Tiktok

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had an email from my kid's primary school saying that they are alarmed children are on it. I still dont know what it is really 😂😂

Tiktok is actually great and although it's mostly young uns that use it, there's a wide range of ages posting on it. The difference is the older ones are usually actually funny! One of my faves it 87yrs old, he's so sweet lol

I can't stop watching people dance on this app!! It's taken over as my new Facebook scrolling!

Reactions: 1
I love it have definitely fallen down the rabbit hole with this app.
Someone showed me Demi Rose on it walking through a street in Mexico I think, talk about narcissism OMG but the comments made me laugh.

I have no clue if one of these exists but what the actual duck does these instafamous people think they look like posting tiktoks. I have never seen something more cheesy in my life. Most of them are jumping on their kids???!?!!?! accounts, like they have not even had their privacy invaded enough.... thoughts??

I scroll through the For You page sometimes. Definitely agree about lack of privacy. Kids posting videos in their school uniform for example. Or videos where people show them opening up their business/shops in the mornings showing everyone where everything is behind the scenes. It's worrying.

Reactions: 2
I am so confused by TikTok. I saw Loren Gray's account and was like "wtf." She is only 17 and dancing like a stripper. If I did that at that age my parents would be having a word with me.

I find it weird, especially the creepy old guys on there duetting with teenage girls. They’re not even trying to hide what they’re doing. I don’t use it myself but I’ve seen the type of stuff on there on YouTube drama videos. I don’t understand why anyone over the age of 16 would want to use it, and I think anyone aged under 16 shouldn’t be allowed to. It’s just gross

Thought I’d never download tik tok but I did and I’m so hooked. There are some real gems! It takes some talent to create such a short video that’s super funny or entertaining. Yes a lot of it’s tit but I’ve seen some cracking videos! I just wasted about an hour and a half scrolling through 😂😂

my only issue is... is there a really limited selection of music choices?? Because every video seems to feature one of five songs. I’m so sick of hearing MAKE A CUP OF COFFEE FOR YOUR HEAD like duck I’m gonna tip that coffee on your head if you don’t stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know what it says about my personality but my feed is like a never ending loop of makeup transitions, room decoration and dom/kink stuff.

The dancing stuff showed up at the start and I never get any on my feed now!

• Haha
As a keyworker in a care home tik tok has given me and my work colleagues hours of singing fun when on breaks. We've not recorded any but spend hours recreating them

• Heart
I could watch for hours
Love the ginger girl from Eastenders on there. And her mum!
That’s so funny because I came to say how annoying I find her 😂😂 world wouldn’t be what it is without different tastes eh.

The one thing I find annoying is the hundreds of fake stories. I get sucked in only to read the comments and find out it’s someone else’s story that this person just used for likes. It’s quite frustrating.

I get weight loss, dancing and makeup mostly. Is there a way you can hide people from your feed? There’s a few that come up that I just don’t want to see

Lol. I find her mum so sassy. I enjoy them. I think she is talented. But I enjoy a lot of them even the silly dances people do.