Tiny Hearts Education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have been wetting herself with excitement on the way to the hospital. Seems like it was very over the top to attend ED for… any excuse for content

Reactions: 2
Far out so she dislocated her baby’s elbow putting on a swimming costume? How about you be gentle with your little baby. Bloody hell.

Reactions: 8
Far out so she dislocated her baby’s elbow putting on a swimming costume? How about you be gentle with your little baby. Bloody hell.
Came here to say the same, I’d never share that on socials, I’d be horrified

Reactions: 6
No one cares about your personal problems, keep it strictly business on a business account 🙄

Reactions: 7
👀👀👀👀 marriage problems?
Why do these sort of posts always seem so fake, I don’t want to share but thanks to internet randoms for checking in…

Engagement spike from “thousands” of well wishing messages anyone???

👀👀👀👀 marriage problems?
Maybe the cleaner, chef, housekeeper and nanny are on their January break and she’s actually having to lift a finger?
We can guarantee it’s not a medical issue, those are never too personal to share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the cleaner, chef, housekeeper and nanny are on their January break and she’s actually having to lift a finger?
We can guarantee it’s not a medical issue, those are never too personal to share 😂
Yeah I started thinking “oh maybe it’s something going on with one of the children” silly me though, there would be ten stories and a post including photos of the relevant child in a compromised state.

Yeah I started thinking “oh maybe it’s something going on with one of the children” silly me though, there would be ten stories and a post including photos of the relevant child in a compromised state.
I think it’s their brother, she has spoken about him working with them, and did the huge thing about the hen party they threw for the SIL, the wedding & the missing engagement ring, I’m pretty sure she also said about them having kids around the same time.

Hopefully whoever it is gets the help they need but even her update tonight still felt wrong. You don’t owe half a million people that much information about someone close to you who is so severely unwell.

I think it’s their brother, she has spoken about him working with them, and did the huge thing about the hen party they threw for the SIL, the wedding & the missing engagement ring, I’m pretty sure she also said about them having kids around the same time.

Hopefully whoever it is gets the help they need but even her update tonight still felt wrong. You don’t owe half a million people that much information about someone close to you who is so severely unwell.
And saying she has had to advocate for them, and then jumping straight into advertising their new resource about healthy advocacy…seemed like an ad for her business.

Reactions: 13
And saying she has had to advocate for them, and then jumping straight into advertising their new resource about healthy advocacy…seemed like an ad for her business.
So gross, it almost felt genuine until that.

Reactions: 6
I would be pissed off if I was the family member she was talking about. This situation is another example of why she needs to create a new separate business account. Content could still be scheduled to share or be assigned to a marketing agency to manage during a crisis. Is it good for the tiny heart’s business to just go a week or two with zero content or promotion? Probably not…but Nikki knows better

Reactions: 11
Does she have the consent of the person to share their story. Like they are in hospital in a very bad way and has she called in to ask hey can I share this with a few hundred thousand people. It felt really off reading such a private ordeal

Reactions: 8
Does she have the consent of the person to share their story. Like they are in hospital in a very bad way and has she called in to ask hey can I share this with a few hundred thousand people. It felt really off reading such a private ordeal
Especially as wasn’t the previous post about the actor from Vampire Diaries following the business? Like come on

Reactions: 3
Tiny hearts lady can you please give us a fact sheet or horror story about the dangers of getting a tattoo when breastfeeding? …she’s either lying about how hard the juggle of pumping whilst working full time is…or she’s weaned Bambi, but still wants props for “doing it all”… Idiot

Reactions: 11