Tink/cherries_87

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there is a thread on here but her constant moany posts of her complaining about the school grates on me, aswell as how false she comes across on her lives.

I was looking for a thread on her, she’s constantly slagging off the school, but she’s got a 12 year old who she’s dying her hair colours that go against the school rules, piercings and other stuff. It’s ridiculous, all schools ban hair being ridiculous colours and facial piercings… now a toilet rule ffs I can guarantee her kids starts schourinf her mum will be telling tiktok about this

Reactions: 3
Omg so glad there is a thread about this one! She has been all over my FYP page recently. All she does is moan and do weird cringey dances. And her lives are just her constantly begging for gifts

Omg so glad there is a thread about this one! She has been all over my FYP page recently. All she does is moan and do weird cringey dances. And her lives are just her constantly begging for gifts
I don’t get the begs being able to suceee like what did she do before TikTok it’s so odd, doesn’t she realise she has a 12 year old not 18 she needs discipline and boundaries not being able to get away with everything

Reactions: 2
She’s so beggy for likes, let’s her daughter have nail extensions if she get 15K likes knowing that’s her average anyway. She does it for the extra likes I swear, honestly would hate to have to deal with her if her daughter was at my school so ridiculous. Wants no rules for her daughter yet would expect everyone else to follow them

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’s so beggy for likes, let’s her daughter have nail extensions if she get 15K likes knowing that’s her average anyway. She does it for the extra likes I swear, honestly would hate to have to deal with her if her daughter was at my school so ridiculous. Wants no rules for her daughter yet would expect everyone else to follow them
Yes? Honestly… that was odd to me. Ruby suggested that the video get over 100,000 likes and Tink lowered it to 15,000?

Reactions: 1
Yes? Honestly… that was odd to me. Ruby suggested that the video get over 100,000 likes and Tink lowered it to 15,000?
She just wants to cause school issues so she can complain on tiktok against them and make her feel better, typical beggy tiktok narc

Omg she absolutely grates on my gears! Her voice is so annoying and what’s with the washing her hair only once a month?! I bet they both stink 🤮

Reactions: 5
The constant school bashing is tedious.
Who is that guy she has just been on holiday with? I just had a nose on his page and his posts are vile, sexual innuendo captions over videos of him biting his top lip 🤢

The constant school bashing is tedious.
Who is that guy she has just been on holiday with? I just had a nose on his page and his posts are vile, sexual innuendo captions over videos of him biting his top lip 🤢
Probably her next boyfriend/husband she has a new one every 2 years

Probably her next boyfriend/husband she has a new one every 2 years
Apparently one of her ‘closest’ friends on the app, very convenient going on a second family
Holiday with him. She drives me nuts her kids are brought up on you can have what you want if you get likes rather than anything of actual substance, and then get whatever they want at such young ages

Reactions: 5
I see her more of late and it’s all so fake. Seeing the screen recordings of her lives it’s so obvious she’s begging for gifts. Comments saying she’s not begging, wtaf. I don’t understand it. Soooooo very obvious and the over reaction. ‘Manifesting a lion’ etc. hate this side of TT.

This one keeps popping up for me. I think a lot of her followers are bought as I’ve just seen a video with 29k likes and 0 comments, and saw one earlier with 54k likes and 3 comments.

I also don’t understand how she could afford 2 holidays in the school holidays, they would have both been £££, I wonder if she does something like only fans (no hate about it if she does, I have no issues with girls doing it), as she doesn’t seem to work and she can’t be making enough from TT to pay for it all.

She’s also just baiting the school at this point, dying rubys hair just before going back, she knows it’ll cause issues.

Also, not to be a Karen, but I hate that she uses such strong filters on videos that Ruby is in too, she’s 12 and I just feel like that’s young and impressionable and sending the wrong message, like you need a filter to be pretty enough to post

Reactions: 4