Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telford was getting grief the other day (quite rightly, IMO) when she asked people’s opinions on vaccines.

Reactions: 1
How many holidays has Clemmie Telford had this year? I’m counting 4 and we’re only half way through March! & then she’ll be back oh woe is me this is the washing pile on the stairs #mumlife #solidardity

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How many holidays has Clemmie Telford had this year? I’m counting 4 and we’re only half way through March! & then she’ll be back oh woe is me this is the washing pile on the stairs #mumlife #solidardity
Yes, but the poor lamb paid for half of one of them HERSELF, and thought it was a bit rubbish #prayforclemmie2 #sobrave

Also, WHY do they all pose in their pants? I don’t feel empowered or inspired when I see that, I just think their poor kids when their mates at school see those photos!

Reactions: 10
I hope on this holiday they have cocopops and hand soap she likes 😱 (please remember she’s not posh or privileged)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel sick 🤮 thinking of mod have organisms, tmi!
She's got four children, did you think she was celibate? There are things she does that are questionable but referencing an orgasm isn't one of them and if the thought of someone else having one makes you feel sick, I suggest that the internet probably isn't the place for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's got four children, did you think she was celibate? There are things she does that are questionable but referencing an orgasm isn't one of them and if the thought of someone else having one makes you feel sick, I suggest that the internet probably isn't the place for you.
More the thought of MOD and FOD (esp FOD) getting jiggy, I imagine. Just think of the ‘quirky’ face he’d pull 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
No tit sherlock. I just don't want to imagine him and her at it cheers.

Tbf, it was a strange post. The subtext was ‘Look guys, I’m having SEX and it’s GREAT!’. Is it part of her ‘fanny admin’, I wonder.

• Haha
Agree - I’m no prude. But bloody hell, the thought of that loon, gurning down on you. What a turn off. I doubt his mind’s on the job anyway - he’ll prob be filming the full experience and desperately contriving some comedy hashtags to add to his #vivalavulva chat! He’s gotta be one of the most a-sexual men on the ‘gram. Think Clemmie is protesting a bit too much this time!! 😂

No tit sherlock. I just don't want to imagine him and her at it cheers.
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree - I’m no prude. But bloody hell, the thought of that loon, gurning down on you. What a turn off. I doubt his mind’s on the job anyway - he’ll prob be filming the full experience and desperately contriving some comedy hashtags to add to his #vivalavulva chat! He’s gotta be one of the most a-sexual men on the ‘gram. Think Clemmie is protesting a bit too much this time!! 😂
Ooh, wonder if FOD’s been getting some fruity DM’s and that was MOD’s way of saying ‘back off, witches, he’s mine!’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Catching up on my insta mums, really feel for TMS & the struggle to balance school drop offs, a part time job, and attending instagram events. I don't know how she copes 🙄

Reactions: 3
Think that MOD & FOD are becoming ever more "reality star" in their approach. Face it, no real sleb is plastering their poor kid all over the Internet - maybe the occasional back view or obscured face but not the relentless exploitation that these two exhibit. That latest post must be hell for poor old Anya - bet her friends and their parents have an opinion on it. #katiepriceismybusinessmodel #exploitingmyfiveminutesoffame(and my kids)forallit'sworth

Think that MOD & FOD are becoming ever more "reality star" in their approach. Face it, no real sleb is plastering their poor kid all over the Internet - maybe the occasional back view or obscured face but not the relentless exploitation that these two exhibit. That latest post must be hell for poor old Anya - bet her friends and their parents have an opinion on it. #katiepriceismybusinessmodel #exploitingmyfiveminutesoffame(and my kids)forallit'sworth
Poor things will be mortified

Yeah, talk about oversharing. In FOD’s latest story he’s comparing the Gherkin to his ‘area’ and MOD’s posting about counting orgasms instead of calories. GIVE IT A REST, GUYS! We get it. You’re still having sex. It’s all a bit popular kids in the sixth form. They think they’re uber cool and everyone’s jealous of them, but in reality everyone is sniggering behind their backs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.