Tobias Forge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m so jealous!! I hope it’s everything you want, I’m sure it’ll be gorgeous!

Ive now seen the Ghovie twice and don’t think I’ll ever not cry at IYHG. The strings behind Papa’s voice are just ethereally beautiful and haunting.

Also still chuckling at the A-ha joke.
I'm rather excited I confess!
Interesting to see the wikia updated this morning, suspect my theory is correct and....

The all new 'Frater Imperator' has an evil twin and thats who's behind the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Interesting to see the wikia updated this morning, suspect my theory is correct and....

The all new 'Frater Imperator' has an evil twin and thats who's behind the door.
Agree with your spoiler.

Have seen it twice now also and eagerly awaiting a streaming date.

I think so too, the images of Romulus and Regulus hint at it too.

If Impera was about Frater building his empire… wonder what our next theme is😬

Reactions: 1
I think so too, the images of Romulus and Regulus hint at it too.

If Impera was about Frater building his empire… wonder what our next theme is😬
Who knows!

I don't trust you, Tobias Jens Forge.

He's judging a burger eating comp at Garlic and Shots in Stockholm tomorrow so hope we get some good pics 🥰

• Haha
Who knows!

I don't trust you, Tobias Jens Forge.

He's judging a burger eating comp at Garlic and Shots in Stockholm tomorrow so hope we get some good pics 🥰
Of course he is. What else would he be doing. Why would we expect anything less.

I swear his social diary gets more diverse all the time 😂

TJF, the man that you are.

• Haha
Can't believe I've only just found this thread. :D
Have seen the film twice now. Contemplating going again tonight as it's the last showing at my local cinema. Not sure I can justify it again though!
Am also obsessed with that version of IYHG. So beautiful and moving. I keep checking to see if a version is on youtube yet. Seems like ages until the album will be out. No sign of a streaming or dvd date either. Still listed as tbc.

• Heart
Can't believe I've only just found this thread. :D
Have seen the film twice now. Contemplating going again tonight as it's the last showing at my local cinema. Not sure I can justify it again though!
Am also obsessed with that version of IYHG. So beautiful and moving. I keep checking to see if a version is on youtube yet. Seems like ages until the album will be out. No sign of a streaming or dvd date either. Still listed as tbc.
I'd seen a post suggesting it was coming to Disney+ next month, though it could be utter horse tit.

If the record company thinks it'll make money (and it will), there will be a release on streaming.

I need to watch it in the privacy of my own home so I can sing along.

I wonder when we will get another lore update (don't want to give away any spoilers but I need to know what's happening next!)

As much as I love how big Ghost have gotten, and the new music, I do very much miss the early days, the tiny venues, the first Papa and the original nameless ghouls.
I've seen Ghost several times over the years, and my favourite time will always be when they supported Alice in Chains at a small-ish venue in Leeds.

• Heart