Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that story from Allison Perry where she said she used to pay for people at toll booths? This was within stories of ‘random acts of kindness’ - But, she then added she did it only because it used to give her so many laughs watching people who were really confused as to why they didn’t have to pay..

Swiftly unfollowed. Paying to laugh at other people’s expense? Nah, you’re alright love.
I have always quite liked Alison Perry although I’m starting to have my doubts now it looks like she’s heading down the path of making her husband the next instadad. He’s given up work to be a sahd (this I have no issue with) and has started on insta. These people must be making serious money to be in a position to be the sole wage earner, she doesn’t even do that many ads.

Feel that Alison Perry is quite desperate leaving gushing posts under all instamums posts & making her husband into insta dad and posing in her knickers I do not believe fit a second she’s doing anything for kindness it is for the following the likes the fame! Few I really believe in. I do believe in MP. I met her IRL once & you could see she was a nice person, took time to talk even though nothing to gain from talking to me. Clemmie Telford though is like an insta mum robot it’s all about the fame & likes with her as it is with many.

Reactions: 3
In my view, the fact that she has stepped deserves applause. I think she has learnt from the Next debacle. None of the other Instamums are stepping down. Credit where credit is due. Clemmie T is now working witb Next; after the diversity issue and their complete rip off of Scamp & Dude, which she wholly stood against at the time. She has absolutely zero integrity compared to Mother Pukka. As for Notsosmugnow; it is her company, @hustleandfox behind the whole @campbestival fiasco. She ought to be thoroughly ashamed of herself.
Don't get how Notsosmugnow should be ashamed really. She's doing her job even if she's hawking the same set of people. Course MP knew who the other people on the programme were before they were announced, they're her friends!! She chose to do it just like she chose to do Big Feastival and Wilderness with the same lot last year. Now she's pulling out because there's been a negative response after being advertised? ?

Reactions: 1
Don't get how Notsosmugnow should be ashamed really. She's doing her job even if she's hawking the same set of people. Course MP knew who the other people on the programme were before they were announced, they're her friends!! She chose to do it just like she chose to do Big Feastival and Wilderness with the same lot last year. Now she's pulling out because there's been a negative response after being advertised? ?
As for NSSN her job as PR surely is get them good press? She runs the company that is Camp Bestivals PR.

One of the most desperate InstaMums out there is Molly Forbes. She has become a parody of herself.

Do you notice how lots of instamums go out two to three nights a week but the time they are alone parenting and their partner is having a night out or away they make a big song and dance about it like woe is me I’ve got to do everything by myself. Need wine!

Reactions: 5
I have always quite liked Alison Perry although I’m starting to have my doubts now it looks like she’s heading down the path of making her husband the next instadad. He’s given up work to be a sahd (this I have no issue with) and has started on insta. These people must be making serious money to be in a position to be the sole wage earner, she doesn’t even do that many ads.
My heart sank when I saw AP was turning her husband into an insta Dad. He’s not got the looks or charisma. How long before AP releases some mummy book?

Feel that Alison Perry is quite desperate leaving gushing posts under all instamums posts & making her husband into insta dad and posing in her knickers I do not believe fit a second she’s doing anything for kindness it is for the following the likes the fame! Few I really believe in. I do believe in MP. I met her IRL once & you could see she was a nice person, took time to talk even though nothing to gain from talking to me. Clemmie Telford though is like an insta mum robot it’s all about the fame & likes with her as it is with many.
CT is so rude, I really doubt she ever enges with mere minions unless it’s beneficial for her. She’s always asking questions etc and I would say she is the one insta mum who never ever responds to her DMs. I think MP is brilliant and calling her just an Insta Mum is probably not of an insult

Reactions: 5
CT NEVER responds to her messages. She’s posted today about being dyslexic......I get that she’s dyslexic and that’s definitely an issue but I also think she’s lazy and also a bit thick ? sorry but the truth hurts!

Interesting that there's a lot of bashing of CT and Alison Perry but a lot of love for MP. This is a trash thread right?:unsure:
Hilarious that some of you are supporting her because she's pulled out when this is exactly what she did after Next and there's no way she won't have known about the panel. She's bffs with MOD. She's been featured at Camp Bestival and other festivals with the same people. But she's smarter and better than the others at marketing herself and virtue signalling.

Interesting that there's a lot of bashing of CT and Alison Perry but a lot of love for MP. This is a trash thread right?:unsure:
Hilarious that some of you are supporting her because she's pulled out when this is exactly what she did after Next and there's no way she won't have known about the panel. She's bffs with MOD. She's been featured at Camp Bestival and other festivals with the same people. But she's smarter and better than the others at marketing herself and virtue signalling.
I’m with you on MP, can’t stand her. With the OK/Next thing I think she should have said ok I hear ya, it’s not diverse, I didn’t ask but I’m going to see it through because I should?! Then for anything future she should make sure of the line up etc? But that’s not really what gets me, what gets me is that she’s just dull- every insta post is the same? She has no new content and is hungry for fame. No wonder she’s a failed journalist, her writing is pretty bad and it was funny the first time I heard about manky titties and weetabix but seriously, get some new copy? It’s tired and boring. I stopped watching when she was basically dragging around the second child and looked like she probably needed a week at home doing nothing. I actually began to worry for her welfare or was it all a ploy? I signed up for her McDonald’s thing and went along, it was awful, badly managed, badly organised and a waste of time that I didn’t have. I actually thought about writing to her about it and knew that I’d be seen as a troll, even with my constructive criticism. Not just that it was just full of mums moaning- don’t get me wrong, I get that flexible working is a real problem but just whining about how it’s all not fair and stamping your feet isn’t really what I thought it was going to be about. I was hoping some of the mums would actually have some good information and ideas rather than just turning up to see there fav instamum? It’s a shame- I’m a huge advocate of flexible working and have done a lot of work on it within my own company and also with others - but she’s actually cheapening the cause. I dunno- maybe she’s changed lately?

I’m with you on MP, can’t stand her. With the OK/Next thing I think she should have said ok I hear ya, it’s not diverse, I didn’t ask but I’m going to see it through because I should?! Then for anything future she should make sure of the line up etc? But that’s not really what gets me, what gets me is that she’s just dull- every insta post is the same? She has no new content and is hungry for fame. No wonder she’s a failed journalist, her writing is pretty bad and it was funny the first time I heard about manky titties and weetabix but seriously, get some new copy? It’s tired and boring. I stopped watching when she was basically dragging around the second child and looked like she probably needed a week at home doing nothing. I actually began to worry for her welfare or was it all a ploy? I signed up for her McDonald’s thing and went along, it was awful, badly managed, badly organised and a waste of time that I didn’t have. I actually thought about writing to her about it and knew that I’d be seen as a troll, even with my constructive criticism. Not just that it was just full of mums moaning- don’t get me wrong, I get that flexible working is a real problem but just whining about how it’s all not fair and stamping your feet isn’t really what I thought it was going to be about. I was hoping some of the mums would actually have some good information and ideas rather than just turning up to see there fav instamum? It’s a shame- I’m a huge advocate of flexible working and have done a lot of work on it within my own company and also with others - but she’s actually cheapening the cause. I dunno- maybe she’s changed lately?
Hi, I definitely don’t expect to be universally liked, that would make for a Truman Show-like existence. (Something I’ve said before on a similar thread; I am aware I repeat myself sometimes). But I just wanted to pick up on the flexible working event you came to. The events were more clinics run in association with the CIPD, Working Families and the Equality and Human Rights Commission. It wasn’t a coffee morning with me thrown in as the soggy Rich Tea biscuit on the side. Each person had a 20-minute one-on-one session with a dedicated flexible working expert. The rest you may well be right on, I can’t fully judge being this side but wanted to clarify the clinics we ran were not centred on mums whining/chatting and while I certainly don’t navigate this space well at times, I am open to constructive criticism.

Reactions: 11
Intense post MochaLatte but you got Mother Pukka's attention super quick :D
Sad thing is the Camp Bestival stuff is same old, even if it's still funny to see that line-up. @Pollyponsonby you said you can't believe RobdaBanks has put on a lineup like that but he's always been all about the white middle classes! Are you still up for sending me your tops Polly? Very nice of you. I'll pay postage, tell me how much. ?.

Intense post MochaLatte but you got Mother Pukka's attention super quick :D
Sad thing is the Camp Bestival stuff is same old, even if it's still funny to see that line-up. @Pollyponsonby you said you can't believe RobdaBanks has put on a lineup like that but he's always been all about the white middle classes! Are you still up for sending me your tops Polly? Very nice of you. I'll pay postage, tell me how much. ?.
Yeah RobdaBanks can duck right off! He blocked me from the @campbestival page for saying exactly what the majority of posters were saying and then had the gall to send me a follow request. I told him to take a running jump....that if he had anything to say on the issue of diversity in relation to the line-up, he should say it on the public page, whilst issuing an apology to everyone he has insulted. He's a complete hole.

Reactions: 2
Yeah RobdaBanks can duck right off! He blocked me from the @campbestival page for saying exactly what the majority of posters were saying and then had the gall to send me a follow request. I told him to take a running jump....that if he had anything to say on the issue of diversity in relation to the line-up, he should say it on the public page, whilst issuing an apology to everyone he has insulted. He's a complete hole.
He sent me a follow request too after I left a comment. Why on earth would he think I would want him following me??

Christ they're all reading tattle aren't they? Can't believe how quick MP was to comment and PapaB the other day. I'm trying to decide if I was in their position whether I would choose to read critical/negative things about myself. I'd like to think I wouldn't but in this crazy narcissistic, ego driven Instagram world, I guess it would be very difficult to not have a little peek!

They all read stuff about themselves, the ones that protest the loudest are usually the worst culprits.

If they allowed constructive or even any form of disagreement on their accounts places like this wouldn’t be heaving.

Instagram is all smoke and mirrors and it’s over saturated with the worst kind of attention seeking fast buck making con artists. The minute anyone monetises their feed I lose interest and the minute any fully grown adult calls themselves or markets themselves as an influencer I can’t help but think “bellend” and go off them.

I cannot wait until the bubble bursts for all these insta famous lot. It happened with the mummy and lifestyle mlms it will happen with these lot too.

Reactions: 7
Mother Pukka is no angel whatsoever. She’s incredibly manipulative & does a lot of mopping up behind the scenes in DMs. I know several people who’ve been completely screwed over by her, only to be blocked so she comes away smelling of roses. She screws up almost weekly but is amazing at the apologies so no one seems to mind

• Sad
Mother Pukka is no angel whatsoever. She’s incredibly manipulative & does a lot of mopping up behind the scenes in DMs. I know several people who’ve been completely screwed over by her, only to be blocked so she comes away smelling of roses. She screws up almost weekly but is amazing at the apologies so no one seems to mind
This really surprises me. I don't follow her but I do get the impression that she is very genuine. I also don't really see her as an Instamum, she is very clear that IG is a platform for her work. She has made fun of a few products she has been sent (anyone remember the vag wash?) and she isn't a blagger either. She was always very transparent about gifted stuff looooong before the others were.

Reactions: 7
This really surprises me. I don't follow her but I do get the impression that she is very genuine. I also don't really see her as an Instamum, she is very clear that IG is a platform for her work. She has made fun of a few products she has been sent (anyone remember the vag wash?) and she isn't a blagger either. She was always very transparent about gifted stuff looooong before the others were.
She even ropes in her mother and sister to do the liking in the comments. She admitted so in the wake of the Next scandal. She also asks people in DMs to wade in on discussions in her comments, then argues with them. It’s very carefully constructed but every now and then, the mask slips

She even ropes in her mother and sister to do the liking in the comments. She admitted so in the wake of the Next scandal. She also asks people in DMs to wade in on discussions in her comments, then argues with them. It’s very carefully constructed but every now and then, the mask slips
I’m surprised at this too. She seems genuine to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.