Tiny Hearts Education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolling her stories is giving me whiplash… from cold sores to pumping to her little girl getting a phone light shoved in her face to a gym advertisement to a family photoshoot

Reactions: 9
Scrolling her stories is giving me whiplash… from cold sores to pumping to her little girl getting a phone light shoved in her face to a gym advertisement to a family photoshoot
Oh that poor kid, the phone was so bloody bright in her face. She was squinting so bad

Reactions: 5
Tiny hearts ( Nikki ) is obviously a successful business woman. However launching products that are pregnancy & post birth specific while she is conveniently going through pregnant / post birth just doesn’t sit right with me… She made such a big deal about NEEDING a baby girl as her final baby so why doesn’t she just get off her phone / laptop and enjoy the baby bubble in her huge ass house.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Tiny hearts ( Nikki ) is obviously a successful business woman. However launching products that are pregnancy & post birth specific while she is conveniently going through pregnant / post birth just doesn’t sit right with me… She made such a big deal about NEEDING a baby girl as her final baby so why doesn’t she just get off her phone / laptop and enjoy the baby bubble in her huge ass house.
Yeah it’s not sitting right with me either.. it’s just marketing overload.. again I’m all for her sharing her journey but make your own page..
have a break

Reactions: 10
Can someone recap the gender reveal fiasco? I wasn’t following her back then.
---

Yea why the f is she shining a bright phone light in her kids face? I could never…
From memory, Nikki did the sneak peak test for the gender reveal and I believe it was contaminated with male dna giving a male result.

She then had the Nipt that said it was a girl; so the process was repeated and yes it was a girl.

Her daughter had gender disappointment and it was recorded for the gram :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
From memory, Nikki did the sneak peak test for the gender reveal and I believe it was contaminated with male dna giving a male result.

She then had the Nipt that said it was a girl; so the process was repeated and yes it was a girl.

Yup her daughter was devastated and it was all filmed and posted online.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

What is a sneak peak teat? How/when is this done?

I thought the NIPT was the earliest you could find gender out (at 10w) ?

Reactions: 2
Ok that is weird recording your kid’s gender disappointment to post online 😒 let her be disappointed in private for god’s sake.

I didn’t realise there was a test earlier than the NIPT to detect gender?

Reactions: 1
What is a sneak peak teat? How/when is this done?

I thought the NIPT was the earliest you could find gender out (at 10w) ?
to be honest, I’ve seen quite a few inaccurate tests from this. Because you’re collecting it yourself, it leaves so much room for error.
If a piece of male dna gets into the sample you’ll get the boy result.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I am impatient and did the sneak peek test (a couple of weeks before I had the NIPT) but had my blood collected at a pathology clinic to avoid contamination.

I didn’t record and post any gender disappointment videos though!

Reactions: 2
IMG_7608.png

She’s trialled every product… for like 10 days? And now somehow they’re all perfect, ordered from suppliers and stocked that quickly to create a kit? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
$220 for some knickers and breast pads o_O preying on vulnerable women who think they must have the latest and greatest of everything

I got through with a bulk pack of RiteAid nursing pads and kmart undies!

Reactions: 9
Nothing like being alone with your newborn in the middle of the night and sharing it with 400000 people. So special 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3