Tiny Hearts Education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiny hearts is getting slammed in the car seat Australia safety group 😂
Ha I bet she took the video to bag out her husband. She’s often saying he did this, he did that and pulling him up on safety things. I think it’s so wrong to share that with her audience. He must hate it!
she could create content without making her own husband look likes he’s often doing something “wrong”.

Reactions: 2
I seriously don’t understand her defence. “i never proof read anything”… Uhhh, so maybe you should… try that? Attention to detail for gods sake. Such a life saver. Much hero.

Reactions: 3
I seriously don’t understand her defence. “i never proof read anything”… Uhhh, so maybe you should… try that? Attention to detail for gods sake. Such a life saver. Much hero.
I thought the same thing about her saying it was a typo as well.. like it’s a whole different word???

Um excuse me but this witch using a tragic toddler death for content is just morally reprehensible. Gross gross gross.

Reactions: 10
Um excuse me but this witch using a tragic toddler death for content is just morally reprehensible. Gross gross gross.
Definitely a bit ick to do but the number of idiotic parents I know who don’t cut their toddlers grapes is ridiculous… that poor family so heartbreaking

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yep! And the fear mongering is just gross. She totally uses other people’s tragedy’s for engagement under the guise of raising awareness.

Reactions: 4
Definitely a bit ick to do but the number of idiotic parents I know who don’t cut their toddlers grapes is ridiculous… that poor family so heartbreaking
I get that, but she’s got previous content about it, she could have just reshared old content without putting up photos of the family and quotes from them during this tragic time. No doubt they consented but I bet they are in a traumatised state right now and aren’t comprehending the vulture nature of her posting them for her gain. She is an absolute engagement bleep.

Reactions: 4
There’s a real “I told you so” element of her frothing over a tragedy that doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 10
I find Nikki annoying AF but glad the family allowed this to be shared. It’s really important people remember to fit their grapes, particularly after the little boys friend gave him a whole grape. Parents must take note of this tragedy, it’s just horrific. Rest in peace to the little sweetheart.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know the Dad is the one wanting to get the message out and has started a petition he’s doing a good thing wanting to raise awareness and they have the platform to do so… the comments on the post show how needed it is itself - schools selling frozen grapes.. family members refusing to cut grapes.. childcare’s not cutting them soooo much survivor bias too