping up with the time difference.

• Heart
Any ideas what ellie simmonds might have done to get disqualified in her swimming race?
After finishing fifth in the S6 400m freestyle, she was disqualified for failing to touch the wall on a turn - and had to wait more than an hour for the decision to be overturned.

Has anyone been watching the last leg every night as well? It often has me crying with laughter like when Alex ate the wasabi cupcake 😂 Love Rosie Jones too, I was watching the boccia the other day and could hear her in the audience. The only downside is it being on at 10, too late for me so I tend to be watching it a day behind.