Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
She still thinks she is actually married. Delusions haha. What the hell are those yokes she is saying would be fab for a wedding morning? Tags? On what?

Also looks like she ain't moving out of squat soon if she is putting those horrible handles on bedroom drawers. They are like the long hook handles we use to open the high old windows in the hospital. She hasn't a clue, has she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Melmcs

VIP Member
Melissa the Saddo. Talking to nobody on the phone.

Again!!! PR is not #gifted you stupid bitch. Use Insta properly because you are being reported constantly.

We all SEE 👀 you.

She needs an intervention. And medication, she is absolutely nuts. A complete narcissistic psycho.

The odd drink my hole, she is a full blown Alcoholic.

Melmcs

VIP Member
There is such a want in her. I don't send my laundry out Tigs, I wash it in my washing machine in my forever utility room. 😂 She really has an inferiority complex that she tries to hide with being superior.

What's the plan for today? Get up and shower around 11am then head to DTC in the afternoon, buy some ready meals in M&S then home for a night of wine and reality TV?

Absolutely spot on. She isn't normal. No normal person behaves like Melissa, she is just pathetic. At nearly 50 years of age, She has zero friends to hang with so she torments the kids. Even Fakzhar doesn't hang out with her, he must know how draining it is being around her. She would give a paracetamol a headache by her carryon. He never seems to be around her.

She is the teenager who never grew up. No real money of her own, no real house, no real friends, no real job, no real anything except a dodgy reputation. All she does is pout and preen herself because her life is so vacant. She will be the most plastic corpse in the graveyard.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
If she really had money she’d have a lady in to do the washing!! Tidge has to send hers out to the launderette!! It’s like EastEnders out there in south county Dublin..
Wait until they collect the bedding from this week with all her dead skin on it from the body brushing

Feels like 25 degrees in the car not 14 degrees . That's because of that stupid looking "oversized " coat

• Haha

Napamermaid

I reported it but what will happen
Do you ever thinknof showing azhar what she puts up of his daughter.
It was totally inappropriate. Made me very uncomfortable. Its dangerous so so dangerous.
Any weirdo can see that kid, know where she lives etc.
How can her mother not cop that??????
It needs to stop. Now

Melmcs

VIP Member
Gorlig. God she is fucking painful to listen to. She cant even speak properly.

No need to hear her talking about fanny wipes 🤢
Thought she was well past time of the month!

She uses them for her big jawed gob, to wipe up all the shite she spouts. She is particularly irritating me today because of that inappropriate Boomerang of Veruca in a swimsuit. It's disgusting to watch her pimping out her child to the world.

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I also think it’s weird she has a Muslim child dressed up in what is basically a carbon copy of a communion dress. I have seen many non catholic children go into school on communion picture day with gorgeous dresses on that weren’t a tacky version of a communion dress because they weren’t making their communion so didn’t want to make it look like they did in photos 🙄🙄 Tiggy hates that Hana is “different”
I am surprised Azhar let his daughter be dressed like that as they are Muslim not catholic. I think it would have been far more appropriate for her to be dressed in a more traditional Muslim outfit.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Her dad is having chemo but he is travelling up and down everyday? 😱
Yeah and in this day and age having to travel up and down and umagine your daughter living in Dublin and not staying with her obviously not allowed

• Wow

Melmcs

VIP Member
I just reported that story too.

Everyone on here needs to report it. She is a disgusting piece of shit of a Mother. Exploiting her 9 year old daughter. Disgusting POS.

Pink life

Wonder does she actually ask the hairdresser for a blowout... that's the American term for a blow dry... does she put the trash in the can also???

• Haha

luckydog

Chatty Member
hahah laughing at all the holiday destinations that she was “sent” anyone here taking the p*ss to wind her up😂😂😂 one follower buying a forever home! Tiggy is probably having a meltdown with that 🫣

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
I nearly choked on my tea when she said that she is passed most nights that is why she is never on stories in the evening
No no. Make no mistake. She’s putting the kids (aged 8 and aged 14) down to bed, reading them Anne and Barry until they drift off until their next feed (breakfast the next morning)

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
I have an odd drink.....has both Cocktails and wine with her lunch on a Sunday with her kids and Muslim husband. She looks half cut in the back of the car rubbing hanas face. has her face covered with a butterfly in 2 stories and the rest of them her face is visible. strange behaviour

And she is not finished yet either for the day. She will be opening a bottle as we speak so she can lounge on her couch legs spread open for Love Island. She looks locked in the back of the car. She prob thinks we are jealous. Jealous of an alcoholic being locked off her face at 4pm of a Sunday?? No thanks!!!
She has a drinking problem, no doubt about it. Only interested in eyefucking herself and getting hammered.

Melmcs

VIP Member
If she really had money she’d have a lady in to do the washing!! Tidge has to send hers out to the launderette!! It’s like EastEnders out there in south county Dublin..

Be careful she's always after you!!! God we are overdue a good old rant no?? That is the only time she is anyway 1% interesting.

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
She should be putting #AD on her gaff coats when she stories them too. She makes money off them so its advertising her own shite. She's such a sneaky bitch.

More freebies today with no # gifted on them. Just PR products. Fool.