To just need to rant about the instamums

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind AFLucy but I am a very nosey bugger about their lifestyle, the house etc.

She said they’ve lived there for about 3 years, where has their money come from , is it family money?

I can only imagine how incredibly exhausting it must be to go from your freebie Claridges breakfast, to your freebie Eve Lom facial, to your M&S photo shoot. Then add in the stress of finding a suitably photogenic doorway to pose in. It must be tit.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Eimear Varian Barry has taken to advertising B&Q. ?
[automerge]1543154873[/automerge]And poor poor Chloe. She ballsed up the discount code for her viewers for Monica vinader. She was too overwhelmed from dealing with her daughters party.

Just heartbreaking

Last edited:
What the heck is blossomingbirds all about? I’m following a number of accounts and just think, why? They are so nothing.

Does anyone follow absolutelyfabulucy? I like the fact she’s a bit alternative but my god that woman never stops moaning. And what does she do all day? Guessing husband has a good job because she doesn’t seem to work and her house looks fairly big. She also went on a huge sweary rant about people taking the piss out of her children’s names... they’re called Ziggy, Bowie, Bolan and something else. What does she expect?

Insta mums drive me mad. I’m an overworked GP with twin 2 year olds. Lord give me strength because my life is nothing compared to going from fancy breakfast to free blow dry to free renovations in the house to free breaks to soho farmhouse!

(Also hi. First time posting. You lot have me in stitches!)
Just saw the other is called Lennon. :oops: I don't get people using surnames of celebs...John and David may have been very talented but they (allegedly) did some dodgy stuff in their personal lives over the years.

What the heck is blossomingbirds all about? I’m following a number of accounts and just think, why? They are so nothing.
I used to follow but checked and I’ve obviously binned it long ago, because ??

Reactions: 1
Reviving this thread.
AFLucy is an odd one. She was a hairdresser, used to make crappy DIY babygrows and whatnot when she had about 1 kid. Looking back to the beginning of her Instagram she seemed to live in a normal house in MK. The farmhouse they live in now backs onto a business park. Where she has her baby scanning business (does she do any of that any more?) humpty bumpty. The housenownership set up is weird. The house had planning to convert to a load of flats, but that clearly fell through. I think they must have bought it through a company, cos it’s impossible to find anything on land registry (this is my job btw, I literally look up everyone I know on companies house and land reg, along with all the individuals/companies I have to assess). There’s an old mortgage on the house when a developement co owned it. I think actually it’s a long lease as a parks trust has the title. I think there are residential flats at the back of the house too. It’s odd.

ANYWAY. The husband has had a few companies that are all mundane. The riot squad vaping co doesn’t look particularly lucrative, so there is money from somewhere else. Maybe his parents, cos she’s said she had nowt to do with folks who moved to Oz or something.

Lucy seems SPECTACULARLY badly educated. She also seems to try very hard to be different, and that’s probably part of what’s offputting. And moaning about the kids or the housekeeer being off constantly on stories whilst pretending to be glitter sparkle cheerful on the grid is alienating. She seems to have a cohort of wealthy friends/acquaintances - - the owners of Aynho Park (wedding venue - £40k hire fee usually) etc.

Anyway. The other one I’ve looked up is UGG as whenever you see AFLucy she is. Or vice verse, I get the impression Lucy is a bit of a hanger on these days?! Didn’t go to the Luisa Zissman drinks at Soho farmhouse, doesn’t have a wine sponsor... UGG is the daughter of the man who set up fired Earth. He sold the business for about £20m from memory. She went to a fantastic boarding school, all the money thrown at education. Ended up being a receptionist at net a porter working up to being a PA for loubiton. Sorry but al that education to answer the phone!
Married a man with a commonly occurring name, and moved to oxford to have kids and quit work. She’s far better educated than Lucy, but still sometimes does/says really ill thought out posts. Calling a girl out (who commented in a banter-like way on her eyebrows) for being “a troll”. No, a troll is anonymous and sends vile, vile tit to you. Not a woman who also has twin girls who has messaged you loads before and felt matey enough to comment on appearance.

Her new farmhouse / barn showing off is a bit cringe, but she’s a massive show off, so to be expected really.

Reactions: 3
Reviving this thread.
AFLucy is an odd one. She was a hairdresser, used to make crappy DIY babygrows and whatnot when she had about 1 kid. Looking back to the beginning of her Instagram she seemed to live in a normal house in MK. The farmhouse they live in now backs onto a business park. Where she has her baby scanning business (does she do any of that any more?) humpty bumpty. The housenownership set up is weird. The house had planning to convert to a load of flats, but that clearly fell through. I think they must have bought it through a company, cos it’s impossible to find anything on land registry (this is my job btw, I literally look up everyone I know on companies house and land reg, along with all the individuals/companies I have to assess). There’s an old mortgage on the house when a developement co owned it. I think actually it’s a long lease as a parks trust has the title. I think there are residential flats at the back of the house too. It’s odd.

ANYWAY. The husband has had a few companies that are all mundane. The riot squad vaping co doesn’t look particularly lucrative, so there is money from somewhere else. Maybe his parents, cos she’s said she had nowt to do with folks who moved to Oz or something.

Lucy seems SPECTACULARLY badly educated. She also seems to try very hard to be different, and that’s probably part of what’s offputting. And moaning about the kids or the housekeeer being off constantly on stories whilst pretending to be glitter sparkle cheerful on the grid is alienating. She seems to have a cohort of wealthy friends/acquaintances - - the owners of Aynho Park (wedding venue - £40k hire fee usually) etc.

Anyway. The other one I’ve looked up is UGG as whenever you see AFLucy she is. Or vice verse, I get the impression Lucy is a bit of a hanger on these days?! Didn’t go to the Luisa Zissman drinks at Soho farmhouse, doesn’t have a wine sponsor... UGG is the daughter of the man who set up fired Earth. He sold the business for about £20m from memory. She went to a fantastic boarding school, all the money thrown at education. Ended up being a receptionist at net a porter working up to being a PA for loubiton. Sorry but al that education to answer the phone!
Married a man with a commonly occurring name, and moved to oxford to have kids and quit work. She’s far better educated than Lucy, but still sometimes does/says really ill thought out posts. Calling a girl out (who commented in a banter-like way on her eyebrows) for being “a troll”. No, a troll is anonymous and sends vile, vile tit to you. Not a woman who also has twin girls who has messaged you loads before and felt matey enough to comment on appearance.

Her new farmhouse / barn showing off is a bit cringe, but she’s a massive show off, so to be expected really.

I have just posted on another thread but Lucy and Her husband do seem to be very fairly comfortable. His financila public records for his company https://companycheck.co.uk/director/917356786/BENJAMIN--JOHNSON/financials

As for UGG she is vile. No class. At all. Desperate to be liked, it's embarrassing. You might have money but you don't have class. Speaking posh doesn't cut it for me.

I just needed to say - the unicorn rocking horse that UGG is swooning over on her IG is the ugliest scariest thing and I bet it cost more then a grand.

I have just posted on another thread but Lucy and Her husband do seem to be very fairly comfortable. His financila public records for his company https://companycheck.co.uk/director/917356786/BENJAMIN--JOHNSON/financials

As for UGG she is vile. No class. At all. Desperate to be liked, it's embarrassing. You might have money but you don't have class. Speaking posh doesn't cut it for me.
I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU REMOVE THIS! It is illegal to post information like this on a forum like this. It is seen as stalking and I (LUCY the one your slagging off) will be seeking legal action first thing in the morning.

Reviving this thread.

I suggest you also remove your post regarding what you THINK is my house! Your looking at a property called manor farm court in old wolverton which is absolutely nothing to do with me or my Husband, we once rented (RENTED) a small office there! I’m seeking legal action regarding the posts on here, posting my personal details on a forum like this is ILLEGAL and seen as stalking.

I suggest you also remove your post regarding what you THINK is my house! Your looking at a property called manor farm court in old wolverton which is absolutely nothing to do with me or my Husband, we once rented (RENTED) a small office there! I’m seeking legal action regarding the posts on here, posting my personal details on a forum like this is ILLEGAL and seen as stalking.
Also if this is your job, I’m sure this is a complete breach of data protection!

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU REMOVE THIS! It is illegal to post information like this on a forum like this. It is seen as stalking and I (LUCY the one your slagging off) will be seeking legal action first thing in the morning.
No it’s not, it’s publicly available information. Your ‘lawyer’ should have clarified that.

I don’t follow you or know who you are so not having a personal dig, but curious as to why you think info sharing on here is illegal if it’s freely available elsewhere online?

Its interesting that you start posting here regarding something from a months ago.
I suspect you were ignorant of forums like these and perhaps found out about it due to some other You Tuber mentioning it.
I have no connection with this forum other than as a poster and reader but I think you will find that your information is in the public domain.

Sorry, I can’t leave it and I know it’s pathetic to correct grammar. It’s you’re, not your.

• Haha
Lucy is so pathetic. Bitching about this message board all day. Saying people should comment on her own photos not elsewhere. That makes no sense, other than she just wants any non praise comments in her control that she can delete. Posting screen shots of comments that annoyed her. Thanks for helping me find it Lucy ?
She's trying to say that people here are leaking her address and tagging carrie hope fletcher trying to get attention.

Reactions: 3