Tim Biohacker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't imagine he is that in demand if he hasn't got a girlfriend so sweetening your semen darling is irrelevant. He hangs around bulked up guys (lolled when i saw images from his summit of Tim and the beefy guys whilst Tim looking puney). He doesnt even own property in London and just flies to countries using hostels and crappy air bnbs to look like he's something that he actually isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His posts on baby formula. This guy has no children of his own and just gets ear bent from his dentist mate and wife (whom he has a VERY unhealthy obsession with - and i mean both of them). My mate who dated him once told me he wanted to have kids to continue his name. Gray is hardly a Rothschild LOL. Insufferable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Trouble is he's got zero charisma and very little personality. He's a bore. He's also got a tinge of creepiness about him. I would imagine if his creepiness doesn't scare the women off his personality, or lack of, will.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Puny comes to mind and i am not just talking his body size. His character is incredibly dorky. He has zero gentlemanly traits and now has an UNBELIEVABLE amount of arrogance since becoming a biohacker. I bet he honestly believes he knows more than medically qualified doctors. Ok, he may know differences in terms of health optimising but this "dude" (ugh I cringe on behalf of everyone) really believes he is some kind of martyr to health. He peddles the whole mindfulness and practicing affirmations to be a better person but he is the worst when it comes to accepting peoples criticisms or challenges of his postings. He just uses the whole "be kind" BS that lots peddle when they have lost an argument.

Reactions: 2
Puny comes to mind and i am not just talking his body size. His character is incredibly dorky. He has zero gentlemanly traits and now has an UNBELIEVABLE amount of arrogance since becoming a biohacker. I bet he honestly believes he knows more than medically qualified doctors. Ok, he may know differences in terms of health optimising but this "dude" (ugh I cringe on behalf of everyone) really believes he is some kind of martyr to health. He peddles the whole mindfulness and practicing affirmations to be a better person but he is the worst when it comes to accepting peoples criticisms or challenges of his postings. He just uses the whole "be kind" BS that lots peddle when they have lost an argument.
Yeah you're right he is arrogant. I remember in a live with Davinia onr time people were asking some basic questions and he was literally rolling his eyes, he couldn't be bothered to answer. It amazes me how the likes of him, and her actually, can make a very nice living with this "bio hacking" codswallop. They're both uptight about food, which is not healthy at all, and think the only way is their way.

Reactions: 3
His posts on baby formula. This guy has no children of his own and just gets ear bent from his dentist mate and wife (whom he has a VERY unhealthy obsession with - and i mean both of them). My mate who dated him once told me he wanted to have kids to continue his name. Gray is hardly a Rothschild LOL. Insufferable.
Timothy clearly has issues with the dentists wife. I think he knows he isnā€™t worthyā€¦.

Heā€™s insufferable. Preaches about not arguing with people as you donā€™t know what their triggers are yet he tends to post a lot about people saying mean things to him. Insufferable. And whatā€™s with the legs wide apart stand? Notice heā€™s shared his new Gf on IG now. Very young for a 45 year old bloke. Clearly looking for someone to mate with šŸ˜‚ and a woman older than 25 wouldnā€™t find his puney ass attractive.

Anyone notice how Davinia doesnā€™t really talk much about Tim? Maybe sheā€™s recognised what a weirdo and weasel he is.

Not declaring your paid for weekend to Ibiza Tim nice bit dim? Tut tut tit. Oh, you said youā€™re speaking at this event yet no reference of your squeaky feminine voice on stage yet? Hhhmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 1
His stories making comment that the bikers who revved their engines loudly ā€œprob have small dicksā€ is not only judgmental (why canā€™t bikers enjoy a passion of theirs), mean but the irony is that Tim nice but dim, used to own a Porsche cayman šŸ˜‚. He preaches so much BS about his haters yet his contractions are out of this world. He truly is a MELT. Oh, where was his stories on his ā€œtalkā€ at the Ibiza summit he said he was doing? Naaah, it was a paid for weekend which he didnā€™t declare. Double MELT. He also needs to stop making his girlfriend happen by sharing her stories. Notice he didnā€™t ā€œselectā€ a mature woman with a strong voice and more someone who would succumb to his god like persona.

Surely if knobhead was in his optimal health state he wouldn't catch flu? Wouldn't his immune system be tit hot and fend off the bugs? Me on the other hand I haven't had a cold or flu for probably 20 years, even when those around me are full of it. Not because of "health optimisation biohacking" bollocks but because I was my hands frequently and take echinachea........simples.

Precisely this! Tim, nice but cringe, would play victim had someone made him aware of that. You know, his ground breaking cone back of ā€œhaters guna hateā€ šŸ˜‚

Posting his mates in the cheap seats on a BA flight. The same ā€œdudeā€ who posted he would never pay BA Club prices because the only difference was receiving a bottle of water as heā€™s sat in economy class. Insufferable twit.

Tim real-name-is-Stefan is a fraud. All heā€™s done is copy Dave Asprey. Thereā€™s a growing community of people who are starting to see Tim for the fraud he is (yea but heā€™s read 12 years of helf stuff šŸ¤Ŗ), and the that heā€™s massively copied Dave Asprey. He even talks about how he discovered biohacking from Dave himself and boom, local meet up turns into biohacking conference. Even Timā€™s website mimicks Daveā€™s šŸ˜‚ Fraud or basically a skinny dweeb with no originality. Notice how Dave and Tim no longer seem to speak. Hhhhmmmm wonder why?!

And Tim, stop trying to make your gf happen. Your recent posts about false tits and soon to be anti Botox posts; your barbie doll gf gets all that šŸ˜‚

Major red flags from Tim aka Stefan, towards his new barbie doll gf. Who posts stories like this tit and then ask a question on a social platform to the gf? Just so it privately? Heā€™s desperate to keep her. He claimed he would have random sex which is total BS. He couldnā€™t ever get a girl to shag him. Heā€™s tooooooo cringe and has to frequent strip clubs.

Attachments

Tim real-name-is-Stefan is a fraud. All heā€™s done is copy Dave Asprey. Thereā€™s a growing community of people who are starting to see Tim for the fraud he is (yea but heā€™s read 12 years of helf stuff šŸ¤Ŗ), and the that heā€™s massively copied Dave Asprey. He even talks about how he discovered biohacking from Dave himself and boom, local meet up turns into biohacking conference. Even Timā€™s website mimicks Daveā€™s šŸ˜‚ Fraud or basically a skinny dweeb with no originality. Notice how Dave and Tim no longer seem to speak. Hhhhmmmm wonder why?!

And Tim, stop trying to make your gf happen. Your recent posts about false tits and soon to be anti Botox posts; your barbie doll gf gets all that šŸ˜‚
Canā€™t believe Iā€™ve been missing your posts whilst being bugged by the very same issues.

So Dim Sum Tim tells us fake tits, make up and McDonaldā€™s are shite, yet his gf seems to bum the tripartite holy grail with gusto!
---
Major red flags from Tim aka Stefan, towards his new barbie doll gf. Who posts stories like this tit and then ask a question on a social platform to the gf? Just so it privately? Heā€™s desperate to keep her. He claimed he would have random sex which is total BS. He couldnā€™t ever get a girl to shag him. Heā€™s tooooooo cringe and has to frequent strip clubs.
Innit. Never seen a bigger bleeping geek in my life He thinkā€™s he is the dogs bollocks. All the weird multiple angle video things he does and the stupid tongue out photos. He is so righteous and pious- if you disagree he screenshots your username and encourages his sheep to send hate. He honestly thinks he is dead fit and as a female, I cannot see past his obnoxious personality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Heā€™s a wrongā€™un. Claims to be part of a ā€˜Wolfpackā€™ like heā€™s some meaty, beefed up man. He is utterly feminine with some epic child bearing hips and his voice is high. He may need to detox that oestrogen and take some testosterone. Fun fact; I hear he has a very thin Willy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Piece of man child tit putting in stories about a dad saying his wife couldnā€™t breastfeed so had no choice but to formula feed to which Stefan (thatā€™s his real name) told him to ā€˜man upā€™!!! šŸ˜‚ the only one who needs manning up is Tim. Heā€™s such a mother bleeping dweeb.

He's a prime example of someone who believes their own hype. A total twit. Someone I follow showed him doing his tit at a bio hacking summit recently in Amsterdam......I couldn't believe when I saw it was him.....he was spouting bollocks about only surrounding yourself with positive like minded people......šŸ„±šŸ˜“šŸ˜“