TMPK The Meal Prep King #2 The Meal Prep King Is In A Huffy Cause He’s Scruffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second thread title winner was suggested by @AliceWondersxo
A set of overly engineered and expensive glass meal prep containers for our winner. Arriving in the TMPK amazon shop to collect on the 12th of never 😂

TMPK also known as TMDK (the melt down king) has shown himself to be (and pretty sure this isn't an exhaustive list)
Sexist, racist, misogynistic, ableist.
He's done no meal prepping in ages. Meal prepping - the thing that went viral for him at the start.... Unlike how he's gone viral this week.
John has always been rude and short with people asking questions he considered stupid. This never stopped.
Having gone through a break up with his long term partner TMPK did a series of lives in June that were fuelled by alcohol and negativity. This combined with the illness of his old friend and father figure Frank set him on a path of self destruction.
He had also recently failed the hard 75 challenge having not drunk a pint of water at bedtime. That sent him back to day one and it's snowballed from there.
TMPK came back online a few days after the June lives with apologies and seemed to be trying to get things back on track. He confirmed a split with Charlotte was final. Explained that it was over and he wouldn't talk about it again. Except he did. A lot.
Some meal preps followed and he even showed the new TMPK product range in development.
Weirdly he stated he wanted to cut sweeteners and so stopped using skinny and grenade products. He sold all he had left online. It turned out they'd both dropped him after the lives in June.
He kept on looking for meal prep premises and taking about his big future. He talked of developing an app. He asked for personal trainer thoughts and recommendations and alienated women when he ignored the idea that menstruation and hormones impact performance.
He also asked for investors.
He started a new challenge in his payment based closed group. An 8 week weight loss challenge with his (unqualified) help and support.
He then began talking about Charlotte again. Incessantly. Praise her, drag her, repeat.
He began to take anonymous questions on social media and was rude in his replies. Claimed he loved Charlotte on many. Made it seem like they were talking despite previously saying they had no contact.
He took orders in advance for his TMPK containers - will they get fulfilled?
He became obsessed by people not doing the hard 75 properly which became an ongoing dig at Charlotte who seemed to be completing it with bells on.
He promised a meal prep that never happened.
He was trying to sell the car he got Charlotte and took back.
He passed some motorcycle training and is waiting on his new bike delivery ... Just like the bike he bought a friend.
He kept talking about the car he was buying but never did buy. He said he was buying it but was looking at finance despite having thousands in the bank he says.
He then began a series of lives that started his fall. He would get drunk and go live at all hours of the day and night.
He shared him at A&E with a cut and swollen eye. Said someone had clumped him with a cricket bat. We still don't know who or why for sure. He left after a seven hour wait, untreated because he wouldn't wait any longer.
He came home and went live. A lot of lives and spiralling abuse followed. He abused commenters on lives. Nothing and no one was safe. He ran Charlotte down then he'd say he loved her.
He used many derogatory names and phrases to followers. He showed the world his nasty side and his true views (if you work or if you don't he can't stand you. He's only got time for people like him - business men) and viewers screen recorded and shared and tagged his sponsors and business partners.
Word got out. The press picked it up and wrote the story.
People have asked for the money back on their book purchases that they made in good faith. They thought he would help and support their weight loss. It turns out he has a lot of hate for people who have weight to lose.
His publisher made a statement that condemned him. He has no more books with them. Pulled the rest.
Others made statements to say they condemned him and no longer work with him.
His group members in the 8 week challenge are getting nowhere with him and refunds so have had to go to their banks.
Throughout all the lives was a running theme of money. He's rich he says. He's offered to show bank statements. Not yet shown to us though. He rarely follows up.
Said he liked Andrew Tate 😳
He said his publisher bullied him (without a trace of irony from his bullying self) and he had proof to show. Not been shown yet.
He said he didn't care that people got book refunds because he's already been paid. Upfront yes but the sales royalty will be impacted.
The lives showed him capable of spouting words that are racist or abusive in other ways and when called out in the comments he would magically use the 'it's flying up the screen too quick' excuse. Use your finger John. Scroll. That way you can address what people want answers for rather than the ones you can answer comfortably. He knew how to use his finger to block people mid live though if they weren't following his narrative!
Saturday he did a seemingly sober live with half hearted, hollow apologies. He still shared his strong views and is always to be found hiding behind the word opinion.
Commenters are saying they're worried but he doesn't reassure them. He just carries on justifying his thoughts and opinions.
He did say he was going to apologise face to face to a few people 'in the next day or two'. He's in no rush then.
He asked for mobile numbers to reply to a chosen few because Insta has banned him from replying to direct messages for a week.
He's still getting a lot of sympathy and support from hard core meal preppers.
He said he'd checked Amazon and his books were there. Not quite right. Amazon pulled it but they host shops... Like that one he was going to set up before he hit the booze live. But it shows his disordered thinking.
He said Charlotte abused him. That he wouldn't report it because he'd not be taken seriously as a man. Then talked at length on the subject of the world being against men. He denied gaslighting as we would expect him to and he could do with understanding coercive control.
He denied racism. Was given example after example and challenged by his victims but still denied it. Then ended the live when the going got tough with the challenges.

Some tough themes covered in this thread. If you need support then these may help.

Alcoholics anonymous
[email protected]

Al anon for friends and family of addiction

Narcotics anonymous
https://ukna.org/

National DA Helpline - 0808 2000 247

Refuge

Women's Aid - https://www.womensaid.org.uk/information-support/

Respect. Men's advice line
https://mensadviceline.org.uk/

Mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He obviously likes living a champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages, just doesn't not have the money he likes us to think he has. Sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just remembered, he said last night he’s still writing his 3rd book and is going to self publish it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good for Charlotte, her bio says meal prep QUEEN. Go girl 💕
Love it thats new but i hope she takes off and he comes down apologies etc but hes a cretin, narcissist does not care about ppl that looked up to him to get help. Hes an alcoholic drug using man child i used to like the fella till he verbally abused me big time i mean ripped me apart on monday night live i even took my picture down and changed my name. Noew he can change his to the doledossinghasbeen

I’ve just remembered, he said last night he’s still writing his 3rd book and is going to self publish it !!
What how to lose it all in a 5 day bender

I'm guessing all those hard core meal preppers that supported his behaviour in the lives 🥴
Till his next rant then they will be back to giving him crap i dnt forget the crap he give me.. Longmayhefall 👌

Reactions: 7
But really… who is going to write the recipes? Take the pictures? Design the book? All of these things cost A LOT of money and no professional is going to wait on ‘possible sales’ to get paid. And they will research him. He’s clueless. Unless incel meal preppers are a bigger and richer market than I realise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It annoyed me how when he brough his book out it was just recipes, I wanted a weeks worth of meal prepping in order!! Not recipe for 2 or 4 people!

Reactions: 4
His behaviours have reminded me very much of my ex who was an awful narcissistic. I think the term is overused a lot but John absolutely ticks all the boxes, especially with his gaslighting, all these women defending his behaviours and now the smear campaign against Charlotte. It’s actually been quite a sad reminder of it all, especially his response to the woman calling him out when he said “you’ve clearly been hurt by a man” because he gets away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It annoyed me how when he brough his book out it was just recipes, I wanted a weeks worth of meal prepping in order!! Not recipe for 2 or 4 people!
This is why I preferred the batch lady. 10 meals in an hour and a full shopping list. Ideal for our family. I was excited to order his first book back in the day but was really disappointed. didn’t want a 10 page autobiography either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He said he was off to a mates to watch the boxing. Fingers crossed he stays off the booze!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell me... He was even more cut and bruised today. Where did that come from / how did it happen?

Reactions: 1
Everyone else is stupid but he doesn’t know how to find out who won the boxing 😂 Google, Twitter, the news maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Provoked his neighbour (Danielle in the text) on a 3am live this morning, they threatened to come round, he carried on so they rang the doorbell and he left the live going. Heard a scufffle and he came back like this before ending it.
Thank you for that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.