Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I applaud the engagement here; my opinion........this offering of contrition is provided entirely in the context of fear of losing followers (from both accounts). Call me a cycnic.. and I will most likely answer to it!
This is your opinion and I absolutely respect that.. but I can also boldly say that this is not the case with us at all ..

Reactions: 1
I appreciate that everyone has issues going on in their life and that a lot of crap goes on behind the Insta curtains. As much as influencers don't owe the public anything (beyond transparency and adherence to ASA guidelines) I don't feel that the public owe anything to influencers either. In many ways the public are the bread the butter as without those numbers there would be no ads/collabs/paid partnerships. That crafty woman posting about the shoes had a point IMO; whether she is goady or not I've no idea as I don't follow or know her. Influencers (or anyone on social media) should not have to deal with slurs or derogatory behaviour but they IMO as a public figure do have a duty to keep their business personas professional. I was watching Candice's stories after the incident fully expecting her apologize, as to me she is a person with high integrity. I think the crafty person's point could have opened up a good debate about dealing with debt and still being able to live your life.
I actually agree with you.. that post could have opened up a debate about the subject you have mentioned above.. I can boldly say “I” would have dealt with it differently.. however, even though I share the same bed with Candice, I am not going through what she is going through, so expecting her to respond how I would have responded could prove a bit problematic.. whilst I say there’s a lot going on in the background, it isn’t excuse to speak to anyone in that manner, neither is it right to make assumptions on people’s intentions..

Reactions: 5
Anyone else seen the Bestival parenting line up? It’s a full house of Instamum bingo. Anyway, people on Twitter are asking if it’s actually a spoof...

• Haha
  • Wow
Also nice to see the line up for 'instamums' at bestival is full of diversity

Well, at least I know to avoid Bestival like the plague. Tips from DLAM for festival clothing (lots and lots of glitter on the face, shiny catsuit and pompom sliders, complete with ‘wacky’ face for IG pics, with a bemused baby hanging off your arm), drum n bass DJ set from Mod/Fod, even though as someone else has said, his iPod is actually full of Coldplay, and Telford is probably going to compile some kind of ‘mums and kids at festivals’ list, which will include the pimped up kiddy wagon that they all seem to have.

What japes! Get in the bleeping sea, Bestival.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
??????????????

I’m actually laughing my arse off at that line up .

bleeping hell it’s so posh and privileged it’s laughable!

Reactions: 7
Did Mother Pukka learn nothing about diversity from that OK Magazine / Star Mum debacle?! Where’s the WoC? Plus size? Working class? Disabled? Honestly, I despair!

Reactions: 11
Oh my god!! That line up looks like satire!!! Clemmie 2 reads out some lists about things you didn’t know before becoming a parent . Fod and clemmie 1 twit around to drum and bass and the Pukkas get all dry witted about their sex lives with fish fingers in their hair/stepping on LEGO etc....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes and how revoltingly smug that line up is with its homogenous display of glossy blonde provileage. Yuk.

Reactions: 8
In my office yesterday - full of marketiers, millennials, mummies, supposedly its "right on" target market - not one of us could think a single reason for going to Bestival, other than to take the piss out of that bunch of bell-ends. The insta launch event was mildly addictive in terms of its sheer awfulness and cringe factor. I guess the key turning point will be when one of the Queen Bees kids finally turn into a teenager and they find themselves swiftly disowned for sheer embarrassment. I can't believe those poor [older] Hooper girls aren't tirelessly mocked at school due to the bizarre behaviour of their father (although funnily enough, I do know a couple of families who send their kids to same school in Kent, and rest assured, the MOFODs are constant source of school gate banter and bewilderment amongst fellow parents). Unsurprisingly, he's a total laughing stock (a "prize prick" was one classic quote!). Oh well, I shouldn't think he cares a jot....all part of the (highly lucrative) act, that's paying the school fees!

Reactions: 6
In my office yesterday - full of marketiers, millennials, mummies, supposedly its "right on" target market - not one of us could think a single reason for going to Bestival, other than to take the piss out of that bunch of bell-ends. The insta launch event was mildly addictive in terms of its sheer awfulness and cringe factor. I guess the key turning point will be when one of the Queen Bees kids finally turn into a teenager and they find themselves swiftly disowned for sheer embarrassment. I can't believe those poor [older] Hooper girls aren't tirelessly mocked at school due to the bizarre behaviour of their father (although funnily enough, I do know a couple of families who send their kids to same school in Kent, and rest assured, the MOFODs are constant source of school gate banter and bewilderment amongst fellow parents). Unsurprisingly, he's a total laughing stock (a "prize prick" was one classic quote!). Oh well, I shouldn't think he cares a jot....all part of the (highly lucrative) act, that's paying the school fees!
I always wonder how the insta characters are recieved in real life, do people fawn over them and want to be friends or does it put people off? I don’t know how approachable I’d find MOD for example, can’t see her mingling at the school gates in her modern/80’s chic with the normal folk

Why do they all hang around / holiday together? Prob because most 'normal' people find them utterly ridiculous IRL and give them a wide berth! Has anyone seen that ridiculous gaggle of perimenopausal women, prancing around a wet Cornish beach this morning in Joules swimsuits and wellies! Who the feck is actually interested / influenced by that nonsense! Surely there's a "W1A", spoof docu / sitcom just waiting to be made about this insane industry! Would be classic viewing. Alan Partridge would appear relatively mainstream by comparison.....

Reactions: 6
Why do they all hang around / holiday together? Prob because most 'normal' people find them utterly ridiculous IRL and give them a wide berth! Has anyone seen that ridiculous gaggle of perimenopausal women, prancing around a wet Cornish beach this morning in Joules swimsuits and wellies! Who the feck is actually interested / influenced by that nonsense! Surely there's a "W1A", spoof docu / sitcom just waiting to be made about this insane industry! Would be classic viewing. Alan Partridge would appear relatively mainstream by comparison.....
I’m already working on it...but mine was due to based on the cleaning accounts. (Check our the instagrammers cleaning thread)
Happy to bring your ideas about this lot in too!!!!!?

Oh yes, bring it on!! The insta-mummies would provide just as much content - if not more - as the insta-cleaning-fanatics (even writing those words make them sound totally nuts!!)

I can only imagine how much they’re discussed at the school gate. I can’t even believe they do the school run tbh

The joules thing has been so cringey and makes me not want to buy from the brand. Was that what they were intending ? It’s a shame Cara is involved because I liked her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.