Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nevemcp

I hate to say this but totally agree with the above....used to enjoy NSSN’s posts (kinda stumbled upon her by accident but stayed as her posts were original, funny and well written. You could tell she was a marketing “pro”). But now she’s as cringe as the rest, totally believing her own hype (which loses all content and influencing cred, as far as i’m concerned). Shame....she had the potential to rise to the upper echelons of U6....but now just feels like a bit of a “scrape” (along with CT).
I totally agree. I used to enjoy watching many insta accounts the light hearted observations about life. It made me laugh and I like the idea it wasn’t just me struggling sometimes with things that being a parent threw at me. Now I feel it’s one long advert. The reason I don’t watch real-time Tv is so I can forward all the adverts. So sadly I have unfollowed most of my favourites!

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Yeah RobdaBanks can fuck right off! He blocked me from the @campbestival page for saying exactly what the majority of posters were saying and then had the gall to send me a follow request. I told him to take a running jump....that if he had anything to say on the issue of diversity in relation to the line-up, he should say it on the public page, whilst issuing an apology to everyone he has insulted. He's a complete arsehole.
He sent me a follow request too after I left a comment. Why on earth would he think I would want him following me??

Christ they're all reading tattle aren't they? Can't believe how quick MP was to comment and PapaB the other day. I'm trying to decide if I was in their position whether I would choose to read critical/negative things about myself. I'd like to think I wouldn't but in this crazy narcissistic, ego driven Instagram world, I guess it would be very difficult to not have a little peek!

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Life As Our Little Family did indeed write a horrible mum shaming post, about a woman in a cafe looking at her phone instead of engaging with her child, while LAOLF was very smug about how much better she was than the other mum and how even her precocious toddler commented on the poor parenting by the mum with the phone and pitied Phone Mum’s poor, neglected urchin child...
Yes, thought it was her! Glad someone else can remember it 😁

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Think that MOD & FOD are becoming ever more "reality star" in their approach. Face it, no real sleb is plastering their poor kid all over the Internet - maybe the occasional back view or obscured face but not the relentless exploitation that these two exhibit. That latest post must be hell for poor old Anya - bet her friends and their parents have an opinion on it. #katiepriceismybusinessmodel #exploitingmyfiveminutesoffame(and my kids)forallit'sworth
Yeah, talk about oversharing. In FOD’s latest story he’s comparing the Gherkin to his ‘area’ and MOD’s posting about counting orgasms instead of calories. GIVE IT A REST, GUYS! We get it. You’re still having sex. It’s all a bit popular kids in the sixth form. They think they’re uber cool and everyone’s jealous of them, but in reality everyone is sniggering behind their backs.