Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how that ridiculous Instagram account tags and supposedly ‘targets’ someone (up and coming influencer ?) no-one has ever heard of...it’s a little obvious who it is behind it

Reactions: 1
What's occurring? Seems there was someone posting here called Newinstablog but their posts have been deleted. Is the Tattle blog the one on here?

What's occurring? Seems there was someone posting here called Newinstablog but their posts have been deleted. Is the Tattle blog the one on here?
Don’t think they were deleted - I think they’ve deleted themselves from the site as the user isn’t there anymore?

CB has not helped herself/Make Motherhood Diverse cause by going on live stories saying she wants to disembowel people who come at her & seriously her boyfriend thinks he’s talking really eloquently but he’s talking gibberish, no sense at all. Her post today was literally like the Emporers New Clothes I was reading it thinking is this jokely this badly written pretending to be high brow and all the you slay queen comments after it has made me doubt so many!

Reactions: 4
I looked her up after a mention here. Bloody awful! Think compelling is strong but banality hits the spot!! YAWN
I rarely unfollow people even if they get on my nerves because I’m just nosey and like to keep up with them but even I had to unfollow lifeasourlittlefamily it was so boring it was actually depressing me slightly

Reactions: 2
Shell and the littlies is killing me off. So many hidden ads. Never any genuine organic content and she comments on literally every insta ‘persons’ posts to look like she’s bezzies with everyone.
Apparently she is really horrible in real life. Looks down on everyone thinks she’s a meldrum haha

I rarely unfollow people even if they get on my nerves because I’m just nosey and like to keep up with them but even I had to unfollow lifeasourlittlefamily it was so boring it was actually depressing me slightly
Ha I know I only follow because I still can’t believe she’s for real??? I don’t understand why brands send her stuff, how she got her following?? It is like watching paint dry. Why am I watching ahh! This is life now watching other people’s lives and is almost like the Truman Show able to see them live out their day and then react to our comments and thoughts & effects their day.. like puppets there for our entertainment. Strange ol world I’m waiting for Instagram to be over so i can get my life back it’s so addictive!! Even watching lifeasourlittlefamily

Apparently she is really horrible in real life. Looks down on everyone thinks she’s a meldrum haha
Yes definitely she’s a desperate wannabe & again totally boring feed!! They’re all just scratching each other’s backs aren’t they. Every event same people, every follow Friday the same people it’s dullsville

Reactions: 2
& seriously now, what effect is their desperate attempt to be “on film” ...stories etc, perfect home, perfect & fashionable school run outfit, talking to stories whilst walking with kids..going to have on the children?? It’s going to be huge hugely damaging.

I think my top two worst though are

Big Fat Greek Mother - wow how can anyone be this annoying, genuinely, take a day off love you are trying so hard to be funny that it’s a bit worrying

Surrey Mama - the desperation is depressing. So contrived and the constant promotions she pays for every other day - no one’s interested not even when you pay for your own pictures to be broadcasted just stop

In fact all the Surrey ones, there seem to be hundreds of them down there all desperate to be the new instamum of the moment

Reactions: 3
CB has not helped herself/Make Motherhood Diverse cause by going on live stories saying she wants to disembowel people who come at her & seriously her boyfriend thinks he’s talking really eloquently but he’s talking gibberish, no sense at all. Her post today was literally like the Emporers New Clothes I was reading it thinking is this jokely this badly written pretending to be high brow and all the you slay queen comments after it has made me doubt so many!
She thinks she’s waxing poetically
and being so deep and meaningful. All of those words and self posturing because she got called out for those frankly ugly shoes.

She has been like this for ages and all those yas queen’ing her are just too scared to be labelled as ignorant or racist to stand up to her.

Here’s the thing, just because you
think she is a self aggrandising hypocrite who shouts down her critics with threatening words doesn’t make you a racist.

Reactions: 10
She thinks she’s waxing poetically
and being so deep and meaningful. All of those words and self posturing because she got called out for those frankly ugly shoes.

She has been like this for ages and all those yas queen’ing her are just too scared to be labelled as ignorant or racist to stand up to her.

Here’s the thing, just because you
think she is a self aggrandising hypocrite who shouts down her critics with threatening words doesn’t make you a racist.
I love the way she talks very frankly about her experience of racism (and this needs to be done which is why I am a bit gutted at how it has turned out) but why this issue is turning into one of race is beyond me, unless there is some back story between CB and that particular mu m. One person commented on 'white fragility' whatever that means. For what it's worth I think it is great the way Candice spoke in the past about the realities of Insta, she was very frank about it being a dog eat dog world and at times nasty, but her OTT aggression and lack of professionalism has killed it for me.

I think her husband is her weakest link. She comes across as articulate and well spoken and he starts talking and gibbering and it really lowers the tone IMO. He has also shown a very aggressive side and at the time I remember wondering why CB thought it was even a remotely good idea to put him out there along side her. He also seems to be trying to do a FOD with his 'bewildered' facial expression.

Reactions: 6
I’m just not sure what someone commenting on how mixed her message was at times (how hard life is financially, being in debt etc and then parading very expensive shoes around) constitutes a reason to bring race into it? I know I come at this from a position of possibly blinkered white privilege, but I honestly don’t understand. It’s like you can’t have an opinion on her content without her saying she’s being silenced because she’s a black woman. Similar to how Cash used to say any criticism was because she’s working class? It’s really interesting, I’d love to understand it all a bit more

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.