Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Happy new year twattlers.
Mine started a bit sad, my old lady cat passed in her sleep last night, at the ripe old age of 19,she’d slowed down the last couple of days, but was still eating and having cuddles, but she went in her bed last night, and never woke up. I’m upset ofcourse, my heart hurts, and it was a shock to find her, but in my heart I knew this day was coming, but I can’t think of a better way to go than tucked up warm in your bed.
Sleep tight patty cat 🐈 🌈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Thread suggestiion

Thissinglemama #95 2 ugly sisters who can’t get misters and mummy in the hat who raised the 2 brats

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
That's a good age, it's not easier even when we know it's comming. My old dear passed in her sleep and I think I personally dealt with it easier due to that. She will send you another in time that needs you. Mine sent me 2 😻
---
Her content is rubbish. A lot of people love CP (never been/no kids) places are what you make it. Her hounds will be lapping it up, thinking it's great as sick note has visited. Yet they will have no clue of the true side to it all.
Funnily enough I am not crying much, she had a long lovely life, and she left it with no fuss, just asleep in her bed. She looked like she was asleep. Tbh I think that’s the best way, she ate her dinner last night, had her lap cuddle purred a lot. Then decided it was time to go. Not stress of the vets or difficult decisions to make, just peacefully on her own terms. I think we’d all like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
If i have offended any of you wonderful Twattlers today with my comments about mis-matched clothing and hair brushing, i apologise. I didnt realise that those two things could indicate sensory issues. I've learnt so much from you lovely 'peeps' today so thank you for educating me and I'm sorry if I caused any offense by my ignorance. 🩷🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 45

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
So you bunch of lovely tattlers, last night was awful, I had sudden stabbing pains in my back and stomach that got so bad I was sick all over the bathroom and couldn't breathe so had to call ambulance who kindly gave me gas and air and took me to hospital, full of drunks and unsavoury characters may I add but thankful all the same, turns out I have a very painful problem with my pelvis so need to do certain things to help it but it can happen again. Reason I'm telling you all this? I was home alone with my boys, My husband was on his way from work, over an hour away, I had to call an ambulance because I honestly thought I was going to die 🥺 until I couldn't help it anymore, my boys knew nothing, I went outside and paced and moaned through the pain and then went into the kitchen and literally layed myself out, crying. The boys let the ambulance in and helped me so much, I'm so proud of them, I feel incredibly guilty today and they are having a special treat for helping Mummy and being brave. My point is the guilt I have is awful today, how can Aimless ruin Harpers whole Xmas for bronchitis when I was able to mask physical pain for as long as possible? She's a shit excuse of a Mother and last night made me see that even more!!! I must say when I decided to lay on the kitchen floor, I did think ffs I'm doing an Aimee BUT it was the only place they don't tend to hang around so I knew they wouldn't come in 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Debs22

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for Harper at this stage. So the kid isn’t allowed to be seen in TT and is having to hide her face with her hat, she must be a nervous wreck, it’s not her responsibility to have to hide. Why the fuck don’t they just stop videoing every five minutes, just let the girl enjoy herself without having to worry , fucking nasty trio of cnuts they are

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
£26 on a Tupac hoodie - I'd pay to hear that conversation, Aimless wouldn't know Tupac if he was resurrected and stood in front of her....

Thread title - That's just the way it is, things will never be the same 🩶🩶🩶🩶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I also think Charlie should have some empathy, I could be off but I would always assume someone asking questions with an account like that and grammar like that may have disabilities. She’s a cocky bitch she is and sorry but she’s ugly as sin, her face offends me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

mumz

VIP Member
What’s it called? Lolool
Seriously?
Maybe the spicy rice in M&S is called Co-op spicy rice and I’m the dumb one
IMG_2429.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Yeh ok Aims 😂
Someone’s been out for a restock after reading here 😂
Definitely- she's doing open tattle clap backs now 🤣 she's so predictable.

Let's see if we get clap backs to the following...

Get your Daughter to the dentist
Make some nutritious meals for your child
Video in your office if its not a total shit hole again.
Tidy up and do up your child's baby bedroom.
Stop flashing the cash in a cost of living crisis.
HAVE A BATH

I'll wait Aimee I'll wait 🤣🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Her mum ‘making sure’ she eats …. 🤣🤣🤣 … excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor from laughing. Is she for real, as if she’d EVER forget to eat 🤣😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
In fairness to Charlie I do actually agree that it is very bizarre people asking about Harper all the time. If I was an idiot tbat plastered my kid online I’d think it weird everyone asking about them too
It is weird, very weird I agree. But Aimless has encouraged it from day one. Long before Tiktok when she was using her daughter to flog juice plus to strangers on facebook. She used to let Harper take control and speak on her lives on Tiktok, until she realised she wasn't allowed. She encouraged the comments and questions. Harper even answered some herself, to some completely random, faceless strangers. So this is what we are seeing and it is all the fault of Aimless, 100%. There will always be freaks, it's her job to protect her and she's failed.

Her very user name is using her child "THIS SINGLE MAMA" I don't know how much more blatant she can be than that. She used her kid from the word go. Little wonder we now have this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Faith61

VIP Member
Not sure what everyone else thinks, but, i don't think she gives a toss about "trolls" in the context of Harold. I think she's been told to keep her off tik tok..though still don't get why its OK to post her on insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 34