Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I can’t stand it. I just don’t get it. Got friends doing stupid voice dubs like they are going to get the next Oscar award and I honestly am Just like wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

marshmallowfluff30

Earlier I sat and watched a man peel an egg with various tools for a good 20 min. There were over 20k viewers. Why are we like this? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Has anyone else been getting into TikTok lately? Im obsessed lol its like once you start watching you can't stop....

Reactions: 5

hrh89

VIP Member
Thought I’d never download tik tok but I did and I’m so hooked. There are some real gems! It takes some talent to create such a short video that’s super funny or entertaining. Yes a lot of it’s shit but I’ve seen some cracking videos! I just wasted about an hour and a half scrolling through 😂😂

my only issue is... is there a really limited selection of music choices?? Because every video seems to feature one of five songs. I’m so sick of hearing MAKE A CUP OF COFFEE FOR YOUR HEAD like fuck I’m gonna tip that coffee on your head if you don’t stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Corky

OMG, love it. did my first tik tok video at the weekend. Im 40, seriously need to grow up, lol

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
So basically I’m a millennial and I haven’t bothered to download tiktok yet- I don’t like Instagram reels with that stupid robot voice 😂

Is it going to kill Instagram? There’s a lot of ‘tiktok creator’ jobs from companies and it’s the only social network they mention. It’s quite scary, I’m used to being the plugged in young person and I don’t even have it

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
I scroll through the For You page sometimes. Definitely agree about lack of privacy. Kids posting videos in their school uniform for example. Or videos where people show them opening up their business/shops in the mornings showing everyone where everything is behind the scenes. It's worrying.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
What a farce this TT hearing in congress is.

The worse stuff on that app is just as bad as the american tech giants and TT has actaully done more to protect end users than facebook or twitter do. But yet they act as if TT alone is a badie.

Graphic TikTok videos played for Chew
Gus Bilirakis

House Committee on Energy and CommerceCopyright: House Committee on Energy and Commerce
Congressman Gus Bilirakis tells the TikTok CEO about a boy from New York who took his own life. Bilirakis seems to suggest that the boy - whose family has come to the hearing - was driven to self-harm by content he saw on TikTok.
Bilirakis then plays some footage on TikTok relating to suicide.
After the footage is played, Bilirakis doesn't let Chew speak or offer his own condolences.
This has become routine today: Chew is struggling to get a word in edgewise amid the lawmakers' lengthy speeches.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I don’t know what it says about my personality but my feed is like a never ending loop of makeup transitions, room decoration and dom/kink stuff.

The dancing stuff showed up at the start and I never get any on my feed now!

• Haha

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Hate everything about it. Watching people prance about 🙄. Why is it all over Instagram? Instagram is just that Keep Tik tok elsewhere!

rock.chick93

As a keyworker in a care home tik tok has given me and my work colleagues hours of singing fun when on breaks. We've not recorded any but spend hours recreating them

• Heart

Moe

VIP Member
I love this app and I spend far too much time on it you just get sucked in plus I find Instagram boring nowadays. It’s funny to see the likes of people such as sacconejolys trying to get in on it. You actually have to have some talent or be funny.

Reactions: 1