Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! That “how are you” that she does at the start of every story ? she’s so condescending! I stopped following because every week it was, oh I’m so lost here, I need to take a time out and recentre myself. Also I’ve heard that her and Alison Perry were awful to work for- total bullies, which then drives me insane because now out in the real world, they’re all “girl power” nonsense- wasn’t that when you were stabbing everyone in the back when you had a day job!
Who told you that Erica Davies and Alison Perry were awful to work for and were bullies? Seems shady they both were.

Surely that can't be right that the biggest killer of men under 49 is suicide? I would have thought accidents, heart disease and cancer far outweighed suicide but I could be totally wrong.

Surely that can't be right that the biggest killer of men under 49 is suicide? I would have thought accidents, heart disease and cancer far outweighed suicide but I could be totally wrong.
I’ve heard a lot of reports that death by suicide is a massive issue for men under 50. There was a big campaign last year (iirc) called ‘save the male’ because of male suicide rates.

I think that statistic is correct. I didn’t even make the connection but yes she must be referrring to Keith Flint. So sad about Keith, but still a bit strange to odd to merge that with IWD.

Reactions: 1
The statistic is correct.

I lost a close friend to suicide last year and my friends and I do fundraising to raise awareness regularly.

Reactions: 2
Sorry about your friend @Wetmyplants

I lost a work colleague a few years ago. I don’t think any acquaintances of his saw it coming. He was the least likely person you could think of. On the face of it he had everything going for him. Who knows what is going on below the surface?

Without going into too much detail one of my children chose to leave university because his mental health started to deteriorate due to the pressures of the work load. Before he left he went to the on campus counselling support for advice and there was a four month wait before he could see anyone because so many students were struggling with their own mental health.

He did tell me at one point he considered suicide.

• Sad
I am really sorry for anyone who has been touched by Male suicide but to use IWD to highlight it! So many men where jumped on about why we need IWD and an nothing is said here as she owns a PR company and works with influencers

Mother Pukka, (& presumably Papa Pukka?) has stepped down from Camp Bestival! ?

Reactions: 10
Mother Pukka, (& presumably Papa Pukka?) has stepped down from Camp Bestival! ?
You would have thought that she learned from the Next thing and would have checked her fellow panelist’s first. Glad she stepped down, but I refuse to applaud her for making the same mistake again and not learning.

Reactions: 5
You would have thought that she learned from the Next thing and would have checked her fellow panelist’s first. Glad she stepped down, but I refuse to applaud her for making the same mistake again and not learning.
In my view, the fact that she has stepped deserves applause. I think she has learnt from the Next debacle. None of the other Instamums are stepping down. Credit where credit is due. Clemmie T is now working witb Next; after the diversity issue and their complete rip off of Scamp & Dude, which she wholly stood against at the time. She has absolutely zero integrity compared to Mother Pukka. As for Notsosmugnow; it is her company, @hustleandfox behind the whole @campbestival fiasco. She ought to be thoroughly ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 8
Where does it say about MP withdrawing? There's nothing on her stories. I do wonder though if it's a press ploy (I hate to think that as I like her) as after the last all white parade thing she withdrew from surely when you are offered something you would check who was involved?

an nothing is said here as she owns a PR company and works with influencers
No-one ever disagrees with anything she says as far as I can see. Not on instagram anyway. Highlighting male suicide rates is worthy of discussion, as is IWD, but to conflate the two? No need.

Mother Pukka, (& presumably Papa Pukka?) has stepped down from Camp Bestival!
Where did you see this?

Yes! That “how are you” that she does at the start of every story [emoji35] she’s so condescending! I stopped following because every week it was, oh I’m so lost here, I need to take a time out and recentre myself. Also I’ve heard that her and Alison Perry were awful to work for- total bullies, which then drives me insane because now out in the real world, they’re all “girl power” nonsense- wasn’t that when you were stabbing everyone in the back when you had a day job!
Did anyone see that story from Allison Perry where she said she used to pay for people at toll booths? This was within stories of ‘random acts of kindness’ - But, she then added she did it only because it used to give her so many laughs watching people who were really confused as to why they didn’t have to pay..

Swiftly unfollowed. Paying to laugh at other people’s expense? Nah, you’re alright love.

No-one ever disagrees with anything she says as far as I can see. Not on instagram anyway. Highlighting male suicide rates is worthy of discussion, as is IWD, but to conflate the two? No need.

Where did you see this?
This is in the comments on her IG grid post 4 days ago. ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.