Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instauser

I have suffered several miscarriages so know it’s not just the emotional toll on the body. The physical side of losing all that blood and tissue is horrific, there is no way I would have been able to sit in a hairdressers for half a day or be out the back garden drinking a bottle of wine, I was physically broken and it took me a few months to get back to myself. I know everyone is different but something isn’t adding up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Malone

VIP Member
Now we know why she sleeps in her robe- it’s to be dressed when doing the midnight flit from the bailiffs

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I'd say all she left with was the clothes on her back in the middle of the night like a thief. If this place belongs to the family then its probably furnished. How does someone pack up a 3 floor townhouse furniture in 1 day? Unless none of it was actually hers in the 1st
I have this vision of her sitting in the passenger seat in one of her house coats clutching the bowl of moss on moving day
#NotWithoutMyMoss

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She might find arriving at the office before midday might help getting the orders out a bit quicker.

Don’t know how she subsequently fits it all in…

• Haha

STDmail

Chatty Member
Why didn’t she bring her old couch with her?
Isn’t it very strange that you’d move house so quickly & minus your furniture 🤷🏼‍♀️No doubt if she was waiting on her forever home to be built or renovated we’d know about it. The fact that she hasn’t addressed the move makes it all so suspicious because she shares every single thing! 🙄

Reactions: 25

Jennymac

VIP Member
This woman is such a liar
I do not believe that she had a miscarriage last week that it happened on tuesday I think that was a smoke screen and to use as an excuse to not ask any questions about the move
She is the person sharing her kids she shared pics of them yesterday another lie out of her. She shared where they went to school it's so obvious. I pity those poor children what type of example are those parents setting.
Imagine living a life like hers it's all one big lie she didnt own the house shes not married to him and she had an affair to get with him and I dont see the likes of pippa having to pull back and what she shares online because pippa has nothing to hide like this looper

midmom

Stop stop begging..... You're making a Holy show of yourself. And stop bloody lying..... No one sent you that. The grammar is atrocious so it's clearly you. Stop making a fool of yourself showing off interior ideas and shop showrooms when everyone watching through their hands at this shit show knows you have had to leave your house in very very dodgy circumstances. Go off social media for awhile and have some dignity. Every one is morto for you.... Not just on here soooo many of my friends and colleagues watch her stories for the laugh and are all talking about her this week. Your poor poor son especially...every kid's mother in his school can see this. They also knew the day you miscarried and all his friends prob know. You're going to make school hell for that poor lad and he seems so lovely. I have teenage boys and they won't let me put pics of them up as they are at age where your peers opinions and comments are everything to them. You have to respect their privacy. It's hard enough being a teenage boy without all this.

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
The key word in your post is "If".

If you are a new poster here, then you may not know anything about Tigs. There are many threads so its not unusual to believe (and not cos she thinks we should believe her just cos she said it) that she isn't telling the truth. You are entitled to believe her story just like I am entitled to not.

I personally find her fake, insincere and quite manipulative so no, I don't believe her. If that makes me an awful person so be it. There are posters here who know her in real life, past and present and are cynical about her.

If she actually showed an honest genuine side to her, there would be no question on her "truth". But unfortunately there is. From many.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Mortified for her after watching those stories.
It’s all clear as anything that something has happened & they had to flee fast. This blaming of everyone else doesn’t hold any weight sorry. Keeping the kids off social media means that exactly. It doesn’t mean cover them with an emoji. Her life is so empty. If I was her I’d close my Instagram & live privately. There is definite truth in some of the stuff on this thread and it has hit a massive nerve

brandambassador

VIP Member
@NoMoreSpotlight Melissa has asked me get in touch. You haven’t turned up for your shift today to stock take. Please present yourself immediately. Your shift is 7am to 6.30am (23.5 hours) you can take a break then when you finish at 6.30am before you return for tomorrow’s shift at 7am again. You will not make eye contact with Tignam and you will be paid in free woven tatt that you can hang in your house. Please correspond with Melissa only to tell her she looks great , or to say ‘ of course you’re wrecked shur you do so much work’ when she mentions being tired. You are to stock take all stock blindfolded, counting backwards from 100 in Irish. Unfortunately even though high temperatures are expected this weekend, we cannot provide water or air con in the workplace because it has not shipped from China yet of regulations for covid.
Please confirm your availability to work this weekend by reply.
Tigs x

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
What a tool. She has time to fuck around with makeup, hair extensions, blowdrys, hotel trips and her daily trip to Dundrum but can’t get her ass to a vaccine centre?
I’d bet she fell into the antivax hole and kept putting it off. Now she’s realised she might have to sit outdoors with the great unwashed so reality bites.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
I think we should be sensitive about what it said here. Yes, I can’t stand her either but it’s important to know about how devastating miscarriage is, no matter what age you are or how many kids you have.
i personally think she shouldn’t use this as content but maybe I’m wrong

• Heart
Imagine not knowing on the day of your vaccination whether you can make it or not?! Surely you plan your day around making it, being vaccinated should be her priority.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She’s been fooling us all along.

MMB = Melissas Moneylaundering Business. How could we have missed it.

I remember when she was moving from the old apartment to that new house and she was boasting and shouting about every aspect of it. And this move …… done in the dead of night!!!??? So sus.

Won’t be long till they find her anyway she’ll be posting her every move as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Imagine being in your 40s and applying lipstick, pouting like a teenager and saying you’re gorgeous. I’m beyond mortified for her.

I actually can't believe what she just spouted...did she actually imply that it could be a possibility of her cancelling her 4th appt TODAY??? She is considering cancelling on the day of her vaccine like it's a nail appt ( for the record, I know she would never cancel that)?? What about everyone else still waiting for an appt and this teapot carries on like this! She should be put to the bottom of the list😡😡 What a selfish bitch

• Heart
Not a pot to piss in and her fella is up to his eyes in debt & lawsuits but sure look let’s not let that get in the way of a break in Adare Manor 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
TV3 need to do a housewives of Instagram show. Pippa with the genuine forever home, vow renewal, just Jordan with her business the non drinker, family orientated. Tignam the dodgy one getting drunk, Little Bow pip and the notions, faces by grace the hippy, spiritual, fad follower. All in a room together attending events pretending to love each other. You could throw in the single Xs superstyle sabby, celeb hairdresser and full time mad bas**Rd, fainting because of covid. The chaos😁
Like a celebrity influencer smack down, a fight to the death for an Emma Mattress and a box of Spotlight tooth whitening strips

• Haha