Tim Biohacker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this thread title is okay. I couldn't find any guidance/rules. Feel free to change if needed @admin there are quite a few Tim Biohacker posts on the Davinia Taylor thread, is it possible to copy them over here?

Reactions: 1
We tend to leave it blank for the first thread, if they ever earn a 2nd one then they can have the honour of a thread name!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This bloke is a weirdo. I can't understand Davinias liking of him. He's a creepy slimey perv. Only ever see him with young girls and he's ALWAYS making references to sex. Also on the bio hacking side he's got no patience with anyone that asks a basic beginners question, he's like šŸ™„, I mean what an attitude. He's got no time for anyone who doesn't 100% buy into his extreme way of living, which is weird cos Davinia picks and chooses which "hacks" suit her and which don't.

I'd like to know some background to this fella because I bet there's a few skeletons in a few cupboards.

Reactions: 6
Heā€™s off. Most definitely something off with him.
The girls thing is most definitely a red flag. Heā€™s always with either attractive younger women or cool guys who he wants to alone himself with..... for example his Denist guy he was with this week is a DISHHHHHHHHHH..... exactly who ā€˜Grim BioPeckerā€™ would like to be , stacked, actually qualified in something and good looking!

I think heā€™s actually a narcissist. If u look at it, so sensitive to any small criticisms, has to be right all the time, the strange selfies of himself pouting and flexing, the grandiose sense of self, very image driven. Obsessed with himself, his looks, his progress, his size, his opinions, his standing as ā€œworks leading biohackerā€

as said in the Davina threat, Iā€™d love to know what his profession was before he started this thing.

i have to say for all his bio hacking he doesnā€™t look very healthy. He most definitely was experiencing some disordered eating with his over fasting not so long ago. He never really shows his work outs, I just feel itā€™s all slightly off the mark.

all the sexual references are massive flags. Itā€™s very strange and always straight out of nowhere.

his actions are the opposite of what he preaches regards tolerance, exploring options and being open to opinion. Is like he says these things of effect but in reality itā€™s his way or the highway.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't agree more.

The doxing of anyone who dares question him is really troubling. He preaches that he is so healthy inside and out yet he clearly has a massive problem controlling anger / frustration. The way he posts his replies to the messages... He thinks he's coming across as clever and educated but he is just coming across as a massive bell end.

If he was at peace he would be able to rise above anyone with a differing opinion. Simply ignoring 'troll' messages is easy. They are never personal from what he shows... Just disagreeing with Dave Aspreys his philosophy.

I agree he seemed to suffer from disordered eating when he first set out on his journey. That photo was shocking. I am inclined to suggest that even now he is controlling what he is eating in a micro managed way and that in itself isn't healthy.

These liver cleansers are definitely not good (and completely unnecessary along with over half the never heard of before supplements he takes). I'm very much of the stance that the body thrives in an environment that is natural, all these weird and wonderful supplements are not natural, if a cave man didn't need them then we don't need them. All this obsessive testing of his vitamin levels, hormones, Sat's, BP, HR, breathing, sleeping etc it's just not normal.... I think it's a control thing

He seems overly controlling and disciplined of himself and his environment, I honestly think he would benefit from a bit of therapy to understand himself and his issues surrounding control.

He is desperately trying to emulate dave asprey, dave talks a bit about sex but when he does it sounds natural and comes from a place of wanting to educate and informing. With Tim it just comes across as creepy and sex pesty.

I really think he needs to leave the sex quotes and stories. As a woman it makes me hugely uncomfortable him referencing sex so much. I'm definitely not (far from) a prude. I am just a normal woman interested in some (of the more natural) aspects of the biohacking movement but the constant references to sex are deeply off putting.

I'll be honest I've never really felt such an aversion to someone just from how they come across on the Internet. He does seem really off like you say. Perhaps it's the control vibes along with the sex references and the arrogance and the inability to accept any kind of questioning..... I don't know, whatever it is my body reacts to it like 500 red flags waving in my face

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I couldn't agree more.

The doxing of anyone who dares question him is really troubling. He preaches that he is so healthy inside and out yet he clearly has a massive problem controlling anger / frustration. The way he posts his replies to the messages... He thinks he's coming across as clever and educated but he is just coming across as a massive bell end.

If he was at peace he would be able to rise above anyone with a differing opinion. Simply ignoring 'troll' messages is easy. They are never personal from what he shows... Just disagreeing with Dave Aspreys his philosophy.

I agree he seemed to suffer from disordered eating when he first set out on his journey. That photo was shocking. I am inclined to suggest that even now he is controlling what he is eating in a micro managed way and that in itself isn't healthy.

These liver cleansers are definitely not good (and completely unnecessary along with over half the never heard of before supplements he takes). I'm very much of the stance that the body thrives in an environment that is natural, all these weird and wonderful supplements are not natural, if a cave man didn't need them then we don't need them. All this obsessive testing of his vitamin levels, hormones, Sat's, BP, HR, breathing, sleeping etc it's just not normal.... I think it's a control thing

He seems overly controlling and disciplined of himself and his environment, I honestly think he would benefit from a bit of therapy to understand himself and his issues surrounding control.

He is desperately trying to emulate dave asprey, dave talks a bit about sex but when he does it sounds natural and comes from a place of wanting to educate and informing. With Tim it just comes across as creepy and sex pesty.

I really think he needs to leave the sex quotes and stories. As a woman it makes me hugely uncomfortable him referencing sex so much. I'm definitely not (far from) a prude. I am just a normal woman interested in some (of the more natural) aspects of the biohacking movement but the constant references to sex are deeply off putting.

I'll be honest I've never really felt such an aversion to someone just from how they come across on the Internet. He does seem really off like you say. Perhaps it's the control vibes along with the sex references and the arrogance and the inability to accept any kind of questioning..... I don't know, whatever it is my body reacts to it like 500 red flags waving in my face
Totally agree with all of that.

The sex stuff is creepy. Makes me get lalalaletmeexplainsā€™s ā€œspiritual duck boysā€. If you havenā€™t looked her up, sheā€™s quite good.

the repeated testing of everything is very controlling, in reality itā€™s no different from someone with ocd or an eating disorder obsessing over calories in vs out etc.
surely if youā€™ve been tested , made a life improvement and then been tested again with an improvement Shown, then surely u would keep doing what your doing and decrease your need for testing. Why keep testing over and over and over!

I think a lot of the stuff is very helpful but the volume and frequency that he performs all this stuff on himself is quite worrying. Iā€™d be more interested if he got other people who had particular issues to do some oft he bio hacking and show their results, rather than his own pursuit to become sodding Ironman or what ever his End goal is.

the liver cleanse fixation is just insane. And the amount of electronic rubbish he has in his house is hardly keeping in line with his views on the harms of electric devises in the home.

I find thereā€™s alot of contradictions in what he says and does.

he was banging on about fasting for ages and then suddenly does a post on female bio hacking and is recommending not fasting for such long periods...... obviously at the advice of the more qualified person he was working on the post with.

have also noticed he will blaze in with his aggressive smart arsed answers to anyone who questions him, butttttt will often just ignore a post that is actually a very valid argument against his view.

also have u seen old big chops Caroline Hirons keeps going to war with him lately. Itā€™s hilarious. No matter how much biohacking heā€™s doing, if they have to fight it out to the death, my moneys on Hirons. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Sheā€™d eat him alive hahaha

B60C094E-42BC-4F34-AD87-CE42450B2AD9.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What liver cleansing does he recommend? Unfollowed him ages ago, he comes off so slimey and arrogant in his stories. Plus the whole sex pest comments and vibe

Same, I don't think anyone put me off this much, from just seeing their social media.
He does come off as a narcissist, I used to have a boss like that (also in a medical field) who openly slept with several women, obsessed with his image, selfies, a show off, liar, manipulator, paranoid, and actually said that rape does not exist (said that if a woman really doesn't want to have sex then the vagina will shut so tight that penetration won't be possible....)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What liver cleansing does he recommend? Unfollowed him ages ago, he comes off so slimey and arrogant in his stories. Plus the whole sex pest comments and vibe

Same, I don't think anyone put me off this much, from just seeing their social media.
He does come off as a narcissist, I used to have a boss like that (also in a medical field) who openly slept with several women, obsessed with his image, selfies, a show off, liar, manipulator, paranoid, and actually said that rape does not exist (said that if a woman really doesn't want to have sex then the vagina will shut so tight that penetration won't be possible....)
rape does not exist ! What the actual!!!! This is gob smacking !!!! Wow. Youā€™re better off with out that boss in your life.

also am I fan hurling hoping that his member is the lalalaletmeexplain from insta šŸ™ˆšŸ™ŠšŸ¤£ Iā€™m going to take is that Lala agreed with my diagnosis of ā€œspiritual duck boyā€ for Grim BioPecker šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

Story 1..."just eat proper food"

Story 4... "here have a sachet of fats and carbs that has been prepared in a factory in exactly the same way the chocolate above has.

How does he not see the irony of his advice?
It's hilarious, these bio hackers are all the same. His mate davinia is the best at that, giving advice on what to do then doing the exact opposite herself!

ā€¦. Grim BioPecker update ā€¦::

currently wanking around Mykonos ā€œworking of courseā€ ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ just taken his toaster value to 1000000000000% but being a massive fan girl to Salt Bae !!!!!!! SALT BAEEEEEEEE LOLZZZ. Itā€™s too cringe.
P.s even salt bae king of the douches looks highly pissed off having his photo with Grim BioPecker

• Haha
Ok here is his background; he is from a sales background. used to work at a car dealership (porsche i think) then he set up an online beauty brand called Just Beautifully selling shampoo, hair appliances etc. Then he sold it and went travelling for a few years before returning and setting up a marketing agency which helped online businesses get better ROI. Sold this i believe and then developed the Health Optimisation Summit onff the back end of all his health problems. Think he had a Meet Up group first and from there he got the idea of the summit.

He is early forties, not offensive looking, yet hasn't had a steady gf for years. The reason he gets on well with Davinia is because both were druggies and have major character flaws in the realms of addiction and obsessive personalities. Plus, Tim can also use Davinia's platform to market himself of course.

• Wow
Ok here is his background; he is from a sales background. used to work at a car dealership (porsche i think) then he set up an online beauty brand called Just Beautifully selling shampoo, hair appliances etc. Then he sold it and went travelling for a few years before returning and setting up a marketing agency which helped online businesses get better ROI. Sold this i believe and then developed the Health Optimisation Summit onff the back end of all his health problems. Think he had a Meet Up group first and from there he got the idea of the summit.

He is early forties, not offensive looking, yet hasn't had a steady gf for years. The reason he gets on well with Davinia is because both were druggies and have major character flaws in the realms of addiction and obsessive personalities. Plus, Tim can also use Davinia's platform to market himself of course.
I disagree about the way he looks, he's got zero personality, in fact quite an offensive personality, the way he eye rolls and looks bored AF when someone asks a question he's covered before, and that shows on his face,makimg him highly unattractive. He's pervy around girls, we've seen it many times in his posts. Tbh I unfollowed him ages ago, to me there is just nothing pleasant or relatable about him at all.

• Heart

This is great.
How do you know this?
He smacks of cars salesman. Ewwww ick

please go into to detail re druggy thing.

I don't know what it is about him, there's always this underlying tone of muckiness (can't think of a better word at this point šŸ˜‚). It's interesting it's been said he has an addictive personality, it shows, his whole life is consumed with this bio hacking. No wonder he hasn't had a steady girlfriend for years because that would require putting someone else before yourself occasionally and god forbid he should ever have a child! He's self absorbed. I wonder if he has siblings? Or if his parents are alive. Imagine going on a date with him? Christ boring MUCH!

• Heart