Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Did she really say she cancelled her vaccination 3 times?!!!!!

Fucks sake. And wants to travel and eat inside everywhere at the same time. This stupid bitch is unbelievable but why am I not surprised. People hanging waiting and she refused it 3 times. I hope the needle is twice as long for this silly irresponsible cow.

Why didn’t she bring her old couch with her?
Midnight flits dont accommodate couches.

Reactions: 21

Carlyq92

🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is loving this. The absolute clown 🤣🤣🤣
Nah, she's pretending to love it to save face, bless her. Somewhere in among the many theories put forward here about the sudden departure from the house over the past few days, guaranteed somebody has hit the nail right on the head at some point. Most likely it's that they've been living a champagne lifestyle while essentially squatting for a few years. That alone will annoy her.

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Ah here. Once you start feeling sorry for her you are sucked in. And on the wrong thread.

It's all for the Gram. Do not feel anything for this witch.

Shes in Powerscourt hotel showing her fake life.

The rest of us are at home living our real lives.

No comparison. I owe no one anything.

Night all x

• Heart

Carlyq92

I love the chats at the gate, I really missed it when homeschooling, any of us that would usually be chatting every day all said it felt like a bit of normality was back when we were seeing each other again when schools reopened
Ah I can see how some people might miss it, if the mums are sound! Thing is with my kids' school, the only ones who ever really gathered for the chats are not my kind of people to put it politely. If you've ever watched 'Motherland', think of 14 Amandas all trying to outdo each other in their Lululemons on a twice daily basis. Painful!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Jenna89

Chatty Member
So looking at the price register her house isn’t listed as ever being sold from day 1, so it must stack up that she rented the house from the developer… nothing wrong with that obvs but just seems like such a waste putting the work in that she did bathroom, garden, under stairs/living/kitchen units, the ridiculously big hall mirror when it’s not your own home…ordinarily no one would care about this but she portrays sorry pretends to be so wealthy and above her ‘followers’ why bother who cares everything in her life is for show…
Keeping an eye on daft.ie over the next few days to check out Azhars bedroom!!!
I’m nearly certain during a Q&A one day a “follower” asked if they owned their home and Swigs said (with faux surprise because I can only imagine she asked herself the question after reading some speculation on here) ‘this is such a bizarre question, but yes we are homeowners’

The “lady” protested too much if you ask me!

Does anyone else remember this?!

The horrendous curtains … it’s like an apartment with the pine doors so close to each other.

Remember the mad expensive tailor made curtains she had in the squat 😂😂

• Haha

Eimer O Reilly

So looking at the price register her house isn’t listed as ever being sold from day 1, so it must stack up that she rented the house from the developer… nothing wrong with that obvs but just seems like such a waste putting the work in that she did bathroom, garden, under stairs/living/kitchen units, the ridiculously big hall mirror when it’s not your own home…ordinarily no one would care about this but she portrays sorry pretends to be so wealthy and above her ‘followers’ why bother who cares everything in her life is for show…
Keeping an eye on daft.ie over the next few days to check out Azhars bedroom!!!

• Haha
The new rooms no doubt.

I’m guessing the few days off a few weeks ago was the landlord giving them notice to move out and that’s why she wanted the PR companies to contact her for her new address.
She left her house at 2/3am with the kids on a weds or Thursday night when azhars car was burnt out at their doorstep and didn’t come back for a week! That’s why she was offline. The neighbours had to wake them and two houses beside them had smoke damage too. That’s why there was radio silence for a week last month. 🔥 Any sane person would have remained offline, not Melissa though!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
@NoMoreSpotlight Melissa has asked me get in touch. You haven’t turned up for your shift today to stock take. Please present yourself immediately. Your shift is 7am to 6.30am (23.5 hours) you can take a break then when you finish at 6.30am before you return for tomorrow’s shift at 7am again. You will not make eye contact with Tignam and you will be paid in free woven tatt that you can hang in your house. Please correspond with Melissa only to tell her she looks great , or to say ‘ of course you’re wrecked shur you do so much work’ when she mentions being tired. You are to stock take all stock blindfolded, counting backwards from 100 in Irish. Unfortunately even though high temperatures are expected this weekend, we cannot provide water or air con in the workplace because it has not shipped from China yet of regulations for covid.
Please confirm your availability to work this weekend by reply.
Tigs x
How did I miss this? :ROFLMAO:

I'm just wondering does she need to see my work visa? Every time I ask her does she need it she puts on her sunglasses 🤷‍♀️
There was some confusion over my shift as I was told to come in from Sundown to Sunset?! So I thought that meant I had the day off.
Would you mind telling her that I will be in on Monday morning to post out the order. I think the order was for Joy Porto. We have a LOT of stock but Melissa said her audience would be swiping up soon so we will have lots of overtime in the showroom while she goes to the Deeeeeepot.
I can't wait until her first and second born are finished school for the summer and she brings them into the showroom every day after her shower at 2pm. It's so much fun!

• Haha

Balooba

VIP Member
I think it’s be amazing for you.

She’d have you in ON camera, wild eyed, forcing Chanel Rose down your neck, roaring “say hello to my audience” “This is my amazing new best friend Inga, no sorry….Carrie, no sorry….Michelle, no sorry… ah fuck it what’s your name again????”

You’d be boomeranged to within an inch of your life.
What’s not to love???!!!
This may just be the reward I need after a year plus of covid 🤣.
All those sundowns to sunsets, opening fasts with fruit from Marks and Sparks,coming on camera together to address the audience like a Covid announcement from An Taoiseach, in sundresses with karate belts dreaming of Mauritius. Our legs akimbo up the stairs… my legal husband will go wild. Maybe as a small token of my thanks and appreciation, I’ll teach her English.

Came across this article earlier and I couldn’t stop rolling my eyes. The showiness of it all. Labels everywhere. And the YSL bag in photo number 4 🙄🙄🙄 But what also struck me is where are all the family photos? It’s all so cold. The baby photos? The wedding photos?! 😜

Ffs the kids never seemed to have the typical toys from Smyth’s as it would ruin the aesthetic. It’s like a show house with no family vibe at all. Like do you even have kids if you don’t trip over Lego or assemble IKEA storage 🤣

• Haha

midmom

Oh my God did she actually put up a post of her holding a cocktail with the caption 'celebrations'. Do she not lose a baby on Monday? I'm so so sorry to all those women who replied to her post with sympathy who have gone through miscarriage. I imagined she'd have taken the week off to grieve or at least show some humility. I'm genuinely astounded at this persons character and saddened as a woman...

Moving van outside her house all day, neighbours are delighted! They’re the only home on the road that’s been burgled, 3 cars set on fire and more. They’ve either pissed someone off or owe a tonne of money - or are the unluckiest household ever! No doubt she’ll try and put a positive spin on their “big move” 🤣🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Aw Tidgey, why do you read here if it upsets you so much? We see you aren’t denying the ‘gossip’ though?😂😂😂
For someone who doesn’t drink, according to yourself, you sure swig a lot of wine!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I’d be mortified spilling to some hun at a register that I’m buying my furniture because some Instagram persona ‘made’ me do it

Have people no dignity anymore

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
She must be incandescent at Lisa Lust List and her pyjamas selling like hot cakes. Lisa stole her idea boohoo. And she is up 3300 followers in the last month. Lol.

Tigs content is zilch. Her fake hair, the housecoat ads and trout pout. That's it. She is losing followers.
Really not sure what anyone sees in LLL either she is literally a walking ad

• Heart