TMPK The Meal Prep King #2 The Meal Prep King Is In A Huffy Cause He’s Scruffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still doesn’t read very apologetic does it!
Definitely doesn’t, still passing the buck. Well let’s hope he sticks to it this time, think he’s finally realised his world has just crashed down all around him - I truly hope Charlotte does not work this out with him, he is not a good person for her - he should be doing this for himself not to try and win her back otherwise we’ll be here again in another 8 weeks

Reactions: 10
He’s obviously been told to put that statement out. I hope he does go to rehab and sort himself out, but it’s still no excuse for how he’s behaved. Charlotte needs to stay clear. She deserves better.

Reactions: 13
Mental health is not an excuse to be a d*ck to other people. Alcohol doesn't make you say what you don't mean it just loosens your tongue.

That apology was complete garbage and in hope he loses everything and comes out from rehab and has to start again with nothing

Reactions: 15
In order to succeed it's got to be for him and from within him. There are references to C throughout which is of concern. Let the girl be.

Reactions: 8
In order to succeed it's got to be for him and from within him. There are references to C throughout which is of concern. Let the girl be.
He’s still trying to be in control. He needs to just step back and leave her alone.

Reactions: 5
Apart from his rant in June and the statement he’d split with Charlotte, he’d previously put a statement out just around the second book launch to say they had split. A lot going on there even before last weeks mess. He’s mentioned about SM being too much and being in the public eye being too much…. Stick to the meal prep then and not put your whole life on tiktok and the gram!! He really is on another level

Reactions: 10
Ooh just reading the comments, a lot supporting him but a lot telling him he’s a cock

Reactions: 6
Cockwomble i aint falling for it. I got tons of abuse off him for nothing but asking if he was ok. Went on a rampage slated my personal appearance to the point hid my picture. So no i dont forget easily no. But at least he's admitted hes ill!! Let's hope he sorts his tit.. Sad i miss his ramblings 🤣pure entertainment any one else agree 😳??

Appalling apology but finally admittance of being an alcoholic and searching for rehab tomorrow. But as some have rightly pointed out on fb there’s deep set prejudices that he is at fault with - hatred of women, racist, fattist etc and that has to be recognised first. May all be tied together from his childhood etc who knows but it isn’t right and he needs to do a lot more. I suspect if he got properly seen by a psychologist there’s an abundance of conditions he has -maybe aspergers,adhd etc as he’s not empathetic to people’s feelings or wary of hurting people the way he comes across. His spelling is poor etc. Who knows but I wish he would leave Charlotte alone. He’s going to have to work on fixing himself the rest of his life - she doesn’t need that.

Far too many supporting him and wishing him and Charlotte well together for my liking. I hope she doesn’t go back to him.

Appalling apology but finally admittance of being an alcoholic and searching for rehab tomorrow. But as some have rightly pointed out on fb there’s deep set prejudices that he is at fault with - hatred of women, racist, fattist etc and that has to be recognised first. May all be tied together from his childhood etc who knows but it isn’t right and he needs to do a lot more. I suspect if he got properly seen by a psychologist there’s an abundance of conditions he has -maybe aspergers,adhd etc as he’s not empathetic to people’s feelings or wary of hurting people the way he comes across. His spelling is poor etc. Who knows but I wish he would leave Charlotte alone. He’s going to have to work on fixing himself the rest of his life - she doesn’t need that.
Looking for rehab tomorrow. Why wait until tomorrow, tomorrow never comes. If he meant it he’d be there taking the steps now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.