Thissinglemama #85 My loneliness is killing me, I'm on the hunt for Dave number 3 (Number 3)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong
Doesn’t Aimee and Harper stay at Shirls over Christmas for 2 nights at least?
I hope that’s not happening this year
Well there will be not of that ....or shouldn't be as a "responsible "cat owner me thinks she's bitten off more than she can chew ,
Bit like the last failed romance with Mr D 2 .😁🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Let’s place bets. One or two of those kittens won’t be around in a few months. And she’ll make up some excuse as to why.
And her huns (who are pissing themselves with glee about the kittens now) will be saying, aw hun yeah it’s too much for you babes, you were in a bad place and needed comfort, and fully support her throwing them to the curb.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ffs
She bought a Caesar salad kit ( expensive) only because Harper likes the iceberg lettuce in it ......does the gormless cow not know she can buy the lettuce on its own for a third of the ,price ???
Wasting food and completely clueless

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My sons cat he got at about a year old, would tit in a shoe if one was left around
Good luck to the shoes she keeps under the stairs
I hope she puts her feet into tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Begs the question, what responsible breeder, or whomever the duck she bought them from, can justify this?

Is this irresponsible behaviour, selling multiple kittens to fucken halfwits normal? I mean isn't there a law? I'm fucken gobsmacked, yet weirdly not. She needs help as every bleep seems to be enabling her at this point.

Seller and buyer need reporting!
Backstreet breeder no doubt in it for the money ...certainly not a responsible breeder..I'm no cat lover but the thought of the poor things suffering when the novelty wears off 😢 and the very thought of five cats climbing on work surfaces ect positively makes me feel ill 🤮.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's amazing how 3 kittens can make you laugh ,smile ,giggle and forget you had a " MC" less than a month ago ... allegedly....

Absolute lying fraud of a woman

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My 3 cats are my babies but they aren’t easy to take car off!! She doesn’t have the patience. I feel so bloody sorry for them as there’s no way she will be cleaning their litter tray every day or have more than one so they will be covered in mess🥲 and I can bet she won’t get them nurtured in time and will say it’s an accident when one has kittens

Wow I really couldn’t spell while rage typing🤣 “care” “neutered”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wont have them long, novelty will wear off , she will say her jobs too busy and h will be heartbroken but hey its all about aimee isnt it

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Watched the tiktok and she says when she got badger she got his sister as well. Did that cat dissaper or is that one gizmo?
Badgers sister was Panda and went missing when her husband was still living with her

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hey! New to this thread as she keeps popping up on my fyp!
she seems a bit dramatic so I wasn’t shocked when I found this page haha!
can anyone give me a brief lowdown about her and what happened with this fella she keeps sobbing about??

The kittens are so cute - sorry I’m soft! 🙈
I do agree that she is stupid for getting all three! She can barely look after herself never mind a child and five cats.

Reactions: 13
"I'm a very impulsive person" - yeah we know Aimee so impulsive you practically moved three men in in about 3 years, buy endless amounts of crap, film clap backs on the daily (then dirty delete) apparently get knocked up "by accident" (if true at all) Lie about anything and everything, drop your knickers for any old D, yeet Xmas trees after impulsively drinking bottle after bottle of wine and then wonder why your life is such a tit show!?

Must be the trolls eh!?

🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What comments are people leaving ? I saw on Insta someone said to get them done

Reactions: 8
Yeah when you hopefully get the kittens neutered, how about getting yourself done

I'm not even going to be able to hate-watch this witch anymore. She's riled me so bad with those 3 kittens. I have no words left for her now

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.