Tink/cherries_87

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ruby gave her CPR yesterday and ended up in hospital. Today she’s on live (with a plaster on her arm she could have taken off by now)!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She thinks she’s so above the school and rules, allowing ruby to dye her hair and nose pierced in year 8, and argue that she should be able to have them. Just created such an entitled child who doesn’t understand that she has to follow anything cause her mum will argue against it.
She’s such a beg it’s ridiculous the battles are so beggy and just ridiculous

Reactions: 6
She pops up on my fyp all the time begging for gifts it's cringe. Her problems with the school are everyone's problems these days she makes out it's only happening in her daughters school which isn't true!

Her nails make me feel ill lol and not washing her hair yuk altho it does look ok she washes it once a month so its gotta get dirty and all that moan moans about school ffs

So she’s legally changing her name to tinkerbell, what is her actual name? She said people know it but she won’t share it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s legally changing her name to tinkerbell, what is her actual name? She said people know it but she won’t share it?
I came here to ask what it is 😂 I don’t mind the name Tink but imagine being sat in a doctors waiting room and hearing “tinkerbell to room 6”

A video popped up about her getting live pro on TT and she got all emotional and excited and they all started crying..... is this what the world is coming too??? All getting emotional because you spend every waking mintue of your free time talking to a screen 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m confused as to why she’s verified??? Anyone? It’s not like she actually creates any creative content. Weird. All she does is beg yes beg on lives.

The young carers is so she can go on holiday without penalties.
Realistically she doesn't qualify to be a young carer! If she was having seizures everyday and its physically stopping her looking after herself then yes but the seizures are as and when. Ruby isn't caring for her mum each day and Tink doing TTs each day and going on live shows she's not suffering!

Did Ruby get into young minds? I don't know how she can say she needs caring for when she's always off on holiday and here there and everywhere!

Reactions: 3