Thissinglemama #84 Made Disney look boring, spent most of it snoring, back home & lighting candle of mourning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Choking back the tears but still manages a McDs like a trooper. Her insides must be something else, all marshmallow fluff and chicken nuggets 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And if she’s got a pain in her chest it’s most likely indigestion or heartburn with all the crap she eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry it’s late but I need to rant! Someone first off please tell me what the dish up McDonald’s was about, it’s clear she’s crying and it’s clear she’s being a big fat attention seeker wanting people to ask if she is ok! Seriously wtf is wrong with these people?? I’m all for a good cry but to purposely recording it while dishing up a McDonald’s I’ve seen it all now.
Secondly moaning about dick, Dave or dom picking his tit up.. it was two months love is she ok????? I’m sorry but I’m furious. 9 years with my husband and I’ve just done a test as I’m late and it’s negative, now going to have to go down the IVF route then you’ve got this hag who has everything and wants for nothing but her life is still so bad. She’s blocked now she can get in the bin when she finally manages to empty hers
Been in this situation too, sending you love and strength ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So pleased she managed a little something to eat in her moment of distress 😂😂😂😂. Glad Dave picked his rucksack up cause I saw she carefully laid the “ReadyBrek “ box on top , I’m sure he was desperate for that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2549877Jesus I’ve seen it all now……crying into her gingerbread man! Is that the new D3?? What about poor support bear??? He will be feeling left out!
I’m actually howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She’s lost her bleeping marbles!!!
she needs to get over it the daft cow ,it was ages ago and she was barely with him anyway the sad sack.Get a life hun ! why didnt she stick his tit on her front step when she knew he was coming so she didnt have to bother with him,if it was me he would have been made to collect his crap way before now anyway

Reactions: 13
So pleased she managed a little something to eat in her moment of distress 😂😂😂😂. Glad Dave picked his rucksack up cause I saw she carefully laid the “ReadyBrek “ box on top , I’m sure he was desperate for that lol
Wonder if D1 ever came back for his margarine 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder if D1 ever came back for his margarine 🤔
His galaxy ripples must be missing him terribly
---
I’m sorry it’s late but I need to rant! Someone first off please tell me what the dish up McDonald’s was about, it’s clear she’s crying and it’s clear she’s being a big fat attention seeker wanting people to ask if she is ok! Seriously wtf is wrong with these people?? I’m all for a good cry but to purposely recording it while dishing up a McDonald’s I’ve seen it all now.
Secondly moaning about dick, Dave or dom picking his tit up.. it was two months love is she ok????? I’m sorry but I’m furious. 9 years with my husband and I’ve just done a test as I’m late and it’s negative, now going to have to go down the IVF route then you’ve got this hag who has everything and wants for nothing but her life is still so bad. She’s blocked now she can get in the bin when she finally manages to empty hers
I’m sorry that it wasn’t the positive you wanted.
Sending love you way ❤
---
Gimme a min and I’ll do a new thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.