Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Lee not say he was changing jobs a short while back? He talked about now only seeing Jack at weekends etc. I swear his work tshirt yesterday had the same logo and he's back beside Jack.
Did I dream the whole changing jobs thing?! 🙈🙈
He left a job but I’m assuming he’s gone back?

I don’t understand a lot of what she says these days. I just don’t get the appeal of talking to everyone on your phone.

Totally felt so sorry for her. I've been in that situation and it's not nice at all. She clearly isn't able to get a mortgage on her own. If she's self employed as a cleaner and that other party business she has its gonna be hard.
I get that Lee perhaps wants to move on too but is tied because of the mortgage. It's such a crap situation to be in.

He is an absolute twit! My husband had a house with ex and when they split up, he walked away with just his clothes so that his children were not upset by having to uproot them. He is obviously demanding she sells the house for his share despite it being her childhood home full of her childhood memories and her children memories

Reactions: 7
I always liked Kate. It’s horrible to see her sad like this.

Reactions: 4
I would happily pay to a go fund me for her to buy that dick out and keep her family home. I really like her

Reactions: 9
It's near on impossible these days to live on your own with 3 kids. Maybe Lee can't buy her out either. So sad.

I like her and think he’s a waste of space, when they were still together I thought she could do much better. Have people been watching his stories lately? I feel like he’s acting like a teenager and just saying things for a reaction, it’s sad to see.

Reactions: 5
I think they are both giant kids. But wouldn’t wish her situation on anyone.

I don’t know much about their living situation, did they buy the house off her parents?

Reactions: 1