Tignam #28 I haven't a dime but I'll buy fake Prime haters will heckle cos I draw on fake freckles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My gripes today:
1)The bag is trashy looking. Imagine all the dirt between the lattice strips 🤢. Yet saying Celine is what she loves.
2)What looks like a metal cake slice on a non stick pan… hasn’t a clue! Nothing like consuming Teflon for added taste.
3)She is obsessed over her kids’ artistic talents. All parents think their kids are good at their hobbies. But I wouldn’t be posting a teenage boy’s endeavours claiming it’s raw talent. The slagging he will get.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she putting Carmel in a drink what did poor Carmel do to her most people use caramel as flavouring 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she putting Carmel in a drink what did poor Carmel do to her most people use caramel as flavouring 😂😂

Why tell the world her she put decaf coffee in his drink. He's old enough to have the odd coffee. Has she not seen the group of teenagers meeting for coffee at the weekends?

Reactions: 7
Why tell the world her she put decaf coffee in his drink. He's old enough to have the odd coffee. Has she not seen the group of teenagers meeting for coffee at the weekends?
I very much doubt if he is allowed meet up in Starbucks with his friends. She is extremely controlling.

Reactions: 8
I very much doubt if he is allowed meet up in Starbucks with his friends. She is extremely controlling.
Huge gang of the blackrock 1st years meet up every weekend locally and she shows this guys art like he is a junior infant getting a gold star! He isn’t allowed leave the house and she is setting him up to be ridiculed in multiple ways, mainly the spread legs and the childish behaviour from her!!!

Reactions: 11
Huge gang of the blackrock 1st years meet up every weekend locally and she shows this guys art like he is a junior infant getting a gold star! He isn’t allowed leave the house and she is setting him up to be ridiculed in multiple ways, mainly the spread legs and the childish behaviour from her!!!
But in her head she thinks they all think she’s a coooooooooouuuuuuul Mom. She’s convinced herself of that. She can’t see that she’s a complete embarrassment but the poor Seif could never tell her coz he seems too nice. She probably thinks his friends fancy her 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Why is she buying cheap sunglasses if she has tonnes of "designer " !!! :unsure:And a couple of weeks ago her top tip for us was to invest in designer sunglasses ! Shame her boyfriend just brings her back the china replicas with no uv protection.

Reactions: 8
Melly your roses are wilting because they have no support as you’ve fucked them into a champagne bucket. Well aware that you think you are being arty but most normal people use a vase for a reason……you’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her lips give me the ick 🤮 why does she over draw them as well. She looks ridiculous. Do you know anyone that goes around with full lippy on all day? It’s just strange.

Reactions: 10
Her lips give me the ick 🤮 why does she over draw them as well. She looks ridiculous. Do you know anyone that goes around with full lippy on all day? It’s just strange.
I know. Kill me. And last week she start eating into the phone again. Like a dog. Ugh. She has a horrible down turned mouth and when she starts eating and looking like she’s trying hard to eat with her mouth closed it just looks worse. Vomit.

Reactions: 6
Why on earth is it taking so long to upload her stuff on the site? My god, a TY business would have more savvy than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.