Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only being all weird about the job because it’s clearly a care home and she left the last one she was at before cause she is an anti-vaxxer and thought she was gonna get sacked! She should never work in care - the way she spoke about her clients is disgusting
💯 more than likely for night shifts, totally forgot about all the spotting she did about the vaccinations etc. she’s not professional in any of her job roles, but no doubt she’ll put that down to her supposed ADHD!

Reactions: 1
💯 more than likely for night shifts, totally forgot about all the spotting she did about the vaccinations etc. she’s not professional in any of her job roles, but no doubt she’ll put that down to her supposed ADHD!
Yeah, talking about how the old ladies piss themselves can’t be blamed on her pretend ADHD. She’s vile.

She’s only being all weird about the job because it’s clearly a care home and she left the last one she was at before cause she is an anti-vaxxer and thought she was gonna get sacked! She should never work in care - the way she spoke about her clients is disgusting
IS SHE?

So she's not bothered to vaccinate her or her kids?

IS SHE?

So she's not bothered to vaccinate her or her kids?
I bet she's glad she's didn't vaccinate herself or kids with all the problems it's caused. Covid is so
True haha, but she might want to rethink this if she is going to work in a care home.

I assume she is another failed influencer.
Safer not to have the vaccine. Just a heads up if you're about to go for your 15th x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I disagree, not right for this thread, maybe you need the conspiracy theory one instead. Vaccines have removed the chances of catching the pneumonia which would of killed you. I work in medicine, so take that as you wish.

post too short

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]

She was never just an influencer to start with? She has always worked a couple of jobs at a time

Reactions: 2
Yeah, talking about how the old ladies piss themselves can’t be blamed on her pretend ADHD. She’s vile.
Well let’s hope her parents or herself never get to that stage in their later years. It can be embarrassing for people with incontinence. Where are the poor ladies dignity when you e someone like her carri g out personal care. Some people really shouldn’t be carers you can tell the ones who think it’s easy money over the ones who are a companionate person. 😡😡😡
---
She was never just an influencer to start with? She has always worked a couple of jobs at a time
[/QUOTE]
Never an influencer just a beg!

Isn't anyone who plasters their kids on Insta a wannabe Influencer?
[/QUOTE]

Anyone who puts their children on Instagram is a wannabe influencer? 🤔 That makes me one then!

Isn't anyone who plasters their kids on Insta a wannabe Influencer?
Anyone who puts their children on Instagram is a wannabe influencer? 🤔 That makes me one then!
[/QUOTE]
Anyone that flaunts their kids all over Insta on a big platform is just on the beg. They have no concern over safety of people knowing their names, birthdays, where they live and schools etc.
instagram and tick-tock are just one big begging platform now with them claiming to be influencers 🤡🤯

Anyone that flaunts their kids all over Insta on a big platform is just on the beg. They have no concern over safety of people knowing their names, birthdays, where they live and schools etc.
instagram and tick-tock are just one big begging platform now with them claiming to be influencers 🤡🤯
[/QUOTE]

I’ll be honest, if someone wanted to give me free things or if there was a way of making a bit of extra money right now, I would do it 🙈

I’ll be honest, if someone wanted to give me free things or if there was a way of making a bit of extra money right now, I would do it 🙈
[/QUOTE]
Same but it wouldn’t be at my kid’s expense though. The amount of nuts jobs out there these days!

I bet she's glad she's didn't vaccinate herself or kids with all the problems it's caused. Covid is so

Safer not to have the vaccine. Just a heads up if you're about to go for your 15th x
Agree. 100%. But that's for another thread.
---
I disagree, not right for this thread, maybe you need the conspiracy theory one instead. Vaccines have removed the chances of catching the pneumonia which would of killed you. I work in medicine, so take that as you wish.

post too short
Hmmmm at risk of going off on a tangent.... the deaths and damage/ injuries being caused by the vaccines are being documented so not a conspiracy theory. Also, pneumonia won't always kill you - working in medicine, you should know that. Besides, there is the Streptococcus vaccine that is specially for the bacteria that causes Pneumonia, so take that as you wish 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Agree. 100%. But that's for another thread.
---

Hmmmm at risk of going off on a tangent.... the deaths and damage/ injuries being caused by the vaccines are being documented so not a conspiracy theory. Also, pneumonia won't always kill you - working in medicine, you should know that. Besides, there is the Streptococcus vaccine that is specially for the bacteria that causes Pneumonia, so take that as you wish 🙃
I am respectfully asking, what does this have to do with the thread?

Reactions: 4
The Vinted orders wrapped in bags for life 🫣 how much is a bag for life these days 10p / 15p? You can buy the postage envelopes from eBay which work out cheaper

The Vinted orders wrapped in bags for life 🫣 how much is a bag for life these days 10p / 15p? You can buy the postage envelopes from eBay which work out cheaper
Loads of people do this though (including me 🫣). I rarely sell stuff so when it comes to posting it I usually can’t be bothered to trek to the post office to buy special bags, especially when Vinted is mostly sent via Evri! I’d rather just tape it into a bag for life and send ASAP before I forget

Reactions: 6