Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are bleeping vile too!! Always flasher jackets. She’s like a teenager, obsessed with designer brands- her style is so bleeping weird and cheap looking

They are bleeping vile too!! Always flasher jackets. She’s like a teenager, obsessed with designer brands- her style is so bleeping weird and cheap looking
She has got such awful style, some of the crap she buys! That jacket is so ugly! She’s only bought it because it’s Burberry!

Reactions: 2
Stories update - I reckon it’s all gone tits up with the fella....not wearing her necklace either...

• Wow
I was Thinking the same. Shock she’s away without Athena what a surprise!
Athena is with her dad, she said. Pretty normal for children of separated parents to spend time with each parent.. is Tilly expected to sit at home and wait until she returns?🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Athena is with her dad, she said. Pretty normal for children of separated parents to spend time with each parent.. is Tilly expected to sit at home and wait until she returns?🤔🤔🤔
I think she's expected to sit in a rocking chair and peer out the window till the end of days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No of course she’s not but even when Ed doesn’t have Athena she seems to palm her off on her mum most of the time from what I can see. Just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think she's expected to sit in a rocking chair and peer out the window till the end of days 😂
Not really sure why you even follow this thread.....all you seem to do is come on here to defend Tilly so why even bother? Am I missing the point?

Last edited:
No of course she’s not but even when Ed doesn’t have Athena she seems to palm her off on her mum most of the time from what I can see. Just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not really sure why you even follow this thread.....all you seem to do is come on here to defend Tilly so why even bother? Am I missing the point?
I'm not the only one on here that likes her ? it's pretty mixed IMO

Reactions: 4
I'm not the only one on here that likes her ? it's pretty mixed IMO
I agree - I like Tily just don’t agree with her love across the pond (to rushed and a major risk emotionally) in my opinion x

Reactions: 5
I agree - I like Tily just don’t agree with her love across the pond (to rushed and a major risk emotionally) in my opinion x
Oh I never said she's perfect ,but I think she's old enough to make her own mistakes ,,bar the Yank she's not got much going on ..

Reactions: 1