To just need to rant about the instamums

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The swearing and shouting in to her phone with the children in the background made me feel sad, they were watching all that and she cared more about abusing randoms on the internet than their witnessing it.
It’s not nice to be discussed and I see why she is upset but that’s life when you put it out there on the web.
It didn’t really ring true saying she doesn’t care as she is ranting and raving in to her phone ??‍♀

Reactions: 1
Lucy has done a dozen storeys saying how much she doesn't care about this site, then cries about being called thick, and calls everyone here assholes and says if anyone commits suicide people commenting are accountable.

If any of these instamums don't want anything but praise then just keep everything private to just their friends! They want their cake and to eat it too. Even schoolchildren know there is a downside to having a public life!

Reactions: 7
  • absolutely.fabulucy
    This week I have been made aware of a few things written about myself& my family, I’m not sure if it’s trolling, cyber bullying, a breach of privacy or if it’s people just having a negative opinion on me? From my personal point of view it’s bullying. These people don’t bother me but what has bothered me& actually made me feel really sad is this& this is a little note to the ‘keyboard warriors’ out there.
    YES you’re totally entitled to your own opinion, everybody is but please please when your voicing your opinion please think about the person you are writing about, luckily I am a strong person sticks& stones& all that, but a lot of people out there are not as strong& reading& seeing these things that you write could crush them, could send them spiralling (mentally) out of control& anything could happen, I’m not even being dramatic here. Children self harm& far worse from cyber bullying& I’m sure there are adults that do too. So before you post your opinions/bullying whatever you want to call it, please think of a few things. Are your negative comments that important you need to write them online? The comments your writing, could they effect the person your writing about in a negative way? Could it make them feel sad, worthless, anxious, bullied? Would you openly walk up to the person in the street& voice the same opinion your about to put onto your forum? Last one If someone did this to your child, how would you feel? Because if the answer to anything above is yes or yes I’d be angry then don’t post it because it’s just not nice and not needed. You get to post them comments& walk away& forget them, the people you write about may let these comments sit in their head& destroy them! No one ever died from people being nice to them but people certainly do from people being horrible! Don’t be a person that pushes another person to the edge, it’s not big and it’s not clever!
    You never know the situation, circumstance or mental state of the person your posting about! #stopthehateonline
  • its_upsanddowns
    ??
  • life_with_willow_rose
    ??????
  • jo1cannings
    Well said ?? so sad people are behaving in this way x
  • stacey_cakes87
    ????????? preach!! ... also .... the cape is smegging fantastic!
  • foxstagram79
    Well said Lucy ??
  • lifewithhenryhound
    Well said xxx
  • peachofaday
    I don’t understand it! If I don’t care for someone’s account- I don’t follow it! Sorry this happened, but glad you’re able to stand up to it❤
  • lisafitzydixie
    Absolute saddos eh x you keep on keeping on xx ?
  • ultimategirlgang
    Imagine if the people doing this to you have children. This is why the future is so fucked. How are they bringing up their children if grown adults can just scroll past and need to witch on forums.
  • missblueeye5
    I was always told if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all, everyone gets one life they should be allowed to live it how they choose and treat others how you want to be treated. Unfortunately not everyone have the same morals or manners. Xx
  • 222thepoint
    @bexforeverdisney how timely.
  • emmaroonie
    Well said. ?

You all should follow Rosie Ramsay Instagram account. I absolutely LOVE her. She often makes fun of all these fancy ,perfect ''hard working'' Instamums. She is absolutely hilarious!

Reactions: 2
I do think Rosie Ramsey is funny, but she has now gained loads of followers and yesterday she was at an event with instamums and influencers ?

dows anyone follow Impo life? I just cannot get over her commitment of Instamum social climbing. It’s been quite fascinating to watch (and cringey)

When I meet up with my mates we have a laugh, gossip and usually a good witch about people, we all do it (if you say you don’t you’re bloody lying ? ) This is the same just online about somebody online , I doubt anyone on here has directly messaged her to call her a twit, so she should keep her beak out and just focus on the insta comments blowing smoke up her arse (insistently I know three of those people commenting ‘ah poor you’ and they can’t stand her either, it’s snakes like that that she needs be more worried about)

Her ‘I’m being cyber bullied’ is shite and just shows how desperate she is for the insta likes, but she’ll carry on because people like her are desperate for validation, they need to be loved by the invisible masses. Leave her to it she’ll probably buy some Burberry rainbow hankies to see her through this difficult time ?
If she doesn’t want to read tit about herself, then she shouldn’t look for it. What a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s how I see it, a bit like kitchen gossip. I don’t even think anything bad has been said. Having said that, her unhinged rage at the linking to company accounts makes me wonder why now!

Reactions: 5
Why does she say if I had educational problems ?
She has already she comes across as thick as mince. She is ripe for parody she s a bit like a TOWIE reject who failed BIg Brother
As my husband says "the farce is strong with this one"
Does she only do Instagram ? I cant find a You Tube Channel for her but she is ideal for some rip taking

I don’t believe her protestations about being a strong person who isn’t bothered about what people say about her , I think she’s extremely bothered by the comments.

Her personality, appearance and apparent wealth ,which she is more than happy to share online , is going to invite opinion , both gushing and unkind in equal measure.

She’s extremely naive to be shocked and angry that internet randoms are able to give their opinion on her on a site that she didn’t even have to check up on and read .

Reactions: 3
Lucy commented about how “even a GP” posted on here which is aimed at me. Yes Lucy, I’m a GP but I’m also a human. Like many people have said, it’s just like a gossip over coffee with friends. Get over it.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t know about this site until last night after watching Lucy’s stories. I have to say, I find it quite strange that grown adults would join a site just to witch about another person that they choose to follow. I have followed people on insta that initially I thought were funny and then I was no longer interested in what they had to say or what they were advertising so I just unfollowed; why don’t you? Insta surely is about following people that make you laugh not ones that make you feel so irritated that you feel the need to come on here and witch. I also don’t understand why you have an issue with them advertising or attending launches, don’t hate the player hate the game. Hate on Bobbie Brown for not inviting nurses or mums who work long shifts not those that have chosen to go into the world of advertising and blogging and get invited. As for the comments like she should just accept us slagging her off and if she doesn’t like it tough attitude, ask yourself if you would be happy to read such nasty comments about one of your kids online or if you would be happy for your employer to read some of the vile stuff you’ve posted. If you’re still ok with it then fine. However, saying something to your mate about someone and commenting on a forum like this are 2 very different things. One can be forgotten quite quickly and one is there forever to be read. I’m sure some of you are lovely in real life but you come across as people I wouldn’t ever want to be mates with or visit as a GP. Grow up the lot of you. I will also grow up and leave this crappy page after lowering to a child’s age and joining just to comment! ?
Yawnnnn thanks for that love,

So here’s the thing if you don’t like it don’t look, no one is tagging Lucy or anyone else, no one is commenting on her Instagram negatively, they’re just talking on here and if you or others don’t like it just don’t look at this site. It’s pretty easy.

Also, I’m pretty sure a GP could still administer fantastic care even if she thinks you’re a dick

Reactions: 9
Would you openly walk up to the person in the street& voice the same opinion your about to put onto your forum?
This makes no sense. Of course you wouldn't walk up to some random on the street and voice an opinion, because the average person isn't selling their children's privacy for some freebies. They also aren't sharing their mundane lives for any random to watch so why would anyone have any opinion of them. It's the only thing these "influencers" can come up with to make themselves feel better. That or everyone that doesn't agree is a troll or they are jealous ?

This is what comes of trying to make your life a lifestyle brand. They don’t like the scrutiny that comes. Then they go straight for the “these people who question our lifestyles and criticise elements of it must be terrible people and will bring up terrible children” line of defence-attack.

Which is so bleeping ironic!

Anyone who “feels sorry for [my] children” - really, really needn’t. My kids are none of your concern & that’s because I’m not plastering their little faces all over the Internet. They are normal kids living a normal life. I don’t have to worry about the tens of thousands of random people who have all seen hundreds of photos of them, at home in their bedrooms, in the bath, eating breakfast, going to school, going to the gym. My kids have a normal, private life. They’re much safer because of it. And, dare I say it, happier.

Seriously, all these influencers and instamums at one point or other MUST wake up in the middle of the night & worry about their childrens’ safety.

Reactions: 8
I know where Lucy (or is it Luci?) lives, easy to find online with info in public domain (so not illegal). Still can't work out how they afforded in though, £2m in May 2014 and loads of renovations done since....come on Lucy, spill....

She
I know where Lucy (or is it Luci?) lives, easy to find online with info in public domain (so not illegal). Still can't work out how they afforded in though, £2m in May 2014 and loads of renovations done since....come on Lucy, spill....
She's not got an advert on Adultwork has she ?

• Haha
Yawnnnn thanks for that love,

So here’s the thing if you don’t like it don’t look, no one is tagging Lucy or anyone else, no one is commenting on her Instagram negatively, they’re just talking on here and if you or others don’t like it just don’t look at this site. It’s pretty easy.

Also, I’m pretty sure a GP could still administer fantastic care even if she thinks you’re a dick
Yes I could. I do it day in, day out.

Interesting to see the instamums reactions to the new ASA guidance. They aren’t happy are they!

I am further astounded by the volume of expensive stuff gifted.

Erica Davis has storied her new office. Gifted rug and also also a gifted locker. She goes onto say she ‘saved’ up for a £1000 side board from Graham and Green. Thing is it’s easier to save up for a big ticket item when you don’t have to pay for anything else