Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It felt like a really nasty threat to me, if she had any integrity she could have privately replied to the other woman (who did say she’s dm her but Candice didn’t reply) I really hate the way some people share this sort of thing for likes and to rile their followers. Who knows what could happen 30K odd followers could really go for muminthemadhouse - it’s provoking bullying behaviour

Reactions: 2
Never liked CB, always sensed that she thinks she's so much bleeping wiser than everyone else on the planet. Nah. Buying £300 shoes when you're in debt is not bleeping wise.

Reactions: 13
Never liked CB, always sensed that she thinks she's so much bleeping wiser than everyone else on the planet. Nah. Buying £300 shoes when you're in debt is not bleeping wise.
Yeah the post she just wrote today on insta I was like “seriously what??!!” Is it me or does in not make any sense? It’s dangerous that her fans are fawning over this behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the post she just wrote today on insta I was like “seriously what??!!” Is it me or does in not make any sense? It’s dangerous that her fans are fawning over this behaviour.
Makes no sense whatsoever. Trying to be eloquent and articulate and failing miserably.

The fans are loving it - yaaaaaas queen ?

Reactions: 4
She has said before that the behind the scenes insta can be a very dark place and I always assumed she meant in terms of the bitchfest and two faced behaviour. I think I get that. But I'm really disappointed with how she dealt with that. Even if that muminthemadhouse has form for being provocative (never heard of her) CB's reaction was totally uncalled for and yes I would definitely say it was threatening.

Reactions: 1
I don’t like CB. The post on her grid after being called out is manipulative bullshit. And muminthemadhouse was correct. If you spend £300 on a pair of, frankly, hideous shoes when you’re in debt, you’re either a liar a fuckwit.

Reactions: 4
The comments on ct’s naked earth mother breast feeding post are just so so nauseating...

Reactions: 3
I am very pro BF but that post and accompanying comments are making my eyes roll so hard it hurts. Fortunate is the woman who walks around the house sobbing (and lots of followers have 'broken down') at the thought of 'reclaiming the girls as her own'. Yeah Clemmie and co, to the rest of us plebs it is just called weaning.

Reactions: 6
CB’s situation posting are interesting because they show up everything that is wrong about influencers and the capitalist society that we live in. The little grid encourages spending that you can show off, showing off that your at financially stable because you limit your spending isn’t ‘visually attractive’.

All this ‘live your best life’ is bull! What they mean is spend, spend, spend- preferably through our AF links.

I could go and stay at CT’s hotel and buy the Daniel Wellington watch, and a few Motherhood jumpers.,..pay for it all on my credit card but when does reality hit that I have to pay it all back!

Personally I have a cc for emergencies but I limit my spending because not being in debt is better than keeping up with instamums!

Buying Gucci shoes and then moaning about debt is insane but at least she’s honest...all the women spending on Zoflora or Jo malone candles that they can’t afford aren’t mentioning the debt!

What the duck is CB on about in that post? Is that her reaction to someone questioning the £300 shoes when she’s is debt?

Her stories about it were threatening and aggressive too.

Whilst the notion of spending £££ on one pair of shoes is ridiculous to me, especially when you are in £££££ of debt, she does make the point that it is possible to still have a good life whilst paying off debt. Her reaction to being called out is ridiculous though. She wasn't even tagged, and I fully agree with that mum in the mad house's sentiment.

I don't think CB is at all aware how she comes across, I don't follow her but went looking after reading this, she's very aggressive. Seems to me within this spat, they both have points that are good and bad, but CB's argument is lost by her main form of defense being purely to attack.

Let’s get this straight- muminthmadhouse is a total Fanny and only gets followers for this kind of tit and buys a lot of followers too - ie followers but no likes on Instagram - also she has started the thread on here, she’s clearly @instawankery who started the discussion.

Candice is a bully and all the girls with the white priviledge are desperate for her to be friends with her - read the comments and the shares! Oh candice - you’re amazing!? How is she amazing? She started a fight with a nobody on insta? If and I do believe she has been in debt, I’d understand if she was buying £80 shoes but £300 shoes- get outta here.

Her post is what my a level English teacher would have called - bollocks, uses a lot of flowery bloggy language- no substance, she’s a writer don’t you know and better than EVERYBODY in the whole world. You know what? I like confidence but I don’t think she’s as confident as she makes out, otherwise she’d just let this stuff slide over her!

It reminds me of how she handled the ad she did for Aptamil she got quite a bit of criticism and whilst I’m not here to debate the formula vs breastfeeding argument the response she gave (some very on point) and not aggressive comments were unjustified IMO

Reactions: 1
CB is a nasty piece of work whenever she gets called out. Last year she was banging on about all the middle class insta mums and how it was hard for her because she didn’t fit the mould/diversity/ what about the non white non middle class mums, then as soon as she got an agent she was right in there with all of them being every bit as nauseating as the rest of them.

Those shoes are ugly. So is the code switching to intimidate, but both her and her husband have done it before. I think the other instamums like keeping her on side to show off how woke they are. She plays the game as much as all of them.

Candice Braithwaite. Ah now Charlotte Jacklin (Betty Magazine) (who I love btw) has reposted in her stories CBs post saying “such strong words” I don’t understand?? Is she jumping on a bandwagon too to get likes & be woke or really believes CB is in the right here???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.