Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

November_again

VIP Member
They had definitely been in a hotel the night before the ferry as Janine's hair was freshly done, guaranteed. Then the next morning after a night on the boat she looked homeless again. We know it's a trick that they pull as the green van was photographed in a hotel car park in the UK and posted on the Support Vanlifers Facebook! He hates the 'rules' of a campsite but in reality he's spending half his life in hotels. Vanlifers who run campsites down to fuel their ego driven 'nomad' status piss me off.

Staying in a campsite or hotel is still part of the travel adventure, wankers.
Imagine being the owner of the café where they show up the morning after, bolting through the door the second you open, smelling like booze, sweat and morning breath. Clothes that haven't been washed in 7 days, wrinkled, hair that's greasy and unbrushed. And 10 seconds after ordering, they're in your bathroom with a toiletry bag, taking a shit and blocking it at least 15 minutes for other customers. Then, when you ask them politely where they're from and what their story is, they tell you they live in total freedom and you realize it's two 40 year olds drifting through life by taking advantage of others. They pay the 3 Euro for the coffee, no tip, and you hope they never come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

November_again

VIP Member
Liam’s spilling all the tea on that Support Vanlifers FB group 😂😂😂 Tattle had them sussed all along.
IMG_20240405_205605.png

This right here sums up these scammers perfectly. Everything's just lies and pretense and secrets.
Someone will end up with a "win" that will cause them an endless list of problems to deal with.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

puddleduck

VIP Member
Ha. Ha.
This is a man who couldn't sleep in a transit and a woman who is always cold, gets out of bed three times a night to pee and needs a hairdryer. Ha, ha.
Hotels it is then going forward.
Oh and by the way, they have no money so how have they purchased that van?

Reactions: 12

hardworkinggardener

I think Liam should have some kind of go fund me where he asked viewers if they would like to donate a £1 towards getting Morgan crushed into a cube. It's the best thing really. then they could put a piece of wood over the top of it and use morgan as a table. Finally get some use out of it.

cube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

November_again

VIP Member
IMG_20240427_141350.jpg

Translation: we haven't picked up the camera in 2 weeks because we can't pretend to enjoy more than one night in the new car camper. Wednesday will be 20 minutes of Worzel waffling again.

• Haha

November_again

VIP Member
It’s a few days on a hired boat, not sure how it counts as “boatlife” 😂

Nannar “it’s cosy and warm on board”
Also Nannar - wears the pink coat of doom plus a beanie, plus hood up while eating dinner and doing anything at all.

Should be hashtagged #ad if they got a free boat trip from that company.

Sone nice nature and canal footage, particularly the kingfisher.

Liam still wants to drive for hours each day, just doesn’t get as far as on the motorway!

I guess they want to see what the views will be to see if they go for it permanently but I just don’t think there’s enough variety in “boat ,life”, it’s too slow.
How is she not embarrassed to be this constantly shivering and weak woman in her early 40s who's completely dependent on her husband for everything?
Go and move your body, Nanna, build up some muscles and find something you enjoy in life aside from cake.

strawberrypony36

Amid much cringe, we just watched. Lost count of how many times he stated "This is Janine's idea". I reckon 3 weeks in she'll stove his head in with a tyre jack.

• Haha

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
View attachment 2858345

This right here sums up these scammers perfectly. Everything's just lies and pretense and secrets.
Someone will end up with a "win" that will cause them an endless list of problems to deal with.
They can cry troll all they like but the real reason they've resorted to a raffle is because they know they'll never sell for the price of a premium luxury camper which they make it out to be, because it isn't! Them finding out about the dodgy history from Liam once it was being built explains so much about their attitude towards it all along, they f'ed up and wanted rid from the start.

To think that they would have sold it to one of their devoted fans for a price much more than it was worth says it all too, I'm glad nobody was that foolish.

Liam said in a comment too that it is overweight, he of all people would know!
---
Screenshot 2024-04-05 210643.png

Last edited:

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Oh yeah and that lovely bit of footage of Liam shouting ‘you knob head’ at Janine across the serene, tranquil canal. I’ve quickly remembered why I stopped watching these idiots, the van debacle had sucked me in again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Yes, from what I understand from its logged history it was in an accident with previous owners where it was written off and repaired with a second engine installed and put back on the road. Some point after this something funny happened with the mileage going down too. THD then bought it having done no checks, ignored LTT when he expressed concerns of it not running right and kept the category d hush hush. They’ve since put another two engines in it as we know. Now it’s being raffled as a prize without any of the accident, multiple engines, dodgy mileage and mechanical issues they’ve experienced since purchasing it declared at all to those who are buying tickets. There are people spending £100 on 20 tickets.

Winners_Song

VIP Member
If anyone could become suddenly lightheaded and unsteady on their feet from a wine tasting it would be Janine. She acts like an old-age shivering whippet with narcolepsy.

• Haha

November_again

VIP Member
They're really trying to flog a lifestyle. Sunny, carefree. Completely opposite to the reality they portrayed for months in their vlogs.
I'm really fascinated by the cognitive dissonance of their minions. They've watched the green skip break down constantly, they saw Nanna develop a nasty cough because of the dampness and cold and saw her crying from the stress the constant problems caused her. They saw Worzel complain about the lack of parking and the fines and Nanna having meltdowns whenever he raced through the narrow country roads. They saw Worzel needing a new license and Ireland not allowing them entry.
And after watching all that, these people say "you know what? I want to spend hundreds of pounds on tickets for their raffle because I want that for myself".

• Haha

November_again

VIP Member
IMG_20240624_220230.jpg

Oh fuck right off. "Madness vibration" 🙄 You were two drunk students on a gap year in Thailand who then went from one job to the next while living in a trailer park before you lucked out with YouTube. There's very little "fun" in anything you do and the biggest "challenge" is your questionable intellect.

• Haha
  • Sick