Tiktok

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Everytime I launch the app I loved it, sucked me right in and learnt very quickly what I like. Therefore I uninstalled it pronto. Don't need any more algorithms mining me or apps to waste time :D

I do hope it takes away from instagram, people will have way less loyalty on tictok and really limits the earning power of the big accounts

Reactions: 1
I love this app and I spend far too much time on it you just get sucked in plus I find Instagram boring nowadays. It’s funny to see the likes of people such as sacconejolys trying to get in on it. You actually have to have some talent or be funny.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else been getting into TikTok lately? Im obsessed lol its like once you start watching you can't stop....

Reactions: 5
OMG, love it. did my first tik tok video at the weekend. Im 40, seriously need to grow up, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand it. I just don’t get it. Got friends doing stupid voice dubs like they are going to get the next Oscar award and I honestly am Just like wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep here too, I’ve set an account up for my dog so I can join in on the fun lol. It’s so addictive, even my husband enjoys it 😂

My niece showed it me once as she’s obsessed by it... 2 hours later i could still be scrolling 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Any time I see something to do with TikTok I feel about 100 years old! I’m tempted to download it...is it not just full of teens doing dances? 😂