Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to follow her but got fed up of the repetitive gurning face and seeing her and her husband in various states of undress boring
I know there's a lot of love on here for her but I stopped following a while ago. Just not my bag, but that's ok, I'm not slating her in any way, just don't follow anymore.

Reactions: 2
She’s the most down to earth instagrammer. I love how free she is, how her and Lee parent the kids, how they don’t put on a show for anyone. They’re the most relatable family.
I always feel so happy seeing their kids live a proper childhood, instead of posing them all the time.
I just love her

Reactions: 13
I think she’s great. I like her parenting style, her kids seem so happy!

Reactions: 4
love her! Seems like a genuinely lovely person and is possibly one of the most down to earth people on insta!
yeah some things arnt for me on her page but I think you get that on every account.
She makes me really laugh sometimes and it’s such a breath of fresh air , everyone else on insta just wants to be seen as perfect and wants people to be like them.. so Kate always lifts the mood!

I don’t get this. She says “haven’t been paid to say this!” but then adds that it’s an Ad. Makes zero sense. If you’re making money off it (which you are from an aff link) then you are being paid.

I really like her. No airs and graces with her. I like that they just allow the kids to be kids. She's not in it to make money and works a lot of hours. She doesn't take herself too seriously.

Reactions: 4
I like her too, a lot. My only gripe is she lets her kids go to the skate park with shorts and T-shirt (sometimes no T-shirt) and they don’t always have knee and elbow pads on - gives me the fear!

I think shes great. Very down to earth.
I do wonder though why she doesn’t work full time as a hair dresser. That’s just a side job for her.

Reactions: 1
I think shes great. Very down to earth.
I do wonder though why she doesn’t work full time as a hair dresser. That’s just a side job for her.
Perhaps because of the kids? She was previously doing cleaning in the evenings and the odd bit of hair which I think was for mates. I believe she’s only taking on the care job to pay for her new bathroom

That story today about sitting down for a few minutes before work I know she’s saying it in jest but that’s so disrespectful saying the seat is probably covered in piss! I would be horrified if my family member lived there and saw that. Believe me I have worked as a support worker I have done my fair share of work involving bodily fluids etc but no need to say that stuff all Instagram to 30,000 people! Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree !!!! She is meant to be caring for people not being disrespectful about bodily functions . She shouldn’t work there !

Reactions: 1
Wait for her talking about you on her page I dont even follow her but she felt the need to screenshot my comments and use it for content, I was told by an insta pal who follows her. She doesnt like anyone saying anything negative about her. She comes across as chilled and normal but she reads here and will go off in her stories