Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Anyone think it’s weird that he’s met Athena already when they’re only been on a few dates or just me?

Reactions: 9

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I was Thinking the same. Shock she’s away without Athena what a surprise!
Athena is with her dad, she said. Pretty normal for children of separated parents to spend time with each parent.. is Tilly expected to sit at home and wait until she returns?🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
That's why I wondered who the girl was he was draped over in some pics nothing would surprise me with him :sneaky:
D91F20DB-1981-4C5E-84CB-D2AC35D35DD6.jpeg

I found this hilarious. Integrity and high standards... yet shagged a married man behind his wife’s back, knowingly. Ruining a family 😂
Great standards hun xo

• Haha
  • Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
I haven’t liked her since she got 2 cute spaniel puppies (with her ex) and then rehomed them really quickly when they realised how much hard work puppies are 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
What comments did she make about Tilly?
Hahaha she has taken down the post now.

Pretty much saying that the end of Tilly and Eds marriage was down to Tilly and her insta. Calling her names etc

Really classy lady the new partner👌🏼😂

Hi Nikki 👋🏼😂

• Haha
  • Wow

obviously....

VIP Member
Athena is definitely going to grow up with food issues...

In so glad tilly has a thread here. The smug face just makes me cringe.

The way she goes on about carbs being bad etc...and the way she eats and classes it as being good etc.

The 'relationship' is really embarrassing. How can you love someone you have never met....and like others have said, something screams of scam

Jelly_b

VIP Member
He Defo looks like Ed 😑 anyone else think it’s weird that they only went on a first date last week and now she’s drove all the way up to Cornwall and is posting pictures of him all over Instagram and saying how happy she is…..after 2 dates? Or just me?

square_spoon

VIP Member
Well they’re old school pals aren’t they originally so maybe they reconnected platonically and it turned into something more. I was rewatching her announcement and it struck me so much how it was about ‘her’ life and ‘her’ fresh start, with Athena mentioned as an additional factor rather than a driving one. I hope it does work out for her, for both of them, but I don’t think anyone would suggest this as a good idea so quickly.

Pugmul

Any news on Tilly? Don't have SM but wondered if she's still about.
Shes posted some stories this morning, shes gained a stone after reading comments online which I presume is tattle. She doesn't know if she will come back much on stories,
Saw her boyfs Facebook picture was s trump thing and she loved it. Has she no self respas a woman and does she not care about her daughter? I know she's not in the US but going with someone who supports him shows a lot about her views and values

• Wow

Heartbeats

I can’t help but think she rushes into these things. She definitely wears her heart on her sleeve. I wish her all the best though, really hope it works out for her this time.

Sara_M

VIP Member
She seems a bit.....flat. like something is bothering her. Shes still wearing the locket though!
Just had a nosey. Ed's sister got engaged a couple of days ago. Her and Tilly were very, very close. I wonder if that has anything to do with it because I'm sure occasions like this must be hard for her to hear about and not be a part of any more. The girl he had the affair with is gushing with congratulations for her "sister in law" and the sister thanking her and saying she loves her lots. Has to be a kick in the teeth to read after what happened.

Last edited:

square_spoon

VIP Member
She probably does jump head first into stuff like this but she’s been through so much with that yob she was married to before and still believes in happy ever after and pursues it. Sincerely hope this works out for her, she’s had a lonely few years and deserves happiness. This one’s a bit of a cutie!

Stephie

VIP Member
You'd think now she's bagged herself Ed 2.0. She'd calm down on the drag queen make up. But no, still popping to B & M looking like she's rocked up to a panto audition

• Haha
I actually really like Tilly, followed her years and years since she had blue hair! The new relationship is a bit weird but it’s her life and I’m glad she’s happy even if it seems a bit weird to us. Tilly has always been all or nothing (in every aspect of her life!) so it doesn't surprise me that the relationship has gone from zero to a hundred real fast.
Let’s see how it pans out. It does happen!!

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Yes I remember the dogs that was so sad!
she’s wearing a t shirt sprayed with Hayden’s aftershave 🤢 who wears a full face of make up and all that purple eyeshadow to go tothe supermarket?
I 100% think she would move to America and leave Athena. I think she struggled to bond with her and has no problem leaving her for weeks at a time. She thought for a long time before Athena that she couldn’t have kids or would struggle to have them do it surprises me how she is with her.

Reactions: 7

icebabyice

All joking aside I think it’s quite worrying her impulsive behaviour due to mostly having a child she needs to consider first and foremost! She’s been exceptionally quiet the last few days and can’t help feeling something is happening in the background! I reckon her ex is putting his foot down with the move!
I know a lot of us will think differently about her and I would never want any harm to come to a mother and child but it’s all not right her behaviour! She needs some serious therapy!

Reactions: 7