Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Well she’s managed to make CP look absolutely shit!! Every time I’ve seen friends or people on social media go they have all spent all their time on bikes, going swimming, days full of activities and lots of fresh air!! Not a shopping bag in sight. I went as a child and remember us being on bikes all the time and spending hours in the big dome thing swimming and having a brilliant time. Charlie seems to have had enough of waiting around for the Aimee show and done her own thing yesterday, only two days too late but at least R Ralph had fun swimming. I’m not educated nearly enough to comment on H’s behaviour and traits etc but she looks fucking awful! So unwell, tired, undernourished and sunken eyes it’s so sad. When was the last time that child had a warm home cooked meal? Surely one of them could have cooked a decent meal instead eating out or ordering in absolute crap food. Charlie can braid hair could she have not braided H’s hair and made her look a bit more tidy? Poor little girl just looks neglected 💔 Aimee should be bloody ashamed of herself and her shit parenting. Disney Land Paris was just shopping, stuffing shit food into Aimee’s face, starbuck’s visit and constant TikToks, nothing fun for the kids and this sadly has been exactly the same.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Faith61

VIP Member

Hi Aimless....thanks for answering our questions!
What about the baybeez..have they had a nice time with the sitter?
Also, if you moved your lazy, selfish arses and got up and out earlier, you would have been able to have fit even more in.....who knew??🤪
45 minutes in the shops...yeah and I'm Beyoncé!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Aren't they a bit old for Build a Bear? I dunno, I've nae kids, just seems a bit babyish.
👆This! I think they are old for a cuddly toy, especially given she apparently got H a build a bear for Christmas. How many teddies does one kid need?! Pure dust collectors. I couldn’t cope with them all around the place.

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Nothing to do with us Lynne !!!!
---
Funny how she can shout to Gigi then reverts back to her sickly voice . She is a fraud
Pretty sure Lynne. Aimless has been TOLD by someone to keep H off TikTok. NOTHING TO DO WITH US, so keep in your lane love like we do here 🖕🏻

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
She never eats breakfast?? What a bloody liar .

And why not eat before filming so we don't have to hear her chewing like a cow and slurping . No manners whatsoever.
What’s strange is her followers loving and missing Harper. So many random people being so affected by not seeing a little girl on an app. Yet it’s everyone else who’s strange 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Wendy talking about taking H for her swimming lesson later has me howling 🤣🤣🤣 Talk about literally responding to comments on here and to get her mum involved too 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Remember Twattlers......THIS is what Ehmey claims is what she does for 'A JOB'......stuffing her face with noodles & crisps 🤨 ....and then she doesn't even make the noodles as directed!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who cares what she thinks of either, I'd try them myself if I really wanted to know what they tasted like! 🖕🏼

What a complete waste of oxygen 😠
The app is a trauma? Well fuck off it then, no one has a gun to your fat potato head 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Userom

VIP Member
I’d love to know how long they were at swimming before Harper said she was tired. She’s 9 years old, a swimming pool shouldn’t tire her out 😳 Seems everywhere they go, she finds an excuse to leave. I know a lot of you mention her being on the spectrum and I won’t comment on that because I honestly don’t know what I’m talking about but I think part of it is she’s not been exposed to very much in her life. She can’t seem to ride a bike, she can’t swim, she’s never taken to the cinema, zoo, parks, trampoline parks. She spends her whole life indoors with technology as her friend. That poor kid would probably be willing to do and enjoy so much more if her mother actually bothered to take her places.
I think that she left the pool early yesterday because there isn’t much to enjoy for a 9 year old who can’t swim/isn’t confident in the water. Ralph would have been on the slides, down the rapids, in the wave pool just enjoying it all. Harper couldn’t have done any of that with a noodle.

The splash park would have been full of babies and she probably just felt out of place. Aims probably didn’t want to be in there so said if you’re feeling tired let’s leave and H agreed.

That’s what I’m thinking.

Bec3007

VIP Member
40 next year and she’s taste testing noodles and crisps. No wonder she can’t keep a man 😳

• Haha

blamelesscars

It's absolutely pissing it down where I am, good luck wearing white

Is still making out dv?
She is so dangerous. I guess we don’t know for sure but I’d be willing to bet my house that she didn’t suffer DV with D1 or D2. She was more than happy to have him around her kid and in her house alllll the time and has been heart broken and pathetic over him since the break up saying how they can’t be together because of the trolls and his family obviously wanting him back and fully obsessed with him… as someone who’s unfortunately actually suffered from domestic and emotional abuse that is not my experience of dealing with escaping my abuser

I think her new tact is to insinuate that he caused the “miscarriage” via violence

• Heart
  • Sad

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I have to say she’s not selling center parcs to me! What did they do Yesterday..go in a boat, go for breakfast, do half a nature trail then go back and out for tea? Surely they’ve done More than that. Looks boring as anything.
Center parcs is lush but it’s what you make of it. Especially winter wonderland time. I’d be gutted if my trip was as crap as their’s. Obviously a big part of it is swimming, cycling and family time. As knackered as I was, I was up by 7.30am each morning watching the forest wake up, Xmas tree lights on, fire lit and waiting for the family to wake up. Watching deer in the woods as it gets light is mindfulness and relaxation at its best. Eating out every day in over priced restaurants and doing a nature trail with a Starbucks with no pool time is going to make it look crap. Being in the outside pool or outside jacuzzi when it’s dark with all the Xmas lights around you looking up at the stars is magical. As is wandering round the village looking at all the stunning light shows after dark. They couldn’t have made it look any more wank than they have tbf. Family badminton, pool and table tennis or even the family quiz. But no, shopping, sleeping in and eating crap has taken priority yet again. Weirdos. Definitely not about the kids. Even if they took a picnic to the pool and took it in turns to supervise the kids or hired them a bike each so they could have proper childhood fun. Twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Nothing to do with us Lynne !!!!
---
Funny how she can shout to Gigi then reverts back to her sickly voice . She is a fraud
Pretty sure it’s Aimee’s creepy followers that are the dangerous ones that keep asking where harper is & why she isn’t in the vlogs! I’d be questioning why any adult would want to watch another persons children online 🤷‍♀️ it’s easy for them to blame us than admit Aimee does anything wrong but if we’re being blamed for trying to protect the safety of a child then crack on ☺☺☺

wait until you get home aims you may just see lynne out of your window x #aimsforever

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
It is weird, very weird I agree. But Aimless has encouraged it from day one. Long before Tiktok when she was using her daughter to flog juice plus to strangers on facebook. She used to let Harper take control and speak on her lives on Tiktok, until she realised she wasn't allowed. She encouraged the comments and questions. Harper even answered some herself, to some completely random, faceless strangers. So this is what we are seeing and it is all the fault of Aimless, 100%. There will always be freaks, it's her job to protect her and she's failed.

Her very user name is using her child "THIS SINGLE MAMA" I don't know how much more blatant she can be than that. She used her kid from the word go. Little wonder we now have this.
Who remembers the person asking to see Harper again as they loved her Eyelashes, now if as a mother that isn’t Red flags enough I don’t know what is. Children should not be showed on TT end of. Even you Charlie are exploiting Ralph. KEEP THEM KIDS AWAY !!!

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Why can’t she buy normal stuff? Why does EVERYTHING have to be a character. Shes so cheap, chavvy and childish. I can’t abide the cunt.

• Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
I just can’t fathom how she can sit there all smug thinking she is so much better than everyone else
She is a slapper , moves any Tom dick and harry in to her house
Subjects her daughter to a string of men
Has no job , is a scrounger , has a drink problem, can’t clean , lives in a mess, can’t look after her child properly as she looks like she is neglected
Is addicted to food and shopping and talks to herself on the daily into a phone !!
You ain’t all that Aimless
You are a friggin’ mess love !

• Heart