Those Vegan Guys #5 Clearly Marked Narcissist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helloooo M’Luvs and welcome to another thread for Those Vegan Guys Paul and Jason.

Well done to @Flowerstar68 for suggesting this thread title from my comment which had the most likes in our last thread. I have shortened it, hope that’s ok.
FEF68046-59E7-48D7-8493-C012ED2F7D2C.jpeg

A recap of recent TVG content:

:sick: More culinary creations with Paul’s nightly offerings of air-fryer shite. Stove-top sausage casserole gerrit down ya gullet
80CC9FB3-C226-4099-916C-6B3D0BB0105F.jpeg

🤡 The Vegan Queens performed at Vegan Camp Out after relentlessly begging the management committee for a slot. Due to rain more than 26 festival-goers attended. Paul has now suggested that a Drag Tent is offered as a permanent fixture of the festival, with none other than him as the host. He has “put it out to the cosmos” on social media but so far very few people are interested.

🥀 the allotment adventure at Plot 25 is drawing to an end, no doubt due to Paul falling out with the rest of the committee which is in no way his fault. Tattlers felt sorry for Addam who has spent a lot of money on this plot, all for nothing.

🚬 Some eagle-eyes tattlers spotted a suspicious ‘baccy tin under the dining coffee table, decorated with magic mushrooms (not clearly marked vegan).

Onward Barbara!!
47FE5A01-9986-4519-B2D5-C7A78381E4D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for a great start to a new thread, keeping our eyes on these two scruffy grifters 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are having a few weeks off, somethings gone down, Paul likes the sound of how own voice too much to be having time off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely something has gone off!! Maybe the universe is not doing enough manifestations for their liking.

After all, it hasn’t answered the call for a trip to Kefelonia, a van to travel the length of the country, looking for ‘clearly marked’ vegan products.

Maybe the final nail in the coffin was VCO telling them to get lost😂 We can only hope!
That would be so funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Jason had seen the light? Maybe they ‘accidentally’ ate some non vegan cheese and are now in therapy, possibilities are endless!

• Haha
Maybe the pidgeon book has turned into a best seller and they are actually going shopping to buy themselves their own stuff 🦅😜
---
WTAF!!!
????.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think VCO went to his head and now believes the road to fame and fortune now lies with The Vegan Queens. The channel hasn't had a single new subscriber for two months, their viewing figures have declined and they don't get the donations on lives like they used to. The allotment looks rubbish, the lives are tediously boring, shopping vlogs are repetitive, his cooking gets worse and he can't help losing his tit with his subscribers over the most trivial of comments.

We may find Jason is in a devaluation phase and Stuart is the great new hope.

• Haha
Calm down Barbara. It's cos they have got a couple of weeks where they've got yo work FIVE days in a row. Except Fester who hasn't got a job obvs 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope he's ok. All those chest infections are worrying. They haven't taken a break in all the time i've watched them apart from an odd live. They must be very frustrated the channel isn't growing.

What are the chances Paul has to come back to do a kitchen rant in a few days time when the boredom and lack of ego-interaction sets in? I think @Northern northener is right the break could be for them to hatch a new plan on their next grift. VCO will have caused Paul to think Those Vegan Queens are more successful than they are.
A3D53827-5866-4079-B3EB-C00C46972EC0.jpeg

Definitely a kitchen rant to come fairly soon. Also, all the dumb subs will be messaging them asking if they’re ok, and they miss them, bla bla bla.
The idiot Adam will no doubt send them something to cheer them up😀

• Haha
So on his own page, he's posted that he was at Oldham market today, contemplating what's next, someone walked past him with a sparkly t shirt that said spark, someone else walked past with a wooden heart in rainbow colours. He's taken that as the cosmos telling him to keep the spark going.

You had one job cosmos!!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
So on his own page, he's posted that he was at Oldham market today, contemplating what's next, someone walked past him with a sparkly t shirt that said spark, someone else walked past with a wooden heart in rainbow colours. He's taken that as the cosmos telling him to keep the spark going.

You had one job cosmos!!
It's a poor substitute for a campervan and a trip to Keffalonia 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's taken that as the cosmos telling him to keep the spark going.
In my opinion Paul bates his audience with comments about his depression and suicidal thoughts to elicit sympathy and kudos from the subscribers, but then scolds them for talking about their own mental health issues in the comments/on the lives.

In my opinion Paul bates his audience with comments about his depression and suicidal thoughts to elicit sympathy and kudos from the subscribers, but then scolds them for talking about their own mental health issues in the comments/on the lives.
Didn't he once scold people for even asking if he's okay when he was talking about mental health? I thought that was shockingly rude.

Spot on. He plays the sympathy card continuously and the idiots who subscribe then fall over themselves to massage his ego. The man is a complete phoney extracting 'support', money and goods from people who are really vulnerable themselves, TW@!!!

I think he is trying to stir up interest and at the same time punish the subscribers by saying “we can stop making content you know!” I very much doubt Paul can wait two weeks without his audience feeding his ego. This is a person who willingly records and narrates his dreadful dinners seven days a week!

Reactions: 9
I think he is trying to stir up interest and at the same time punish the subscribers by saying “we can stop making content you know!” I very much doubt Paul can wait two weeks without his audience feeding his ego. This is a person who willingly records and narrates his dreadful dinners seven days a week!
Spot on! He needs the constant stream of attention and validation.

• Heart