Today I Learned… #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After his wife divorced him for being “so boring”, Hugh Dennis and Claire Skinner are now together 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
TIL. .. A full grown male giraffe weighs more than a full grown male bison and a full grown male polar bear!

That Laura Branigan (singer of "Gloria") died in the early 2000s ... I heard that song on the radio and went to Google what she is up to now :(

Reactions: 1
Right Mayall is one of the locals in the pub in American werewolf in London

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think they were actually legally married but maybe they confirmed it. The mail still calls her Kanye’s new “wife”

Reactions: 1
I can't remember exactly, but I think it was a personal trainer if it's just water it'll go right through you but if it has juice then it works the body better.
Ah okay I guess it would be to do with things like sugar or protein in the drink slowing down the absorption. It's mostly sodium and potassium that would make a drink more hydrating but need to be careful with things like that as well especially in the heat and or if someone is training hard

For example I just found out the recently popular Prime drinks are marketed as hydration beverages but actually contain very little sodium to be that.

Also heard of a case of a guy who played tennis in the heat and was hydrating himself with coconut water, which is high in potassium and almost died

• Wow
Reactions: 2