Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been very quiet on insta hasn’t she? I wonder if the gruesome twosome have tried to make her stop doing insta etc.

Reactions: 2
She’s been very quiet on insta hasn’t she? I wonder if the gruesome twosome have tried to make her stop doing insta etc.
Maybe she's keeping a dignified silence because of Athena ? I'm sure she'll have heard about and read these comments ..looks like Nikki could be doing with some therapy :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Gotta hand it to Tilly she handles it well keeping a dignified silence, lets Nikki make herself look like a right twit by all her own doing, ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder is Ed aware of her stalking ,I wouldn't think so ! he tried to keep a low profile for a long time and she's just raked it all up again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ed and Niki seem like a match made in heaven. Sneaky and both slightly slow to say the least because they’re always caught out in the end! Her attempt at a response on tattle was almost as bad as her moral standards to let Ed leave Tilly with a new born baby. I had twins that I love with my heart and soul around the same time Tilly had Athena and although I’d of given them my last breath sometimes passing them over to their dad for an hour to do the food shop alone was nothing short of a small luxury - doing it on her own must of been really hard especially when that wasn’t the plan! I do find Tilly’s purple eye looks for Asda a bit OTT but I suppose in her line of work she goes with the attitude that tomorrow is never promised so if you want to wear a full cut crease to Asda why stop because what others will think? I think she’s a bit cringey at times but harmless and I can understand why the thread has gone off the rails, how could anybody dislike Tilly more than Ed 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
Out of interest I thought threads could only be made on accounts that are public, I’m sure her account is private now?

Looks like she has been reading here. On her stories this morning she said people need to remember Caroline Flack and be kind. She said along the lines of she enjoys IG and Youtube but it has its draw backs.

Reactions: 1
Looks like she has been reading here. On her stories this morning she said people need to remember Caroline Flack and be kind. She said along the lines of she enjoys IG and Youtube but it has its draw backs.

I saw that but then I wondered if it was because of Athena’s dad’s partner.

Reactions: 3
I saw that but then I wondered if it was because of Athena’s dad’s partner.
I just watched it ,that's what my thoughts were too ? especially when she said she decided to lay low for a couple of days..

Reactions: 1