Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
She will be watching erything online about or by Tilly like a hawk coz she doesnt trust him! How can she? He was shagging around with her behind his pregnant wife's back. He will have told had her endless lies to justify why he should do this to Tilly. She's crazy or a bully or gay and so on... men like that will say anything. She will be looking for every ounce of truth in this. She is likely very paranoid. Now shes the boring one he come home to she will be shitting herself every time he doesn't pick up the phone or text back right away. Every time he's stuck in traffic or replying to work emails in another room she is going to be thinking is it another woman? The answer is YES! If it's not another woman right now at some point it will be. Men like this never change.

Reactions: 11

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Gotta hand it to Tilly she handles it well keeping a dignified silence, lets Nikki make herself look like a right twat by all her own doing, ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

square_spoon

VIP Member
It’s a date she’s on in Cornwall with a guy from Cornwall by the sounds of it. Maybe he’s the guy from the other night and he made the trip that time, or maybe she has a few irons in the fire. I wish she wouldn’t dress like an estate agent in her early 50s though, it ages her so much.

• Haha

balloonhead

I think it’s a tad unfair to make judgements on what is pure speculation. I mean she’s never said she’d leave her daughter...

Disneylover

VIP Member
Is that the husbands new bit of stuff, well the one he was carrying on with while Tilly was pregnant and then left her with a newborn? If so then you get what you deserve love!

• Heart

NormalNatalie

Does anyone know if Niki still looks at this? I have some screen shots to send her of her ‘boyfriend’ sending me inappropriate messages. Scum bag

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Sara_M

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s a bad parent but I do think she’d walk for love.
I think so too. She loves Athena, of course, but I could see her making arrangements with Ed and her mum and being ok with sorting out regular visits, maybe long summers, that sort of thing.

A few months back, when covid restrictions were still tight, Athena had to stay with Tillys mum for an extended period while Tilly worked (it was definitely a few weeks). She saw her through the window but couldnt physically be with her. Now, I dont know how she coped privately of course however, on insta, it didn't seem to bother her that much.

She said before, she struggled with her bond with Athena after what Ed did. That's all in the past now but, I wonder if on some level, she'll still see that part of Ed as something holding her back from starting a new life with someone.

I don't see the big deal anyway Tilly is a free agent so is the Yank it' her life she can live it how she wants ..Ed's doing just that and no ones judging him ..I don't see how it's always the woman gets the flack for trying to move on ,why did Ed not step up and take charge of his daughter when he left her mother in the lurch and suffering from depression ..I 'll tell you why, he was too busy knocking up his mistress his daughter never entered his head...
Couldn’t love this any more!! It’s always the mums that get shamed for trying to have any kind of life. No ones shocked by him cos we think that’s “just what blokes do”.
Well it’s not what decent blokes do!!

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
On her fb post she claimed she got blocked when one her friends said oh why don't you reply. She has a different story on Fb for faam and friends but she was here all along enjoying the gossip on Tilly
Who is the sad one now.....
Seriously how sad would you need to be to come on a gossip forum to try and generate as much hate as possible for your lovers ex wife ,,,she's pathetic ..One thing I'll give to Tilly she never stooped to that level ,she always maintained "we're good now " weather it was the truth or not ,she kept a sense of dignity over it ...but her :cautious:

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
You’ll never be able to trust a partner who you got together with while they were still with someone else. If he hasn’t already met someone else he will soon.

square_spoon

VIP Member
Could you imagine your ignorant lump of a husband, i.e. Ed, leaving you and what that would do to your confidence though? And to have been cheated on for a long time including while pregnant? Her confidence must have been on the ground for a long time after that so craving male approval is kind of understandable. Doesn’t excuse poor decision making but you can sort of understand it to a point.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I really like her but she’s put so much pressure on herself to exercise and eat well 100% of the time. I really felt for her when her husband did that to her leaving her with Athena at such a young age.

I completely get the relationship online, she’s got someone who cares a lot about her which I don’t think she really has here. Weather he’s for really or not I don’t know but I always assumed she would go to be with him without Athena.

I don’t think she’s a bad parent but I do think she’d walk for love.

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
I always think when a man takes a mistress it's for fun and games not to live the mundane life he had with his wife ..Once the mistress becomes the wife he loses interest because he already didn't want that life when he went looking for her ( make sense of that ) 😂
Haha spot on! Now his new partner is obsessed with his ex wife’s insta, so nothing has really changed if he has a partner who is always on Instagram 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
When does Ed see her (except at his parents house for an hour or two)?or do anything with her ?,Her mum had to take care of Athena when Tilly was ill with depression ,why did he not take care of her then ? You seem very touchy about Ed and his mistress for some reason🤔

Sara_M

VIP Member
How did she even know about this thread 😄. Critising people for stalking on fb...while shes stalking Tilly tattle thread.

• Haha

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Yep I think we can all agree Ed is a complete scumbag for what he did! But she’s well rid of him.